Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) (30170 Views)

Video : Kim Kardashian Talks To Eku Edewor About Her Visit To Nigeria & Goldie / Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria / Kim Kardashian Talks About Marriage Troubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by durablekudu: 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
smile4kenn: I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost I would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next, I would like to thank my girlfriend. She had been patience with me while I attempt to make the top comment. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day to make the top comment. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I will like to thank; Facebook, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the nairalanders out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first comment is amazing, thank you everyone.
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
@smile4ken! you really got talent o! can't stop laughing at your comment. thumbs up bro!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by vascey(m): 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
smile4kenn: I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost I would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next, I would like to thank my girlfriend. She had been patience with me while I attempt to make the top comment. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day to make the top comment. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I will like to thank; Facebook, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the nairalanders out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

Imagine with all the resources AY, a professional comic, put into his video,people are hardly talking about it. This is the difference between "learning work" and pure magic. Now I understand how David killed Goliath. Just can't stop laughing.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by drtwist(m): 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
wat a nice speech frm a very wrong person, how i wish it was me..

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by biggy4joe(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
Bros may God bless u ok
drtwist: wat a nice speech frm a very wrong person, how i wish it was me..
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Zooposki(f): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2013

Chei, craze people full dis nairaland sha

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Maisuya1: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
i move move for a motion (abi na move the motion) that the topic name be changed to @smile4ken thank u speach for wining nairaland oscars award.

who seconds?

9 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
@smile4ken deserves a lifetime ban. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by supaeagles(m): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
Brand_new: @smile4ken deserves a lifetime ban. grin
Or, he should be given a ministerial post grin
He has totally occupied this thread with his masterpiece of his 'first to comment' post.
Mean while the OP's video was fantastic and funny!
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by tonididdy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
i prefer to read and laff to this than waste my MB on that video

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by razznaija(f): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2013

[size=14pt]Standing Ovation[/size] Mr smile4kenn, you have come a long way, now come up to the stage and receive your national award.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Emekayoung(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
Kslib:
So na person born dis one as "PIKIN"..
Pls wats so special abt being the first to comment because everyone who comments first on a thread is always joyous..
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2013
*SMILES*
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by 2sa2: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
Emekayoung:
Pls wats so special abt being the first to comment because everyone who comments first on a thread is always joyous..
It's not easy.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by eriegua83: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
She is even more pretty than kim kardiashian
1forall:

She talks like Kim kardashian? Really?
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by NaLaugh: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
I hope you guys do realize that as funny as the "first comment" post is, it is just a copy and paste that many people use on the internet and simply edit the site they're pasting on right?
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by NaLaugh: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
eriegua83: She is even more pretty than kim kardiashian

I concur
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2013

i cant thank u enuf for making laff so well today.
u made my day and i wish u luck on ur further attempts to be the first commentator in practically all the threads.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by adexsimply(m): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
Vanneni: *SMILES*
Smiles?really sweetheart, u are a master of understatements...

how are u? kiss

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by braxjay(m): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
@smile4kenn after all these praises, haba say thank you na, u just lock up like say them delete your profile.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by MrEjaNla: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2013

To tink that i actually read all dis nansens.... It cracked me up tho.
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by plendil: 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
ojoko1:

copied from Linda Ikeji's blog. I've seen this before.....SMH

This shyte has been around for years. I first came across it on a foriegn forum. I'll try to get the site.

Yet smile4kenn is shamelesslessly taking the glory as though it was his.
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Paschal007: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Paschal007: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
Kinda Funny... nice write up sha... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
the guy didnt comment about the video grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by modextus(m): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
jhydebaba: I wonder why u all are quoting this guy. He's gotten the much desired attention. Mission accomplished.
ehen are'nt yhu hungry for that same attention?wetin cncrn yhu wit am

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Ejine(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2013

I swear, this is the best post I've seen on Nairaland BY FAR grin

Bros, you for also thank Mama Ejiro wey sell you the akara and akamu wey you chop this morning. Because if not for the meal, you wouldn't have had the strength to beat everyone to the chase and make the first comment grin

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Ola17: 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
plendil:

This shyte has been around for years. I first came across it on a foriegn forum. I'll try to get the site.

Yet smile4kenn is shamelesslessly taking the glory as though it was his.

Whatever dude! Pls just allow us to enjoy this moment. You can copy and paste your own and claim the glory undecided undecided
Now lemme go and read it again cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by nitlad: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

Weyrey leleyi o

grin grin grin

This post is totally off topic and has massively derailed this thread, but dem nor born dem Mod well reach make dem hide am tongue grin

It's a classic! cool

All of una wey dey curse the guy dey madt!
Pesin dey cop 'LIKE' like Tonto Dikey copping yabs on Twitter una still dey binu ori undecided
The joke is on y'all, cos as una dey quote am, una dey contribute to his making as a Legend! tongue

#Legendary cool

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Toks2008(m): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2013

I can't believe i can laugh so so much with the present wahala between me and my wife. Oh my GOD. you really made my day and i cant just stop laughing. Kai~

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ini Edo Stuns In Armless Ankara Outfit As She Counts Down To Her Birthday / President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) / BBNaija: Anto Meets Adams Oshiomhole, Betty & Godwin Obaseki, Philip Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.