Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Should I Return To Nigeria? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should I Return To Nigeria? (24905 Views)

Anyaoku Urges Return To Regional Govt / Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon / Daniel Can’t Return To Pdp –obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by plasgidy: 1:53am On Apr 05, 2013
Mr op, I thank you very much for this your post, cos this is what this forum is for, learning even if you are living in ajegunle it dos not matter,

But sir if I may ask what do you intend to do when you come back, what is your qualification or skill, cos to be honest with you there a lot of people we left in nigeria are doying great to be honest with I can count up to 15 my friends I left in ngeria and traveled men when I visited nija guy come and see there houses cars and what have you, they even have commercial houses, I culdnt mesure up with them,

And they doying legit bussines goying to china to import things, I still have anothrr one who returned frm us and use the money he had and start real

1 Like

Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by playmode(m): 1:57am On Apr 05, 2013
plasgidy: Mr op, I thank you very much for this your post, cos this is what this forum is for, learning even if you are living in ajegunle it dos not matter,

But sir if I may ask what do you intend to do when you come back, what is your qualification or skill, cos to be honest with you there a lot of people we left in nigeria are doying great to be honest with I can count up to 15 my friends I left in ngeria and traveled men when I visited nija guy come and see there houses cars and what have you, they even have commercial houses, I culdnt mesure up with them,

And they doying legit bussines goying to china to import things, I still have anothrr one who returned frm us and use the money he had and start real

Thank you for your advice.
Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by playmode(m): 1:59am On Apr 05, 2013
Gentlemen it is 2:57 am right now in joburg. I need to get some shut eye,we will continue this discussion later today.Have a pleasant day or night depending on where you are. wink
Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by Rossikk(m): 2:00am On Apr 05, 2013
I no know book:

If you claim to have have lived in the US before I was born, it means that you are a very old man. But your comments so far does not depict your old age. I think it's high time you grew up and behaved your age. I'm still maintain my position, you are a very wicked man. No matter what you say about Lagos, it is a shit hole. The crime rate is unbelievable. I know Lagos better than you do. I don't know a very vulgar person like you to tell me what Lagos /Nigeria is. Stop deceiving people that wants to relocate to Nigeria, it is not anywhere near what you are painting it to be, my dear wicked man. Coming back to ones fatherland to invest is a noble gesture, but you don't have to hide the realities on the ground. And mind you, Nigeria does not start and end in Lagos. The other day, was it not a Nigerian company that warned its staff of the rampant kidnapping within lekki axis. For your information, I'm more patriotic than you may ever wish to be, but the reality is the reality. Paint the true pictures of things to potential returnees, and stop deceiving people. So many returnees have been killed on that street of Lagos that you are praising to high havens.

Mind you, there was never a time I claimed that there is no crime in the US. Every country has its challenges security wise. But for you to tell me that the security situation in Nigeria is comparable to that of the western world, is to the least, very pathetic. Thank your God that you escaped the attempt with your life intact, if you are being truthful, had it occurred in Nigeria, you may have had a different outcome. Meanwhile, I seriously suspect that you are a police officer, because no sensible person will have the shameless boldness that you have just exhibited, to talk good about the security situation in Nigeria as of today.

Finally, before you write bull... about a city you have never visited, try to learn about it. Google is very handy for that. I will advice that you go and do more research on the big apple, because you are way off mark.

Truth may hurt, but it's still the truth, SIR.

I've little time to debate a spiteful peabrain like you that's allergic to education. You are the wicked person. Giving outdated advice on a place that you do not live. That makes you a pretender and a liar. As well as a slanderer. Name the number of Nigerians that have been followed from the airport and robbed like you claimed? You damn liar. You do not live in Nigeria so SHUT THE FCU.K UP. I do. I can talk about the present state of security not just in Lagos, but throughout the country where I travel almost on a weekly basis. You are just a diasporan GOAT with no inclination to learn. Stuck in 1995. Please remain in New York quaffing hamburgers, while we go about building our country. Your mates are in Nigeria going great things, while your own is to come online to vomit rubbish advice dated to 20 years ago. You think because you're abroad we should take your garbage. FYI ordinary small business owners travel abroad for weekend shopping these days and return to their offices sharp sharp Monday morning with no stress, while a DINOSAUR like you still thinks being abroad is next to 'heaven', with robbers waiting for you at the airport to follow you and steal your 'dollars'. When those of us that are here tell you that stuff is played out, you call us ''wicked'' instead of updating yor knowledge. Dumbito.
Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by Kairoseki77: 2:03am On Apr 05, 2013
playmode:

What you have said is true but to a certain extent. Many of the people i have dealings with are white South Africans and they know i fight fire with fire. It is all about how you carry yourself. If you drag yourself on the floor anywhere in the world in front of a white man he will step on you. The problem with some black South African is that they suffer from inferiority complex. Apartheid really scarred their minds and it will take time for them to heal. Many do not have the boldness we have hence why they behave like that around whites.

