Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram (31355 Views)

FG Grants Amnesty To Boko Haram Sect / Goodluck Jonathan Grants Amnesty To Boko-Haram. / A Message To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by bokunrawo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
D issue of boko haram insurgency is not a case dat can b resolved using amnesty, because during d militant crisis in the niger delta wat really triggerd the crisis was poverty, but compared to boko haram poverty is not d cause( the founder of boko haram is rich), but difference in ideology i.e western education is forbideen, again hw can u negotiate with people u dont knw(ghost attackers) , so using amesty as a tool 2 tackle this problem is inreasonable.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by MahatmaGhandi: 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
bokunrawo: D issue of boko haram insurgency is not a case dat can b resolved using amnesty, because during d militant crisis in the niger delta wat really triggerd the crisis was poverty, but compared to boko haram poverty is not d cause( the founder of boko haram is rich), but difference in ideology i.e western education is forbideen, again hw can u negotiate with people u dont knw(ghost attackers) , so using amesty as a tool 2 tackle this problem is inreasonable.

gbam....simply lugubrious

lasrondo: Hmmmmm Amnesty. Are you saying that those that died from there bombings will just die like that in vain? Are you saying that those properties destroyed would just go in vain? Life is not fair.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by OneNaira6: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
this better be fake. honestly why would FG give amnesty to BH? do they even know what the hell BH is fighting for? who the heck is BH members?

that country continue to show criminals that if they can't fight you off, they'll pay them off. lucrative business for criminals abi? only in Nigeria would a set of people murder thousands of innocent life and the FG pays them off. mtschewww
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by PastorOla1: 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
GEJ. Is looking for Favour from the north.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by adoniza(m): 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
What a shame. Granting amnesty to a terrorist organization?

Watching from angle 180*
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
Pastor Ola: GEJ. Is looking for Favour from the north.

U mean his 2015 presidential ambition? He should be very wary of those northern leaders 'cos any quest for favour may become disastrous for his personality/administration!
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by adoniza(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
Pastor Ola: GEJ. Is looking for Favour from the north.

I think so too
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
[size=18pt]U can expect that MASSOB done already shine Obunigwe, for their own round of bombardment. One Naijeria...

or is Aboki killing and playing Politics with the life of Dogs? The dead must be avenged.

They run low on funds, mumu government want to replenish their wallet and reward their killing of citizens.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
GEJ, please repeat after me sloooooooooooowly:

[size=18pt]Peace is not the absence of violence, but the presence of justice! [/size]

what about innocent nigerians who were mowed down by this aimless sect?
what would stop another part of the country from using violence to achieve their own political aims?

mark my word, nigeria will be buried with any amnesty for boko mass murderers.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Chindu224422(m): 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
this man is crazy why should he do dat
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Paulonminyi: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dere is time 4 evrytin unda d earth. Time 2 cm 2geda as a country cal Nigeria n time 2 divid d country..pls joke apart Mr president.wait oo, u go fit pray 4 mosque u go d call allaku akuba hahahahaha laughin in ISLAM. So all of us go turn 2 muslim coz dat is deir demand. TUFIAA!!
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by FiftyFifty(m): 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
Those opposing d idea of amnesty ar either being mischievous or ignorant or both. Peace is far better than war. Ds president lacks d guts, d impetus & d audacity to tackle ds useless Boko boys despite bn C-in-C. It‘s sad indeed. Insecurity doesn‘t discriminate as anyone can fall its victim & I mean ANYONE. Let‘s now cross our fingers & see d outcome of ds long over due move. God save Nig.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
Fifty-Fifty:
Those opposing d idea of amnesty ar either being mischievous or ignorant or both. Peace is far better than war. Ds president lacks d guts, d impetus & d audacity to tackle ds useless Boko boys despite bn C-in-C. It‘s sad indeed. Insecurity doesn‘t discriminate as anyone can fall its victim & I mean ANYONE. Let‘s now cross our fingers & see d outcome of ds long over due move. God save Nig.

in that case, he should resign and go back to otuoke
there is no rational human being in any part of this earth that will support amnesty to mass murderers and killers of
fellow citizens

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Annie2gud(f): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
Finally retardinho retardeen jonathan has finally gone retarded.may the silhouette of this amnesty hunt you.since u have given them amnesty,are u gonna raise those that were killed back to life?

Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Amnesty has always been on the table, just that the president said the time was not ripe for amnesty. If the northern leaders can convince boko haram leaders to come out from hiding and negotiate with govt, then amnesty may be offered on certain conditions. If amnesty will bring peace, why not?

What is obvious in the last few weeks is that the military is now TRUELY on top of the situation, considering the number of attacks that have been nipped in the bud. Even Yobe has been quiet for sometime now.

Nonetheless, the govt has NOT offered amnesty to boko haram at the moment. The battle is still raging at the moment. Amnesty MUST be preceded by an announcement of cease fire. That is yet to happen.

