Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) (30167 Views)

Video : Kim Kardashian Talks To Eku Edewor About Her Visit To Nigeria & Goldie / Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria / Kim Kardashian Talks About Marriage Troubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by ROCKSTAND1: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
smile4kenn: I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost I would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next, I would like to thank my girlfriend. She had been patience with me while I attempt to make the top comment. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day to make the top comment. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I will like to thank; Facebook, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the nairalanders out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

Dude, this has made me laugh so much i'm tearing already. It doesn't matter to me if its original or 'made in China' bottom line is that you have brought laughter to the land. The good thing many here should also know is that laughter is healthy that's why it is written 'a merry heart doeth good like medicine...' God bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Hourglass4real: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
Na Laugh: I hope you guys do realize that as funny as the "first comment" post is, it is just a copy and paste that many people use on the internet and simply edit the site they're pasting on right?
Hia! Kill joy, who askd u?

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by adexsimply(m): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hourglass4real:
Hia! Kill joy, who askd u?
dont mind them o..some ppl just dont knw when to shut up

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2013
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by b0dnel: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
omo_to_dun: @smile4kenn

You too much! But you didn't come up with this write up and everyone is giving you credit for something you didn't invent.

https://www.nairaland.com/1015826/calling-all-writers-contest-1#11770031 was the first guy to do this on Nairaland. And he also stole it from some guy on facebook.

Amebo, who send you message?

8 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by phemmy88(m): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
lolzz....laffin out real loud.....dude is jst one funny crazy nigga...
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by nig2change: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
If we can have many such guys as smile4kenn, our lives on Nairaland would be transformed.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
smile4kenn: I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost I would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next, I would like to thank my girlfriend. She had been patience with me while I attempt to make the top comment. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day to make the top comment. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I will like to thank; Facebook, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the nairalanders out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

[size=40pt]You are a legend son.[/size]

The funniest comment I have ever seen on nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
rokiatu:

[size=40pt]You are a legend son.[/size]

The funniest comment I have ever seen on nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
^^ LOL
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by donigspain(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
donigspain: @smile4kenn;
Congrats bro. It's never an easy achievement. I pray you manage this great responsibility effectively without it getting you intoxicated or corrupted; remember what they say about 'power' as well as 'absolute power'. While basking in the euphoria of your achievement, remember to put me in your prayers so I can also get to that position someday. Lest I forget, I know you may probably already started serving your consequential long-term jail owing to your well deserved expression of your innermost feelings in written format on a thread/video that has absolutely nothing to do with humour (sarcasm), but hell yeah, who cares? You don't, ebamma doesn't and neither do I. Please smile4kenn, don't be disappointed when you see the 'kill joy' group coming here to lay claims of how a plagiarist you are; it's normal with serial losers. I also observed how much 'LIKES' your humble speech has attracted, hmmm, it goes to show we still have a good number of Nigerians with good sense of humour. Finally, I wish to reiterate the fact that your expected ban is a welcome development in this our first to comment competition as I now have one less competitor to worry about. In the meantime, I'll always make out time to visit you in jail (BAN) hopefully the wicked warders (moderators) will let my agege bread and coke get to you. Thanks and remain incarcerated!
(fellow competitor)

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Orikinla(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
PLEASE, HOW IS BEING FIRST TO COMMENT ON A THREAD AN ACHIEVEMENT?
IT IS ONLY ON A NIGERIAN FORUM I SEE THIS OPEN DISPLAY OF UTTER STU-PI-DITY! grin
OMG! WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE BREEDING IN THIS COUNTRY?
THE BOKO HARAM GENERATION? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
adexsimply: Smiles?really sweetheart, u are a master of understatements...

how are u? kiss
I don't understand that but I'm good. cheesy Trust you are too.
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by adexsimply(m): 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
Vanneni: I don't understand that but I'm good. cheesy Trust you are too.
I meant u ought to be lafin like...instead of SMILING..

am trying to be gud too...
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by BloggingIq: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2013
@ smile4kenn

cool
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Hourglass4real: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
grin
adexsimply: dont mind them o..some ppl just dont knw when to shut up
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by ojinku(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
Smile4kenn, pls where are u,whether in the moon or mars, jupiter,even in this earth, pls come out let me manage you for Nite of a Million laugh by Oct. 1.It will be hilarious.
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by whiteroses(f): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
donigspain: I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost I would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next, I would like to thank my girlfriend. She had been patience with me while I attempt to make the top comment. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day to make the top comment. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I will like to thank; Facebook, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the nairalanders out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

hhuh?? lool werey lele yii oo grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by OLADO(m): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
We all came to c d Ay video but ended up reading 'Smile4enn's comment....hilarious! Completely derailed the thread! The poster shld sue u....nice one.
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by toshmann(m): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
i propose we change the title of the thread to

"smile4kenn's first to comment success"

grin grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
adexsimply: I meant u ought to be lafin like...instead of SMILING..

am trying to be gud too...
O! I did laugh at some point buh my initial reaction was to smile. Please be good o. grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
Smile4ken has been banned till 2015 that's why he hasn't been commenting but I guess he'd soon use his alt acc to comment.
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Gooogle(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
plendil:

This shyte has been around for years. I first came across it on a foriegn forum. I'll try to get the site.

Yet smile4kenn is shamelesslessly taking the glory as though it was his.

Is that an academic or professional piece or whatever that needs your 'uptight' reference. Myfriend, go and sit down somewhere and get a life.
Though, I have never really liked all these first time stuffs, but I had to relax and enjoy the moment.Life is too short to be too serious everyday.
Meanwhile,this AY guys is not funny at all.I cant imagine how people attend his events. He is really really dry.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Dermie: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
phaya:

LWKM!!!! LMFAO!!! ROTFL!!! Guy u be real fool! grin
eazy on d fool.
na village fool.
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Paschal007: 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
Vanneni: Smile4ken has been banned till 2015 that's why he hasn't been commenting but I guess he'd soon use his alt acc to comment.
seriously? shocked
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
Paschal007: seriously? shocked
Yes.
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by supaeagles(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
Vanneni: Smile4ken has been banned till 2015 that's why he hasn't been commenting but I guess he'd soon use his alt acc to comment.
I hope not oh! His post was brilliant, intelligent and FUNNY!! I think it will be literally insane of any moderator to ban Smile4ken when there was not even one offensive word in his humorous post
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by 2sexynet: 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
Vannywealth: Yes.
young woman, goto bed now angry angry
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Larryupsy: 12:02am On Apr 06, 2013
Se Omo ni eyi?abi Omo detergent?walahi u b mumu.well u try sha o kudos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law / Uriel Oputa Looks Lovely In New Photos / Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.