One thing about most of the educated law abiding (emphasis on law abiding)Nigerians who live here is that they are treated well by whites. Whites South Africans realized a long time ago that they have to behave around Nigerians or could literally get a hot slap. Thankfully I have been lucky enough to work with decent intelligent whites who have shared their knowledge with me about the modern business and technology world.

Furthermore SA does not report much on Nigeria much except when a Nigerian is arrested for a crime or there is a major event like a bomb blast in Nigeria.SA media hardly reports kidnappings in Nigeria except the victim is a foreign worker.Most of the kidnapping news I get are from on Nairaland, Linda Ikeji and other Nigerian blogs.

Here are just a handful of articles which got me worried :

http://lindaikeji..com/2013/04/security-advisory-increasing-kidnap-for.html

http://naijagists.com/baby-boy-kidnapped-in-lagos-nigeria-kidnappers-demand-n20-million-ransom/

http://lindaikeji..com/2013/04/nigerian-press-council-director.html

http://saharareporters.tumblr.com/post/23185515858/kidnapping-in-lagos-state-civil-society-organizations#_=_

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/news/police-arrest-lagos-notorious-kidnappers-declare-two-wanted/

http://news.yahoo.com/nigerian-police-british-businessman-kidnapped-lagos-061941888--sector.html

https://www.nairaland.com/530750/opc-saves-twins-kidnap-lagos

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/18868/22/kidnappers-storm-lagos-kidnap-lagos-businesslady-d.html

http://lindaikeji..com/2013/03/kidnappers-abduct-5-lagos-bound.html

http://lindaikejiblogg..com/2011/01/ify-eneli-and-michael-neri-kidnapped-in.html

http://lindaikejiblogg..com/2011/02/arisekola-alao-son-kidnapped-in-lagos.html

http://www.brimtime.com/2013/03/mtn-staff-kidnapped-in-lagos.html

This is interesting.

If I were you I would just go to Nigeria for a week by yourself. Go to a hotel, or stay with family, and drive around the country. Walk around the neighborhoods you'd like to live in. Visit the schools you'd like your kids to go to. Go to the nearest hospital and check it out.

Then, bring your family for a week and explore with them. Give them time to make their own decisions.

Understand that most people online are going to react strongly if they sense you are judging their nation. Your not going to get much helpful information online.

My Uncle is married to a South African, and my cousin is South African. I have heard good things, and bad things from them about SA, but none of it matters to me. I still went to SA and judged the place for myself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 05, 2013
My guy shut up your mouth, you never be victim yet never mean say u dey safe. If your uncle or cousin or nephew don lost their life for any of these you would not open that gutter mouth of yours and type this rubbish you just typed now. If it was your nephew that was a victim of ALUU 4 you would not sit these late and type lies to an innocent man and advise him to carry his family to an unsafe place. Those that lose their lives everyday in the north have families, extended families my friend. Those that lose their lives to kidnappers have families my friend. And for you to say i brought out a single crime to remind you of crimes shows how daft you are. Me and you know say if we wan dey list daily occurrences of crime for Naija nairaland nor go contain us, as i list ONE it is okay for you. Nor dey talk like say na space i dey stay. Calm down and stop painting the whole thing white.
Rossikk:

You need to do far better than remind us of a SINGLE crime incident to counter what I said. Don't take people here for fools. As for Boko Haram, statistically, you are twenty times more likely to be struck dead by lightning than be a victim of Boko Haram. And that's if you live in the north.

So take your rabble-rousing brouhaha crapsticks and stick it where the sun don't shine.

