Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,070 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram (31359 Views)

FG Grants Amnesty To Boko Haram Sect / Goodluck Jonathan Grants Amnesty To Boko-Haram. / A Message To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Paschal007: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Any idea why this thread is in the jokes section?

lol, am outta of here.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Rexyl(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
There is no benefit in self destruction. Everyone knows that there is nothing as sweet as peace and stability for any nation to progress. At last if these guys choose to embrace peace it is a welcome development. It is what everyone wants. Going by the way of the Bible, we should learn and press it on ourselves to be our brothers‘ keeper. Everyone should have been fed up by unnecessary tension and hatred. Instead of grudge and contempt we should be United and remain focused on a common front to work together and make the project Nigeria a reality and success. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Ryda(m): 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
Jonah i heard u grant amnesty to ghost killer...does that make any senz to u?

Mehn this man da_ft gan, upon all they did to nigeria is this how u are going to repay them...#no lele

another militant group coming soon...nd it will be frm the south west

who wan bet ?
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by avalontony(m): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
are u sure they know what Amnesty means? i hope they are not going to use tax payers money to pay those blood suckers for the evils they have done. Nigeria shld be ready to grant unemployed graduates amnesty as well. But its really unfair to the people that have lost their loved ones and families.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by IYANGBALI: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
Pastor Ola: GEJ. Is looking for Favour from the north.
2015 is knocking
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Dee60: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
Amnesty for BH worth trying out and I feel BH will stop once GEJ drops 2015 idea.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Joowilliams: 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
toykab: it is gud 2 gave dem amnesty,bt who told u,it muslim boko haram?
huh?
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by ewet: 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
only if this were to be true lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Joowilliams: 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
searay:
yes, it is good for governingment to grind amnestic to peoples that are kirring others peopleses. The typing of amnesting is what the plobrem is. I prayer that the governingment shoot not islamistise Nigeria. We are washing GEJ.
bery bery punny!
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
Robbers,kidnappers,proffesional looters 419ers etc
pls come its time to collect armnesty. welcome to
Nigeria,where criminals are honoured.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:30am On Apr 05, 2013
Hmm! na wa oo! granting these blood thirsty murderers amnesty is like starting afresh all over again. these boys will go back and continue committing their violent acts. somebody should tell GEJ that you cant grant amnesty to a faceless group that are hell bent on bringing your govt down at all cost. Granting them amnesty is not the solution. angry
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by owobaba201: 12:50am On Apr 05, 2013
not suprising.its in dis nigeria where evil will be paid with good and good will be paid with evil.HE is a weakling,alwayz givin in to everytin,naaaaaaaaaaa----waaaa--ooooo!E ND OF D WORLD TINS.SIGNS OF END TIMES
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by joseph1832(m): 6:47am On Apr 05, 2013
Rexyl: There is no benefit in self destruction. Everyone knows that there is nothing as sweet as peace and stability for any nation to progress. At last if these guys choose to embrace peace it is a welcome development. It is what everyone wants. Going by the way of the Bible, we should learn and press it on ourselves to be our brothers‘ keeper. Everyone should have been fed up by unnecessary tension and hatred. Instead of grudge and contempt we should be United and remain focused on a common front to work together and make the project Nigeria a reality and success. God bless Nigeria.
May be if I slaughter your relatives like rams meant for illeya festival you'll really embrace me like a brother?

