Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? (47278 Views)

7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls / Cheapest Airline In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by Mekky2010: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2012
Which Airline Do U Consider The Most Dangerous In Nigeria? Narrate Ur Experience

I flew a Chanchangi Airline from Port Harcourt to Lagos in 2009, I have never seen a more dilapidated airline in my life, there was nothing to differentiate it from a standard molue buses you find on the streets of Lagos, but because I was to fly out of Nigeria the next day, and this Chanchangi Airline was the only available option for me to get to Lagos, I took the risk, after we finally landed safely, I knelt down and thanked God...I said never again, but in a country where options are few, situations make people risk their lives daily, flying these moving caskets.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mekky2010: I flew a Chanchangi Airline from Port Harcourt to Lagos in 2009, I have never seen a more dilapidated airline in my life, there was nothing to differentiate it from a standard molue buses you find on the streets of Lagos, but because I was to fly out of Nigeria the next day, and this Chanchangi Airline was the only available option for me to get to Lagos, I took the risk, after we finally landed safely, I knelt down and thanked God...I said never again, but in a country where options are few, situations make people risk their lives daily, flying these moving caskets.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2012
CHANCHANGI AIRLINE IS A DEATH TRAP
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2012
Lol lol lol cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by lifestyle1(m): 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2012
Me i don enter plane wey the engine nor gree start until them push am..

21 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by sentix(m): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2012
Chanchangi

DO NOT TRY THIS AIRLINE

I flew them to PH. We prayed all the way!
Lost Airconditioning like 3 times during the flight
Did not even attempt the food!
Landing was like a roller coaster
I still feel the vibration!

CHANCHANGI - DONT IF U VALUE UR LIFE

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
sentix: Chanchangi

DO NOT TRY THIS AIRLINE

I flew them to PH. We prayed all the way!
Lost Airconditioning like 3 times during the flight
Did not even attempt the food!
Landing was like a roller coaster
I still feel the vibration!

CHANCHANGI - DONT IF U VALUE UR LIFE

When you see airplane like that you shouldnt board!! You guys are playing with your lives!! I am waiting to see what the aviation authorities will do to clean up all these death trap called airplanes!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by segunjowo(m): 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2012
LMAO @Molue in Lagos!!!
But why are they still operating in Nigeria? does it mean that NCAA do not know of all these faults?
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by dani1luv: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2012
[size=13pt]hahaha. . .see the name sef grin grin grin
sounds more like T.B Joshua Last born's name grin grin grin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by niddamugu(m): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mekky2010: I flew a Chanchangi Airline from Port Harcourt to Lagos in 2009, I have never seen a more dilapidated airline in my life, there was nothing to differentiate it from a standard molue buses you find on the streets of Lagos, but because I was to fly out of Nigeria the next day, and this Chanchangi Airline was the only available option for me to get to Lagos, I took the risk, after we finally landed safely, I knelt down and thanked God...I said never again, but in a country where options are few, situations make people risk their lives daily, flying these moving caskets.

It is God that grants journey mercies. Even a plane on first test drive from factory could crash....

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by ismhab(m): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
life_style: Me i don enter plane wey the engine nor gree start until them push am..
DANGEROUS LIAR.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2012
life_style: Me i don enter plane wey the engine nor gree start until them push am..

FUNNY LIAR

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2012
niddamugu:

It is God that grants journey mercies. Even a plane on first test drive from factory could crash....
abysmally poor level of reasoning! there is a difference between spirituality and reality bro. wake up b4 u crash like dana air

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by dani1luv: 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2012
[size=13pt]the thing nor enter gear shey?? undecided[/size]

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by ismhab(m): 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
DANA OR DANO OR WHAT EVER IT NAME IS CALLED IS THE WORST AIRPLANE SO FAR IN NIGERIA, SOME TIMES THEY USE TO FLY WITH THEIR DOOR OPEN DUE TO LACK OF AC OR EVEN FLY WITH ONLY ONE FUNCTIONAL ENGINE.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
niddamugu:

Please,dont be silly!! An airplane with faults is a potential death trap and will definitely crash when the time is ripe if the problem is not fixed!! There is nothing like prayers will save us get it into your SKULL!! Did you see those young and innocent children?? Where was God when it happened?? The age of miracles is long gone!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by MBG4Real(m): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2012
Any airline is a risk. In overseas the standard may be high compared to Nigeria, where people like to cut conners. However, there is no commercial airline that is risk free. Just pray that you are not there when it happens.
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
Has anyone really checked out Associate airline ? Their planes reminds me of peugeot 404 but funny enough they have never experienced any air mishap.
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by sadyeek(m): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Please,dont be silly!! An airplane with faults is a potential death trap and will definitely crash when the time is ripe if the problem is not fixed!! There is nothing like prayers will save us get it into your SKULL!! Did you see those young and innocent children?? Where was God when it happened?? The age of miracles is long gone!!

Serioudly dude?? So u dont believe in God?? U better change ur ideology, miracles happen every day.. The air u breath, sun rise n sun set, chlid birth.... The list goes on for ever, be thankful brother.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by lifestyle1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
~vicky~:

FUNNY LIAR

I'm not joking...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by lifestyle1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
dani1luv:
[size=13pt]the thing nor enter gear shey?? undecided[/size]

I don't know what you are talking about...
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by lifestyle1(m): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
ismhab:
DANGEROUS LIAR.

I'm serious. undecided
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by muffins99(f): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by peclint: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
I will say chanchangi.
As far as i am concerned, its an AIR Molue

After using it i think twice, and they were both molue, i made up my mind never to enter it again, even if its the last flight

I remember the woman beside me holding her little kids through out the flight.
you need to see sigh of relief she gave when she landed
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
Air Nigeria has some very bad aircraft too..especially the ones going to west African states.

One i took from Accra to lagos developed a fault during take off then the pilot had to stop the plane. you need to see the was people are screaming *blood of Jesus***

Their management asked us to wait for an engineer from lagos with the spare part onboard arik flight to come and fix the plane before we take off...

To cut long story short, I had to pay for Arik flight.. I couldn't take that risk though.

Very crazy experience
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by slimming: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
it is hard to classified without proper investigation.
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
Funny enough, even though chanchanchi seems like the most dangerous airline, they are yet to record any crashes or even emergencies, or have they? Na so life be.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by addey(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mekky2010: Which Airline Do U Consider The Most Dangerous In Nigeria? Narrate Ur Experience

I flew a Chanchangi Airline from Port Harcourt to Lagos in 2009, I have never seen a more dilapidated airline in my life, there was nothing to differentiate it from a standard molue buses you find on the streets of Lagos, but because I was to fly out of Nigeria the next day, and this Chanchangi Airline was the only available option for me to get to Lagos, I took the risk, after we finally landed safely, I knelt down and thanked God...I said never again, but in a country where options are few, situations make people risk their lives daily, flying these moving caskets.

I flew chanchagi too in 2009 from PH to Lagos; Hmmm brother it was hell and that was the last time i flew that airline.
But to think of it which Airline is safe in Nigeria, Talk or Aero or Arik they are all rubbish Airlines, most of their pilots are inexperience pilots
if you see the way they land their plane you will only wonder.
The problem is that we Nigerians we don't complain. As you disembark from the plane you say thank God I don escape but it may be one of love ones next time
We should to say NO when we need to.

The only Airline I can manage is Airnigeria.
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by dani1luv: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2012
life_style:

I don't know what you are talking about...
[size=13pt]stfu!![/size]
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by blkmum700: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2012
All the local airline are dangerous,they are too old and de fly them even when de are faulty,like lagos commercial danfo drivers or molue will drive their bus even wen de are faulty and if possible the local airline could be allowing laping,if aviation authourity allow them to do so,will never fly local airline even if am richer than bill gate,except if presidency is going to allow me fly in his plane because that's the only good plane we have in nigeria, apart from the foreigh airlines and if is going to take me 100 days to get to abuja by road,I won't mind doing that always,will not risk my life flying on faulty local plane or using my life to balance political scores and most nigeria airline are not different from paper plane that fly some seconds in the air and crash,if u got to your destionation then you are lucky and God still love you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom / Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) / Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.