1 Like

Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by plasgidy: 2:10am On Apr 05, 2013
Op if you realy want to relocate home pls plan it well as you said have ur own house already the next thing how constant pay go dey come in, cos of a truth its very expencive to live the same life u ar use to abroad cos t of electricity alone I mean runing generator its discoragen, how ever nija is wre the fun is trust me I have been around the globe there is fun in nija at any test, cheer my 50 kobo.
Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by Rossikk(m): 2:14am On Apr 05, 2013
calebo101: My guy shut up your mouth, you never be victim yet never mean say u dey safe. If your uncle or cousin or nephew don lost their life for any of these you would not open that gutter mouth of yours and type this rubbish you just typed now. If it was your nephew that was a victim of ALUU 4 you would not sit these late and type lies to an innocent man and advise him to carry his family to an unsafe place. Those that lose their lives everyday in the north have families, extended families my friend. Those that lose their lives to kidnappers have families my friend. And for you to say i brought out a single crime to remind you of crimes shows how daft you are. Me and you know say if we wan dey list daily occurrences of crime for Naija nairaland nor go contain us, as i list ONE it is okay for you. Nor dey talk like say na space i dey stay. Calm down and stop painting the whole thing white.

You shut up and get lost. Another diaspora GOAT, STOP mentioning one or two media popularized crimes as your ''proof'' that Nigeria is ''unsafe''. I can pull out the recent massacre of 35 children in class in the US the other day as ''proof'' that the USA is ''unsafe''. Anyone can play that game. I also lived in the US and UK in the 90s and early 2000s when crime was very high in Nigeria. Then maybe you were in nappies. I am here in Nigeria today with family and kids and it is a LOT safer than it was in the 90s. FACT. No argument. And I'm transmitting the same news to the poster. Even the police are better trained and equipped than in the 90s. FACT. If you hate to hear all this, then BUGGER OFF into your hole of eternal misery, or go hang yourself. I, as a returnee will tell the poster, WELCOME HOME. NIGERIA IS BETTER THAN IT USED TO BE. Don't let these frustrated losers discourage you. The country is BRIMMING with ex diasporans. There are MANY THOUSANDS of us in Lagos that returned just in the last few years. Majority of us are doing very well thank you, and so will you.
Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by Inoknowbook: 2:17am On Apr 05, 2013
Rossikk:

I've little time to debate a stu.pid, spiteful peabrain like you that's allergic to education. You are the wicked person. Giving outdated advice on a place that you do not live. That makes you a pretender and a liar. As well as a slanderer. Name the number of Nigerians that have been followed from the airport and robbed like you claimed? You damn liar. You do not live in Nigeria so SHUT THE FCU.K UP. I do. I can talk about the present state of security not just in Lagos, but throughout the country where I travel almost on a weekly basis. You are just a diasporan GOAT with no inclination to learn. Stuck in 1995. Please remain in New York quaffing hamburgers, while we go about building our country. Your mates are in Nigeria going great thinbgs, while your own is to come online to vomit rubbish advice dated to 20 years ago.

This man no try me oo. As I'm arguing with you right now on nairaland , I have two factories in Lagos. I'm an industrialist and an employer of labor in Nigeria. I no be small boy both here in the big apple and in Nigeria. I like investing in my country and I encourage others to do so. And I do return very often. My problem with you is the way you have painted the security situation in Nigeria. It is no where near what you are suggesting. Help the returnees by giving them the accurate picture of things, that way, they will come home prepared. That's all.

Op, I will still advice that you take your time and plan to come back. Nigeria is a good place to invest your money if you are careful and have your home work done. You will turn over your money quicker than in any other place. But know that you have many challenges to contend with, one of which is security.

Finally, don't be carried away by people like Rossikk when you are back home, they are the embezzlers of the public funds and did not work hard for their money. Be focused and surely, you will make a success of your return.

1 Like

Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by Inoknowbook: 2:19am On Apr 05, 2013
calebo101: My guy shut up your mouth, you never be victim yet never mean say u dey safe. If your uncle or cousin or nephew don lost their life for any of these you would not open that gutter mouth of yours and type this rubbish you just typed now. If it was your nephew that was a victim of ALUU 4 you would not sit these late and type lies to an innocent man and advise him to carry his family to an unsafe place. Those that lose their lives everyday in the north have families, extended families my friend. Those that lose their lives to kidnappers have families my friend. And for you to say i brought out a single crime to remind you of crimes shows how daft you are. Me and you know say if we wan dey list daily occurrences of crime for Naija nairaland nor go contain us, as i list ONE it is okay for you. Nor dey talk like say na space i dey stay. Calm down and stop painting the whole thing white.