Wake my good man I believe you are still sleeping!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by ifeminiseun(m): 7:18am On Apr 05, 2013
What a way forward!
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by buhak: 7:51am On Apr 05, 2013
very soon the yoruba people will ask for it too
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by maasoap(m): 8:13am On Apr 05, 2013
This is a good move and a welcome development. At least, incessant and random killings of innocent people will stop. People will be able to move freely, our soldiers need to go and rests as we dont need them primarily to police us but defend us against external aggression, the yearly 1 trillion naira that is being used to fight boko haram will be used to develop our infrastructures, farmers in the north will be able to go back to farms. I just pray that they come out to embrace this amnesty and fg too should be sincere about it.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by MrAfrika(m): 8:14am On Apr 05, 2013
Wit this GEJ.nigeria risk removal from d un security council.GEJ make no mistake of not leaving a legacy behind o.dat u wil b rememberd 4
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by derolemode(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2013
[size=20pt]If GEJ declares amnety to B.H then he should also declare same to Every single Nigerian BORN OR UNBORN[/size]
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by akinwun(m): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2013
Wow! Amazing! The giant of Africa submitting herself to the act of terrorism and terrorist. You know, sometimes i wonder what it is this giant has not submitted herself to. From my own observations and studies, i see that Nigeria has no government-gorverment in the context of what it's suppose to be. The number one principal element of a goverment is strenght, a goverment ought to be stronger than any induvidual or group of induviduals living under her and should not under any circumstance negotiate this with any one or group. Nigeria bid to negotiate with boko haram-a terrorist group, is an aberation and a testimony to the fact that Nigeria has no healthy goverment. If this act of compromise succeeds, it will only lead to the begining of terror and horror because a false peace will never lead to peace.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by blackky187(m): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2013
deruko: well we havent heard anything as to this regards, but i say this, if this is true, then the presidency just legalised violence as the best way of making money.....lets be realistic here, what is boko haram fighting for? what do they stand for? who are thier leaders? its a shame we celebrate and condole evil.....i will be highly disappionted in the presidency and all his technical advisers if they make this move, what then happens to the next group that comes out? the government have failed in addressing our basic needs as citizen....its a pity..smh, NIGERIA IS GRADUALLY LOOSING NATIONHOOD..
Nigeria is on the brink of collapse. Soon unemployed youths will revolt and cause chaos and they will be given amnesty too with some huge budget for their monthly upkeep. Nigeria,the labours of our forefathers will soon be in vain. embarassed
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by vanunu: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2013
If boko haram accepts amnesty, that means that some big men have being sponsoring them, because real jihadists be it in kabul, waziristan, ilsamabad don't negotiate with infidels.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by roof333: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
ARE YOU ONE OF THEM
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by chronique(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
If Jonathan tries this,this is definitely the end for Nigeria. I think at this stage,we should be thinking of breaking up as a nation cos this thing will continue in a circle. Their sponsors are already lacking resources to fund them and as such,are asking for amnesty so there would be enough money to fund another onslaught with the new group called jamb. Boko haram will deny any bombing and call for peace while jamb accepts responsibility. The money for amnesty goes into procurement of more bombs and equipments. The same old story will continue in a circle. How do you grant amnesty to a group whose cause defies human logic? A group fighting for a cause that is not tenable. A group that has refused to allow Nigeria to enjoy any form of meaningful development? A group with the sole purpose of killing and destroying anyone that is not Islam? A group that kills because they believe western education is evil? A group with no regard for human lives? A group carrying out the desires of greedy,wicked,selfish and evil northern leaders and politicians who are bitter for not having their way with the presidency being zoned to the north? The north recieves billions of allocation yearly;yet,no meaningful development. If their leaders have refused to develop their zone with the amount of money being given to them,how will amnesty now work for them? Won't it be the same vicious circle? Why re-invent the wheel when you can make a difference with a golden opportunity? Nigeria is not a terrorist nation and terrorism is alien to us. If we don't nip it in the bud now,it will become a massive tool for destruction and disintegration by selfish greedy politicians in the future. If Jonathan grants amnesty to these criminals,we'd be gradually sliding into a state of anarchy cos tomorrow,any group can bring up & make stupid demands and start killing. And when you brand them as terrorists and want a solution,the leaders from such zones will demand amnesty and cite boko haram as a valid case study.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Rexyl(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
joseph1832:
May be if I slaughter your relatives like rams meant for illeya festival you'll really embrace me like a brother?

Wake my good man I believe you are still sleeping!

I am mindful of what could turn out to rescue these people from self inflicted destruction and regret they have exposed themselves and their children to and possibility of saving their souls from more harms. I am mindful of them for integration to normal and better life of which their leaders have either denied or failed them. You are talking of shedding innocent blood! I wouldn‘t expect you to join those who are being condemned if you can not beat them. I know it pains you the blood of the innocent they have shed but you should know that such magnitude of offence can not go without being punished by God, that is reason the Bible says vengeance is of God. Gradually it is getting to saying congratulations cos at last Nigeria can beat the devil. May God strengthen good people on good mission.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Rexyl(m): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
@ chronique. You are right but let us hope that time will tell whether kind gesture of government at this time will enable others to understand them better so as to place them where they rightly belong.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Dee60: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
If dialogue is not the answer, what is?
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Elai147: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
This is political strategy GEJ. Leave that story because we know every. 2015 is getting close. Anyway, GEJ can have 2015 and give us Peace in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Elai147: 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
vanunu: If boko haram accepts amnesty, that means that some big men have being sponsoring them, because real jihadists be it in kabul, waziristan, ilsamabad don't negotiate with infidels.

I totally agree with you. Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram by Kanuchy: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
Gudluck is an asshole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leave Trash For LAWMA And Nigerians Did (Hilarious Photo) / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / 10 Signs That God Is Punishing You For Your Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.