Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) (30169 Views)

Video : Kim Kardashian Talks To Eku Edewor About Her Visit To Nigeria & Goldie / Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria / Kim Kardashian Talks About Marriage Troubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by kingron: 12:09am On Apr 06, 2013
The bad bele in Nigria is too much bloody witches nd wizards, someone made us laugh, even my dad read it nd was cracking up..,some killjoy peeps instead dedicated their life to bring him down..wetin cosign u if its copied, at least i have not seen it nd many others also...so pls let us laff nd try nd help ur bad bele syndrome life...lafffing....rollling lafffffiiiiiing...i laffed like cray reading d post..nice write up bro

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by mykhell50(m): 12:11am On Apr 06, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] grin
Kslib:
So na person born dis one as "PIKIN"..

i wonder oooooo...... grin
Kslib:

i wonder oooooo......
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by supaeagles(m): 1:55am On Apr 06, 2013
supaeagles:
I hope not oh! His post was brilliant, intelligent and FUNNY!! I think it will be literally insane of any moderator to ban Smile4ken when there was not even one offensive word in his humorous post
palmface I should have googled what Smile4ken wrote initially... seems it is just recycled.. i see it on other blogs from many months ago..... Was funny anyways (he did make some edits). I hope he was not banned sha.
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by bedford101(m): 2:13am On Apr 06, 2013
grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by adexsimply(m): 2:14am On Apr 06, 2013
Vanneni: Smile4ken has been banned till 2015 that's why he hasn't been commenting but I guess he'd soon use his alt acc to comment.
baby pls dnt joke wit sumthn dis serious o..u knw i myt just get angry and.........
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by adexsimply(m): 2:16am On Apr 06, 2013
Vanneni: O! I did laugh at some point buh my initial reaction was to smile. Please be good o. grin
how can i be when u ar nt here?

cry cry
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by bunmioguns(m): 6:17am On Apr 06, 2013
plendil:

This shyte has been around for years. I first came across it on a foriegn forum. I'll try to get the site.

Yet smile4kenn is shamelesslessly taking the glory as though it was his.

Mumu, i knw dt one day, u wil die of jealousy

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 06, 2013
I ended up not watching the video..Nice one Ken!
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Krisgift(f): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2013
plendil:

This shyte has been around for years. I first came across it on a foriegn forum. I'll try to get the site.

Go siddon joor.bad belle,why dont u copy and paste urs so we cn laff!
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by pomporiking: 7:51am On Apr 06, 2013
Smile4ken.I will always rememba d name,cos dats the funniest post I have seen on nl.I laughed like a child.congrats bro you just made my day

And by the way the video was boring

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Mentorbruno(m): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2013
Kslib:
Imaaaaagiiiiiine that shit
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by blackswinger: 8:16am On Apr 06, 2013
eikeem:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin Serious grammatical composition; unserious intent. Walahi, AY's video cannot be this funny!

if only he really types it out himself... the true writer is an american commenting on something on yahoo forum, so far the same lyrics have been duplicated many times and over, all u have to do is just paste and google a sentence.
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by vandarsar(m): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2013
I think you're the kid. You could actually learn a few things from this guy than Jonathan.

Can't you see there is something different about this guy compare to other "first to comment folks" ??

This guy deserve some respect!

Kslib:

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by rill: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2013
The mods have no reason to have banned him. He didn't all by himself derail this thread, we all actually did. We could have decided to ignore his comment and move on with the topic but no, we prefer to join the craze. Oya mods start to dey ban everybody wey quote and praise d guy, oshiiiiiii.
#TeamFREEsmile4kennangry

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Kslib(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2013
vandarsar: I think you're the kid. You could actually learn a few things from this guy than Jonathan.

Can't you see there is something different about this guy compare to other "first to comment folks" ??

This guy deserve some respect!

ODE!!! Cant you see that i was just being funny..
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by lumideezle(m): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2013
dvdon: Na wa o una don use this guy post block moderators eye sote dem no fit hide the post. But I wonder y d guy never post anything again? U sure sey him no dey see ban for him screen.