Thank you oo, my broda!!
Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 05, 2013
So crime is low in Nigeria now? Welldone, sorry cha, our country Nigeria is now safe, Rosikk says so cheesy. Idiot.. Like say na anoda naija u dey talk about. I nor even get your time. Only God knows if you do not want to deceive this man and kidnap him. Because we know say una type very well.
Rossikk:

You shut up and get lost. STOP mentioning one or two media popularized crimes as your ''proof'' that Nigeria is ''unsafe''. I can pull out the recent massacre of 35 children in class in the US the other day as ''proof'' that the USA is ''unsafe''. Anyone can play that game. I also lived in the US and UK in the 90s and early 2000s when crime was very high in Nigeria. Then maybe you were in nappies. I am here in Nigeria today with family and kids and it is a LOT safer than it was in the 90s. FACT. No argument. And I'm transmitting the same news to the poster. Even the police are better trained and equipped than in the 90s. FACT. If you hate to hear all this, then BUGGER OFF into your hole of eternal misery, or go hang yourself. I, as a returnee will tell the poster, WELCOME HOME. NIGERIA IS BETTER THAN IT USED TO BE.

1 Like

Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by pekelepekele(m): 2:22am On Apr 05, 2013
If not for the witches and wizards that are 2 many in this country . I would have advised you to come back home.. Buy new wears today dem go use eye tear am before the next day .Naija I hail thee
Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by Rossikk(m): 2:25am On Apr 05, 2013
I no know book:

This man no try me oo. As I'm arguing with you right now on nairaland , I have two factories in Lagos. I'm an industrialist and an employer of labor in Nigeria. I no be small boy both here in the big apple and in Nigeria. I like investing in my country and I encourage others to do so. And I do return very often. My problem with you is the way you have painted the security situation in Nigeria. It is no where near what you are suggesting. Help the returnees by giving them the accurate picture of things, that way, they will come home prepared. That's all.

Op, I will still advice that you take your time and plan to come back. Nigeria is a good place to invest your money if you are careful and have your home work done. You will turn over your money quicker than in any other place. But know that you have many challenges to contend with, one of which is security.

Finally, don't be carried away by people like Rossikk when you are back home, they are the embezzlers of the public funds and did not work hard for their money. Be focused and surely, you will make a success of your return.

You are and your entire generation are thieves and looters. You must have stolen the money to set up your so called factories. Why did you set up factories in an ''unsafe'' place? Why are you still alive? Why haven't robbers come to scatter your factory and shoot everyone and collect all the money? Or is the ''entire country'' no longer ''unsafe''? It is only safe in your ''two factories''?

Nobody is saying there is no crime in Nigeria. There is. What I will NOT tolerate is idiots like you making money in Nigeria, and driving around the place safe and sound in your airconditioned Jeeps, enjoying yourselves here without any problems, and then going online to type rubbish, to keep everyone else scared of the place. Nonsense. Abeg go park well jare lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by signalpower: 2:31am On Apr 05, 2013
Leabians march to protest their rights in South Africa.

Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 05, 2013
I thought you were arguing from a very lame point of view but this your post and attack on someone's success just shows what you really are. You did not make it in the US and UK you spent years, probably you were deported because i see no reason why you should just hate someone that is successful and tells you he has two factories. Why Is this how frustrated you are? Open a church or something and try to pick up the pieces of your life, God would see you through my brother. Eeeeeya, kpele sad sorry. You for talk since say na frustration. And i know you want everybody to be frustrated like you. Na wa, abeg make i dey careful online ooo, frustrated people on the loose. By the way how did you know he drives a jeep I talk am b4 say u must be kidnapper, no 2 ways about it anymore.
Rossikk:

You are and your entire generation are thieves and looters. You must have stolen the money to set up your so called factories. Why did you set up factories in an ''unsafe'' place? Why are you still alive? Why haven't robbers come to scatter your factory and shoot everyone and collect all the money? Or is the ''entire country'' no longer ''unsafe''? It is only safe in your ''two factories''?