Ok.Mr Okukpe.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by pat4love: 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
It's not bad to grand amnesty to boko haram but my quation is that what type of amnesty? On who's position will the amnesty come from? Who person will they going to agree on will the Government going to free their members in preson? Will Government going to allow them Islamist the Nigeria? We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by me1234: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
Do you now understand me when i said the problem of Nigeia is not corruption but ethnicity and tribalism. Our leader don't believe in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by onyekabe(m): 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
Oya everybody forwad march to abuja and declare as bh.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Annie2gud(f): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
Mods please stop tampering with my post.thank u.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by boladez(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
solopumpy227:

Can you put your money on your words brother? He is bringing AMNESTY; he would give it another name (you get the drift?). They are just testing your reactions with this kite.

Its unfortunate we find ourselves in a situation where human lives have become worthless in our Nation. My heart goes out to those who have lost loved ones in this confusion.

You are damn right.......I take back by words. This is truly Imbecileocracy I was wrong to have believed no one will be so mentally challenged as to grant amnesty to killers whom they do not even know what they are fighting for. Peace is not when you negotiate with killers , it will never stop because their thirst for blood is unquenchable. After the amnesty in Niger Delta and the money splash the boiys are going back to their trenches.

Another region will start their own now.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by loswhite(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Amnesty has always been on the table, just that the president said the time was not ripe for amnesty. If the northern leaders can convince boko haram leaders to come out from hiding and negotiate with govt, then amnesty may be offered on certain conditions. If amnesty will bring peace, why not?

What is obvious in the last few weeks is that the military is now TRUELY on top of the situation, considering the number of attacks that have been nipped in the bud. Even Yobe has been quiet for sometime now.

Nonetheless, the govt has NOT offered amnesty to boko haram at the moment. The battle is still raging at the moment. Amnesty MUST be preceded by an announcement of cease fire. That is yet to happen.
so after d second amnesty anoda group will come up and start the killing again abi
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by hishandmaid(f): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
If this news is completely true, then it is a welcome development. But I hope it does mean that whenever we want a change, amnesty becomes the only option. I pray that we the people of this great country NIGERIA, would look inward for lasting solution. God bless Nigeria and the people with wisdom.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by DeZoro(m): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
This proposed amnesty is not comg from my president heart at all. How could you expect amnesty for those who takes pleasure in killing innocent people? This is unbelievable; those behind the insugence are scared now because they are begining to be afraid or as such the population in the north has drastically reduced! Come out and you ll be granted amnesty or expect more bullet.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by IYANGBALI: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
Pls what is amnesty
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
And precisely how does the Government plan to accommodate this militant jihadist group, whose sectarian violence has been repeatedly condemned as non-Islamic?

What kind of compromise could be made with folks driven by an ideology framed around the singular goal of establishing a theocratic state, by any and all means necessary?

I fail to see how anything good would result from this misadventure.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by adewal15(m): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
This man's really onto the side of granting amnesty• I just
wonder what they think when a powerful man instead of
taking a bull by the horn, sit idle and offers it Hay to
regain strength for a bigger strike... I wonder what our
government thinks.... Mptcheww.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Cashio(m): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
Wasn't in support of dt initiall but if dt's de only way out,why not?
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Cashio(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
pat4love: It's not bad to grand amnesty to boko haram but my quation is that what type of amnesty? On who's position will the amnesty come from? Who person will they going to agree on will the Government going to free their members in preson? Will Government going to allow them Islamist the Nigeria? We are watching.
too bad an english bro
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Songitto(m): 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
cheesy
deruko: well we havent heard anything as to this regards, but i say this, if this is true, then the presidency just legalised violence as the best way of making money.....lets be realistic here, what is boko haram fighting for? what do they stand for? who are thier leaders? its a shame we celebrate and condole evil.....i will be highly disappionted in the presidency and all his technical advisers if they make this move, what then happens to the next group that comes out? the government have failed in addressing our basic needs as citizen....its a pity..smh, NIGERIA IS GRADUALLY LOOSING NATIONHOOD..

When he cannot overcome Boko Haram's violence,so what do u do we think is next
deruko: well we havent heard anything as to this regards, but i say this, if this is true, then the presidency just legalised violence as the best way of making money.....lets be realistic here, what is boko haram fighting for? what do they stand for? who are thier leaders? its a shame we celebrate and condole evil.....i will be highly disappionted in the presidency and all his technical advisers if they make this move, what then happens to the next group that comes out? the government have failed in addressing our basic needs as citizen....its a pity..smh, NIGERIA IS GRADUALLY LOOSING NATIONHOOD..

When he cannot overcome Boko Haram's violence,so what do u do we think is next

When he cannot overcome Boko Haram's violence,so what do we think is next
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by searay(m): 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
Please, what is the meaning of "Nigeria"?
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by deb(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
If this is true then Jolata is about to break another record yet again for the award of the king of stupidity in high places. Funding terrorism? They will just equip themselves the more and will never stop the attack.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by searay(m): 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
pat4love: It's not bad to grand amnesty to boko haram but my quation is that what type of amnesty? On who's position will the amnesty come from? Who person will they going to agree on will the Government going to free their members in preson? Will Government going to allow them Islamist the Nigeria? We are watching.
yes, it is good for governingment to grind amnestic to peoples that are kirring others peopleses. The typing of amnesting is what the plobrem is. I prayer that the governingment shoot not islamistise Nigeria. We are washing GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leave Trash For LAWMA And Nigerians Did (Hilarious Photo) / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / 10 Signs That God Is Punishing You For Your Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.