Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) (30168 Views)

Video : Kim Kardashian Talks To Eku Edewor About Her Visit To Nigeria & Goldie / Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria / Kim Kardashian Talks About Marriage Troubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by omo9ja1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2013
Both the video and this guy that wrote the first comment make my day grin

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by colombiana: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
smile4kenn: I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost I would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next, I would like to thank my girlfriend. She had been patience with me while I attempt to make the top comment. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day to make the top comment. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I will like to thank; Facebook, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the nairalanders out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

Nice writeup u actually live in nairaland
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by vosquare: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
mak u ppl no abuz d guy again nw.....e b our oga @ d top 4 ds thread

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by dedons: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
Jealousy go kill some people

mumu guy,U TRY JARE
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
Pls who is Kim Kardashian?
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Sweetapple007(f): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
So she is the one replacg beyonce
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by braxjay(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
smile4kenn: I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost I would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next, I would like to thank my girlfriend. She had been patience with me while I attempt to make the top comment. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day to make the top comment. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I will like to thank; Facebook, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the nairalanders out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

my bone man lol
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Jerryjat(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2013

hahahahahaahahaahaha... like seriously?...
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by ojoko1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2013

copied from Linda Ikeji's blog. I've seen this before.....SMH

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by LadyWinona: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
@firsttocomment guy, thanks for making my day. That was a hilarious post and quite creative too. I do have squirrels too around but instead of inspiration, I have to live with the morbid fear I would be bitten ending up with a yet-to-be discovered illness, but I digress. Nice post

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by 1forall: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
Igosun: hahahaha omg! grin but that lady is beautiful she looks and talk like kim.

She talks like Kim kardashian? Really?
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2013
Funny!
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by ichommy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
A Family house

lioncoolst: shocked shocked what is Nairaland turning into? angry angry.
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Thugnificent(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
grin
grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by 32D: 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
[size=18pt]THIS IS THE BEST AND THE MOST STUPIDDD AND HILARIOUS COMMENT I HAVE COME ACROSS ON NAIRALAND[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by bankyblue(m): 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
@smile4kenn some fools said they ve seen this b4, but to me u
Re so tight.....luv ur concept ja re. Lol

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
Who is that beautiful IGBO girl....is that lilian bash??
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by ojoko1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
bankyblue: @smile4kenn some fools said they ve seen this b4, but to me u
Re so tight.....luv ur concept ja re. Lol

Mr Wise man, have u asked him whether he's d composer? the write up is nice but links should be posted.
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by StateOfMind: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
fpeter: ........Dude you're the funniest of all, this is my all time favourite comment on NL,ppl like you are the reason i come online daily...kai!!!!!! lwkmd cheesy grin cheesy grin

I swear, I'm laughing so hard my stomach is hurting and I'm shedding tears..

@smile4kenn just made my day. Too hilarious a post.
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
Goldenheart: wat do i do!!
@Goldenheart....i cannot categoricaly tell you?
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by keemness(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2013
@....smile4kenn....may God bless u for this....hehehehewhehe...but b fool o...nyc one...
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Ogundale(m): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
This smile4kenn guy u gbasky.
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nollywoodivas: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2013

Wow! never read anything like this before grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
Na wa o una don use this guy post block moderators eye sote dem no fit hide the post. But I wonder y d guy never post anything again? U sure sey him no dey see ban for him screen.

Nice comment though.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by floriana(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
Funniest first to comment award speech ever. I wish am the one making the speech. Congratulations our illustrious son.
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
Kolade9:
Annointed fool grin
haba dat was 2 harsh
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
AY is such a stupid slowpoke,God will punish the idiot for wasting my mega bite and lowing my battery for this crap he did thinking it is funny. The guy is sick.
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by tlops(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
All of una wey dey shake ur heads, I seriously hope it doesn't fall off ur neck. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Looks Lovely In New Photos / Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) / Nigerian Twin Sisters Celebrate 100th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.