Nobody is saying there is no crime in Nigeria. There is. What I will NOT tolerate is idiots like you making money in Nigeria, and driving around the place safe and sound in your Jeeps, enjoying yourselves here without any problems, and then going online to type rubbish, to keep everyone else scared of the place. Nonsense. Abeg commot here jare. lipsrsealed

Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 05, 2013
H- having
A- anger
T- towards
E- everything
R- reaching
S- success.
cool
Rossikk:

Nobody is saying there is no crime in Nigeria. There is. What I will NOT tolerate is idiots like you making money in Nigeria, and driving around the place safe and sound in your airconditioned Jeeps, enjoying yourselves here without any problems, and then going online to type rubbish, to keep everyone else scared of the place. Nonsense. Abeg go park well jare lipsrsealed

Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by Rossikk(m): 2:36am On Apr 05, 2013
calebo101: I thought you were arguing from a very lame point of view but this your post and attack on someone's success just shows what you really are. You did not make it in the US and UK you spent years, probably you were deported because i see no reason why you should just hate someone that is successful and tells you he has two factories. Why Is this how frustrated you are? Open a church or something and try to pick up the pieces of your life, God would see you through my brother. Eeeeeya, kpele sad sorry. You for talk since say na frustration. And i know you want everybody to be frustrated like you. Na wa, abeg make i dey careful online ooo, frustrated people on the loose. By the way how did you know he drives a jeep I talk am b4 say u must be kidnapper, no 2 ways about it anymore.

So you didn't see where he first called me an embezzler of public funds, leading to my equally acerbic response? If you cannot even make a rational unbiased assessment in this instance, why should the poster trust anything you've been spewing here as the truth?
Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by signalpower: 2:39am On Apr 05, 2013
and you want him to come back home and see stuffs like this,when the rich also pray to die.

Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by Inoknowbook: 2:47am On Apr 05, 2013
Rossikk:

You bloody police man, I knew there were security challenges before investing in Nigeria, and I planned very well on how to maneuver the situation before coming. I'm still threading very carefully whenever I'm in naija, and by the special grace of God, I'm succeeding. That's the awareness that I'm trying to create for any returnee, and your types are very busy frustrating it.

All I will tell you is to remember the poor masses that the money you are busy embezzling is meant for, God is watching you oo. What does it profit you to embezzle all that money and then, lose your soul? Repent!
Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by Inoknowbook: 2:49am On Apr 05, 2013
calebo101: H- having
A- anger
T- towards
E- everything
R- reaching
S- success.
cool

Thank you again my broda!!!
Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by Rossikk(m): 3:06am On Apr 05, 2013
I no know book:

You bloody police man, I knew there were security challenges before investing in Nigeria, and I planned very well on how to maneuver the situation before coming. I'm still threading very carefully whenever I'm in naija, and by the special grace of God, I'm succeeding. That's the awareness that I'm trying to create for any returnee, and your types are very busy frustrating it.

All I will tell you is to remember the poor masses that the money you are busy embezzling is meant for, God is watching you oo. What does it profit you to embezzle all that money and then, lose your soul? Repent!

So you knew about ''security challenges'' yet you STILL decided to invest two factories in an ''unsafe country''?

Could it be that the country is not as ''unsafe'' as you make out?

If I thought Nigeria was as ''unsafe'' as you make it sound, I would never invest one factory in it, let alone two.

Not even if I stole the money by doing 4/1/9 like you.

And do please spare us that ''special grace of God'' cop-out.

You are safe enough to set up a factory in Nigeria because the activities of men of the underworld are being checkmated by law enforcement, and because there are other more fashionable means of making illicit money these days than robbery. It has nothing to do with ''the special grace of God'' - THE SPECIAL EXCUSE you use to deny your compatriots credit for making the nation a safer place for YOU to do business.
Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by imperiouxx(m): 3:13am On Apr 05, 2013
^^^^^^

You guys (or men whatsoever) should just stop this irritating arguments. Even after the OP says goodnight, you guys still continue ranting shiit on each other at 3:10 am Nigeria time. And both of you claimed to be mature with wife and kid(s) right on bed now. Na wa ooo! This is disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by Inoknowbook: 3:24am On Apr 05, 2013
imperiouxx: ^^^^^^

You guys (or men whatsoever) should just stop this irritating arguments. Even after the OP says goodnight, you guys still continue ranting shiit on each other at 3:10 am Nigeria time. And both of you claimed to be mature with wife and kid(s) right on bed now. Na wa ooo! This is disgusting.

Help me tellam oo. It's after 3 am where he is, over here, it's just after 10 pm. So he should go sleep in his ignorance. It's not yet time for me over here, I'm still trolling.
Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by imperiouxx(m): 3:26am On Apr 05, 2013
I no know book:

Help me tellam oo. It's after 3 am where he is, over here, it's just after 10 pm. So he should go sleep in his ignorance. It's not yet time for me over here, I'm still trolling.