Nice comment though.
Moderator don vex Ban am lmao funny guY
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by sakahalimat: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2013
;DSo so funny
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Ola17: 11:06am On Apr 06, 2013
Mods if na true say una ban that guy, abeg make una rescind d ban sharperly. He did more good than harm. I'm sure that whoever banned him must have laughed his @as off before carrying out the hatchet job. undecided undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2013
supaeagles:
I hope not oh! His post was brilliant, intelligent and FUNNY!! I think it will be literally insane of any moderator to ban Smile4ken when there was not even one offensive word in his humorous post
They think he's taken the attention of everyone from the real topic to his post.
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2013
adexsimply: baby pls dnt joke wit sumthn dis serious o..u knw i myt just get angry and.........
And.....? BTW, I wasn't joking.
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 06, 2013
2sexy.net:
young woman, goto bed now angry angry
tongue
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by XavierSmiley: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
smile4kenn:
I feel so honored to be the
first comment. All of my hard work and
dedication has paid off. Getting the top
comment has been a dream of mine for
many years, and I would like to thank those
who have helped me along the way. First
and foremost I would like to thank God for
giving me this opportunity. Next, I would
like to thank my girlfriend. She had been
patience with me while I attempt to make
the top comment. I would also like to thank
my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds
for over a week. Next I would like to thank
the squirrel that lives in my backyard for
climbing trees because that gives me
inspiration that I need to get through the
day to make the top comment. This is a
special moment in my life and I would like to
thank any of my unmentioned friends and
family that have helped me along the way.
This moment will be a moment that I will
never forget. I just remembered a few other
people I will like to thank; Facebook, my
light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see
the keyboard without it, the internet for
letting me go on nairaland, my house
because without it I would be homeless, and
last but not least I would like to thank all the
people out there that actually took time out
of their day to read this. I cannot stress how
much of a big deal to me this is. I have been
trying to be the first comment on a post for
years, but that has not been possible until
this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck
will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare
occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I
would say, you can achieve anything u set
your mind on. To all the nairalanders out
there reading this, I would like to tell them
to follow their dreams. Being the first
comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

Oh boy, № βε̲̣̣̣̥ small thing ooº°˚˚°º. See as Ʊ don turn τ̲̅ȍ NL star. ¶ too too envy Ʊ ooº°˚˚°º. grin Ʊ too much. The funniest so far even funnier dan the video sef. This calls for celebration. So happy for Ʊ. grin grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by XavierSmiley: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
Na Laugh: I hope you guys do realize that as funny as the "first comment" post is, it is just a copy and paste that many people use on the internet and simply edit the site they're pasting on right?

And so Who cares? See bad belle ooº°˚˚°º. He's gotten our ribs cracking and dats all dat really matters.
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by XavierSmiley: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
plendil:

Kai! See beef ooº°˚˚°º. Since Ʊ saw it b4 now, Ʊ shud've "taken the glory" first Йąђ‎​‎​. Abeg let d guy alone. ¶'m so so a fan of him....*winks*
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by 2sexynet: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
Vannywealth: tongue
my love?
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by plendil: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
Krisgift: Go siddon joor.bad belle,why dont u copy and paste urs so we cn laff!
bunmioguns:

Mumu, i knw dt one day, u wil die of jealousy

Bad belle? Una well so? grin grin shocked shocked

someone copied, word for word, the write up another person, without giving the owner due recognition. Are tomato-brained dimwits aware that its illegal?
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
when should i laugh?
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by bankyblue(m): 6:57am On Apr 07, 2013
ojoko1:

Mr Wise man, have u asked him whether he's d composer? the write up is nice but links should be posted.
Copy cat is allow, free me and free the guy jor.......
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2013
phaya:

LWKM!!!! LMFAO!!! ROTFL!!! Guy u be real fool! grin

I no fit shout
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:36am On Apr 07, 2013
fpeter: ........Dude you're the funniest of all, this is my all time favourite comment on NL,ppl like you are the reason i come online daily...kai!!!!!! lwkmd cheesy grin cheesy grin

Hahahahahaha I dey teyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
2sexy.net:
my love?
Huh?
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by 2sexynet: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Vannywealth: Huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Twin Sisters Celebrate 100th Birthday / Ini Edo Stuns In Armless Ankara Outfit As She Counts Down To Her Birthday / President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.