Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Rate Airline In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rate Airline In Nigeria (4150 Views)

What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? / Cheapest Airline In Nigeria / Bellview: The Worst Airline In Nigeria. Don't Try It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate Airline In Nigeria by Pamperme: 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2008
i heard Arik is buying more planes sha
Re: Rate Airline In Nigeria by MahdiL: 1:09am On Apr 15, 2008
I just flew Chanchangi for the last time. i flew it out of desperation.
The best Airline has to be Arik, and the Customer service is great, The worst Customer service has to go to Virgin Nigeria

There was an incident when i flew one time to Lagos, where the airhostesses were on the verge of punching another girl
because of a bag which was too heavy to be put up in the compartments. The airhostesses are very rude i must say, especially
to other women, but men, they will spread their 32s and sometimes their legs.
Re: Rate Airline In Nigeria by Frando29(m): 8:12am On Apr 15, 2008
Mahdi.L:

The airhostesses are very rude i must say, especially
to other women, but men, they will spread their 32s and sometimes their legs.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy That was very hillarious . The problem with airhostesses is that they are often times very rude to their fellow ladies. I guess it makes them jealous that these ladies could afford to fly.
Re: Rate Airline In Nigeria by Frando29(m): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2008
@ pamperme

Yes, you are right. I heard that too. Personally, I think Arik is the best thing that has happened to the Nigerian aviation industry in along while.
Re: Rate Airline In Nigeria by babycool(f): 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2008
Babycool seemed to suggest i was telling tales.

Hey Funky baby! no offence, i was just trying to crack up a joke. I totally agree with you on then chachangi issue, apart from the fact that i hate the name, the cabin crew always look dirty and their uniform is horrible!their customer service is also very poor, i wonder why people still go for the airline, from what i gathered it's because its a northen airline and the northerners are faithful to their own!
Re: Rate Airline In Nigeria by funkybaby(f): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2008
@babycool
cheesy grin Alright Dear

@frando29

I stumbled across this thread on the same chachangi issue - as far back as 2006, lol,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-32924.0.html

Author Topic: Dammit, Chachangi Airlines, Dammitt! (Read 780 views)
firewire

Dammit, Chachangi Airlines, Dammitt!
« on: December 11, 2006, 09:10 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
chachangi did it again!

a friend coming to phc via owerri from abuja on saturday afternoon, had a familiar story to tell.

the flight was delayed for about 2+ hours, and eventually when the finally boarded, the plane still sat on the tarmac for another 1+ hour before the crew made any attempt to try to start the thing.

the good part was that after several tries, the plane refused to take off. [ i guess the kick starter was faulty, or maybe carburrettor ].

to cut the long story short, [perhaps longer than a.m. express], my friend and all the other passengers disembarked from the aero-molue , and collected their money from chachangi conductors, who were kind enough to actually solicit for passengers' patience & understanding while the technical crew was 'troubleshooting' , the plane; that was what someone actually said.

all hail chachangi- 'now you're really flying'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tourist Visa To Azerbaijan / The Man Who Drove A Car From London To Kano / Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.