Still you men should be mature for once nau.
Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by Rossikk(m): 3:28am On Apr 05, 2013
imperiouxx: ^^^^^^

Young man, I don't know what century you think you're living in, but in the online universe, there's no such thing as 'night' and 'day', or 'time to sleep'. It's a 24 hr world. Now if it is YOUR bedtime, why not kindly depart and go and hug your bed, and leave others who have a different program to continue their debate? It's most unbecoming to attack forumers for not abiding by YOUR personal time restrictions and dictates.
Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by Inoknowbook: 3:36am On Apr 05, 2013
imperiouxx:

Still you men should be mature for once nau.

Shut the F up. How dare u tell me what to do and what not to do? Naira land is on 24 hrs and if I decide to be here forever, it's non of ur business. And what the hell are u doing staying up urself? Please spare me!
Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by imperiouxx(m): 4:04am On Apr 05, 2013
grin grin stinking mofos. Who's restricting your time online? I was trying to cover your shameless as-ses but you prove to be jughead. Both of you should continue displaying stupidity, even oga policeman who only knows "which century you're living in"... I pity your wife. The OP found no sense in what both of you have been dragging with each other. Maturity isn't by mouth display like we've seen from both of you but by answering mofos like you with silentness. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by RealMccoy2(m): 4:42am On Apr 05, 2013
Rossikk:

I've little time to debate a spiteful peabrain like you that's allergic to education. You are the wicked person. Giving outdated advice on a place that you do not live. That makes you a pretender and a liar. As well as a slanderer. Name the number of Nigerians that have been followed from the airport and robbed like you claimed? You damn liar. You do not live in Nigeria so SHUT THE FCU.K UP. I do. I can talk about the present state of security not just in Lagos, but throughout the country where I travel almost on a weekly basis. You are just a diasporan GOAT with no inclination to learn. Stuck in 1995. Please remain in New York quaffing hamburgers, while we go about building our country. Your mates are in Nigeria going great things, while your own is to come online to vomit rubbish advice dated to 20 years ago. You think because you're abroad we should take your garbage. FYI ordinary small business owners travel abroad for weekend shopping these days and return to their offices sharp sharp Monday morning with no stress, while a DINOSAUR like you still thinks being abroad is next to 'heaven', with robbers waiting for you at the airport to follow you and steal your 'dollars'. When those of us that are here tell you that stuff is played out, you call us ''wicked'' instead of updating yor knowledge. Dumbito.

I have not had the time to read the rest of your post but I doubted you ever lived in the US. This is NL where identity is unknown, I wouldn't be surprise you are putting up a fake front. There are no price tag for lying on NL, I lived in nigeria and visit Nigerian often and please stop making fake comparison when it comes to securing life and property you should be comparing Nigeria vs Ghana and not United States.
Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by RealMccoy2(m): 4:48am On Apr 05, 2013
playmode: Gentlemen it is 2:57 am right now in joburg. I need to get some shut eye,we will continue this discussion later today.Have a pleasant day or night depending on where you are. wink
Please ignore most comment on here, Nigerians are pathological liars. I wouldn't advise you move to Nigeria with yout family any time soon. It's a jungle and never you trust those that promise you heaven on earth prior to moving back. My only advise is for you to spend a year out there alone before making a decision and this should be done after 2015.
Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by gbollykore: 5:07am On Apr 05, 2013
i noticed that a lot of people are sending their entire family abroad, particularly people that work for oil companies and are making very big money, they send their families to canada, Also politicians and billionares are sending their children abroad, even when they can afford the very expensive private schools in Nigeria
there must be reasons
Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by Osama10(m): 5:20am On Apr 05, 2013
Seriously what's so special in returning back to this jungle where every facet of life is messed up.

No good roads, No electricity, No security, No justice system, You provide your own water, Your own housing,Education system is messed up hence the exodus of Nigerians to Ghana,just to mention a few.
Re: Should I Return To Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 05, 2013
BUSH MAN: i rememeber DA SOUTH he used to own a nite club in hillbrow, i also remember 2PAC he lived in mountbatten hotel this people were criminals,

Man if u remember Da south,then u'll agree that wat happened to him could happen to anyone,my best friend Joseph was killed in his own shop,I kno of anode guy that was killed,later news that his southy wife sent them to kill him so that she can take his house,house he bought for about 3million rands then,these stories are endless and common.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki / Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat / What Nigerians Think About Saraki Joining Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.