Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram (31358 Views)

FG Grants Amnesty To Boko Haram Sect / Goodluck Jonathan Grants Amnesty To Boko-Haram. / A Message To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by nduchucks: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
We have prevailed, common sense has prevailed!!!

We've granted amnesty to MEND, we will grant same to deserving BH members.

The remaining die hards, MEND or BH should thereafter be dealt with forcefully with drones and full force. Those ones are the real enemies. They must be evaporated. Shi Kena

http://allafrica.com/stories/201304040530.html
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by nairaman66(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
I hope not! But if yes, then GEJ will be the puppet I already assumed him to be.. WTF!!
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by cjrane: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
Rossikk: Good news. Let the peace begin.

Which peace? you think Boko Haram is interested in peace? They just want to ridicule the government while they are given time to regroup and recruit more daredevil attackers for 2015. Their only interest is power by a secret Boko Haram sponsor. They know who sponsor's them and that ex-head of state is their man. If he loses again in 2015, Boko Haram will then be in a position to cause more bloodshed.After using the period of amnesty to acquire enough arms for 2015 mayhem.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by DJDOLA(m): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
YBNL boys need amnesty 2 ooooo abi its until they start doin local job before d gov no dat they need amnesty
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by omiobo: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
They will never escape God's judgment.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Bolt2011(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
Could this be true??

If true, watch out for the next phase of militancy and terrorism.

I think it now pays to terrorise the nation.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
mend and now boko haram. all na terrorists. phucking mofos. soon another set will start their own.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by aryzgreat: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hope they will also give amnesty to d dead victims of boko's madness? the 50 catholic churches burnt down.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by MahatmaGhandi: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
no need for noise, let us wait and see how cowardly and mad this givernment can be.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by wazobiaforu(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
cheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
My country is a joke

**Where are those religious bigots? Now they will know BH is more politics than religion

** where are those retardeen fans that was shouting i love my president on March 7 2013 when Gej said NO AMNESTY TO BH ?

** now Insincer9jeria and Billydog has change tune, beware of this two dogs because they are blind with money

** yes, many people love Gej but not to be blind to fact and truth,people always dictate for him, he is clueless

Instead of given amnesty to youths of two different ethnics in Nigeria, why not grant a certain amount for unemploy youths in the whole country

REvolution is the only way out in this country, i doubt if this country can be better in the next 100 years without little or mass revolution

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Obinoscopy(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
ndu_chucks: We have prevailed, common sense has prevailed!!!

We've granted amnesty to MEND, we will grant same to deserving BH members.

The remaining die hards, MEND or BH should thereafter be dealt with forcefully with drones and full force. Those ones are the real enemies. They must be evaporated. Shi Kena

http://allafrica.com/stories/201304040530.html
Funny enough, the bolded are the ones who gets the amnesty and the oil blocks thereafter
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by segelity(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
ebele! Which one is amnesty again when you dont even know d genesis of these miscreant.are they granting amnesty to the northerner? This goodluck is a learner*
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by hotwax: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
Arm robbers should be given amnesty too

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by drtwist(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
sheyie2007: I'm going to form my own rebel group..amnesty all the way! We'll start from abia lipsrsealed
maybe u might not live 2 witnes the amnesty all the way, na Nscdc go take Oga at una top.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Ranchhoddas: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
Amnesty to criminals,what about all the people they have killed...failed state where illegality is rewarded,only for naija
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by fkaz(m): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
Which of the sect is he granting amnesty to.
Ebele won enter one chance ooooo
Is it ANSARU?

JAMB?

Boko haram(late mohammed yusuf faction)?
Or
Boko haram(PDP faction)?
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by addey(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: There is no Amnesty yet, but is not ruled out. You do not give Amnesty to ghosts. Let them show themselves.

We don hear Hon. Minister of Misinformation.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by ichidodo: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
Whaaaaaattt daaaaaa fuuuuuuckkkk?!
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Fogman(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
Space reserved. Will be back with my comment if this story is confirmed.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by theripper2: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
Which off-shoot of Boko Haram? Cuz we now have JAMBS and some other nameless splinter groups. What this people want is not amnesty, they want to meet their prophet who promised them 72 virgins, JTF should expedite that process and not fall for this sham. Do Abu Qaqa or Abubakar shekau look like people who would jettison this Jihadist course, they don't look repentant. These are stone-cold muslim murderers we are talking about here and not hungry almajiris that can b mollified wit stipends of 50k a month. Jonathan, watch ur back, these Abokis are not to b trusted. This is part of their evil machinations from the onset.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Vado(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
booked
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Tayo114: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2013
The Northrners are uniting themselvs, both muslim and xristian
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by otokx(m): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
such are the times
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Paschal007: 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
Amnesty for BH or just trying to buy over northern elders for 2015 election? undecided
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by okparafestus: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
THE PRICE OF PEACE IS HUGE ITS CAN EVEN CONSUME THE PEACE MAKER IF HE DELAYS WELL IF THIS TREATY WILL BRING ABOUT PEACE WHY NOT, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO A MAN WHO IS BENT ON KILLING HIMSELF

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by nduchucks: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
Obinoscopy: Funny enough, the bolded are the ones who gets the amnesty and the oil blocks thereafter

Well if they give up their weapons and become responsible citizens, that's OK by me. The ones who continue terrorism must be cut down.

Do not forget that once any warlord is given amnesty, he must remain under an effective monitoring system. There is method to the 'madness'.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Lilimax(f): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
adeyak83:
Is true o, (Jonathan makes U-turn, mulls
Amnesty Commission for Boko
Haram) check www.vanguardngr.com
If this is true, I weep for my country Naija cry So the prophecy of US that there will be no entity call Nigeria beyond 2015 is likely to come to pass? God forbid!. Oh God, arise and destroy the enemies of our country Nigeria. As many of them that are planning michief in this country, let them all sleep and not wake up in Jesus name.Amen.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by baynix(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
Johnnyhoo: So Mr president,now
you know buhari is not the
sponsor of BH,afterall they wont
dialogue for amnesty if he his
behind the group and truly as
you claimed he wants Nigeria ungovernable,so please sir
know how to use words next
time and talk with facts,you are
the leader for God sake.Why did
you not accept this is the first
place,atleast there wont be all that loss of life for
nothing,amnesty is the best a
weak president like you can do.

[size=25pt]JOHN-BULL You Are Right!![/size]
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Chilug(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
Well, jst maybe mr president have received a threat letter from the sect. The twist of event speaks obvious. Glory me this is appalling.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Lilimax(f): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
hotwax: Arm robbers should be given amnesty too
Was Alameyesigha not given a presidential pardon You can expect anything from GEJ...
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by olu77emi: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
Preparation for 2015 announcement........... What a shame!!! Preparation for 2015 announcement........... What a shame!!!
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by ochukoccna: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
deruko: well we havent heard anything as to this regards, but i say this, if this is true, then the presidency just legalised violence as the best way of making money..
That was long done when MEND & her allies got amnesty

ts a pity..smh, NIGERIA IS GRADUALLY LOOSING NATIONHOOD..
Nigeria has only been a nation on paper
We have never been one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leave Trash For LAWMA And Nigerians Did (Hilarious Photo) / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / 10 Signs That God Is Punishing You For Your Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.