Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Fell In Love With A Delta Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fell In Love With A Delta Man (1597 Views)

Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo / How I Fell In Love With My Househelp / I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fell In Love With A Delta Man by angelchi2(f): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2008
My nairaland friends, am falling in love with a young man form Delta state, Ndokwa local Government , Kwale or Ukwani, Abbi. From what i heard his people are not only promiscuous but superstitious too.

Is anyone from this place or do you know someone, anybody that is from this place. Please tell me about them

YES I KNOW, am in love with him and not his people or his tribe but have i done anything wrong by trying to find out thing about his people?

I am Igbo, from IMO state
[/color]

I didnt get the enough replies. Please send your reply[color=#990000]
Re: I Fell In Love With A Delta Man by ztyle(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2008
Ibo kwenu Vs Akpoghene! cheesy *Thinking of what to tell you*
Re: I Fell In Love With A Delta Man by desodgi(m): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2008
So what do you want us to do about that? undecided
Re: I Fell In Love With A Delta Man by ztyle(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2008
Ask her? smiley
Re: I Fell In Love With A Delta Man by cixluv(f): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2008
@ POSTER

u wan loss!!!!!!!  cry
abi u no see fine ibo guys for imo state. sad

anyway advice is this: u can love another man (ibo this time just like this delta man)

r u sure u love  him or u love the fact that he is from an oil producing place?   sad

shine your  shocked OOOOOOOOO. THOSE PEOPLE  DEY GO %^&*$#@ LIKE SAY NA CHURCH. 
THIS IS A CANDID ADVISE FROM ME TO You. I'M NOT BEING TRIBALISTIC HERE.

anyway holla me at cixluv@yahoo.com 4 more discussions if u care.
smiley
Re: I Fell In Love With A Delta Man by lawma(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2008
So what do you want us to do about that? [color=#990000][/color][b][/b] what the Young lady needs is advise and by you saying what you want us to do if you really don't have anything to say why can't you stop saying anything
Re: I Fell In Love With A Delta Man by onyekang1(f): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2008
@ poster
if u both truely love eachoda unconditionally,i see no reason why u cant pass thru stormy weathers 2gether @ anytime.
so plz jus concentrate on wat u both share and 4get abt hear say. Every tribe has got its negetive side.so cos u heard his people are promiscuous and supersticious u want to back out? did he exhibit any of these traits during courtship? gal jus b sure of wat u want xcept u dnt truely love him,as far as am concerned this is not an issue.

we hear the Ijebu's are STINGY grin
we hear the Ibo's are 419ners and Ritualists lipsrsealed
we hear the kalabaries are Promiscuous tongue
we hear the calabars are the shaggers of the century shocked
we hear the benin people are known for too much witchcraft lipsrsealed abeg ma people na only hear say oh! grin

and the list is endless, does it mean that every1 actually xhibits wat their tribes are known for? NO mayb jus a few undecided all the best in your decision.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Delta Man by Joey82(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2008
its about what u think of him all d while u've been in love,
have u found him Promiscuous? or does he seem to?
if no, damn his people
Re: I Fell In Love With A Delta Man by angelchi2(f): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2008
angel chi:

My nairaland friends, am falling in love with a young man form Delta state, Ndokwa local Government , Kwale or Ukwani, Abbi. From what i heard his people are not only promiscuous but superstitious too.

Is anyone from this place or do you know someone, anybody that is from this place. Please tell me about them

YES I KNOW, am in love with him and not his people or his tribe but have i done anything wrong by trying to find out thing about his people?

[/color]

THANKS
Re: I Fell In Love With A Delta Man by Bblak(f): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2008
onyeka_ng:

@ poster
if u both truely love eachoda unconditionally,i see no reason why u can't pass through stormy weathers 2gether @ anytime.
so plz jus concentrate on what u both share and forget about hear say. Every tribe has got its negetive side.so because u heard his people are promiscuous and supersticious u want to back out? did he exhibit any of these traits during courtship? girl jus b sure of what u want xcept u dnt truely love him,as far as am concerned this is not an issue.

we hear the Ijebu's are STINGY grin
we hear the Ibo's are 419ners and Ritualists lipsrsealed
we hear the kalabaries are Promiscuous tongue
we hear the calabars are the shaggers of the century shocked
we hear the benin people are known for too much witchcraft lipsrsealed abeg ma people na only hear say oh! grin

and the list is endless, does it mean that everyone actually xhibits what their tribes are known for? NO mayb jus a few undecided all the best in your decision.

Word!
Re: I Fell In Love With A Delta Man by nossycheek(f): 11:10am On Apr 04, 2008
From Ukwani? Tie your wrapper very well and watch your female kids when you have them because of Kweke (them be shaggers sha)

From Abbi? Get ready to prepare meals esp porridge with cannibis as they are grown like ordinary vegetable.

And be ready to fight in order to retain your home as intruders/lovers strike with inpunity.

I hope u have gotten enough. Need more advice?
Re: I Fell In Love With A Delta Man by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2008
Sighs.

Generalizing at it's greatest. Can anyone post verified sources to their claims?

One of the reasons Nigeria is so divided today.

@ Angel Chi: If you need to ask such questions, and are prepared to listen to "what you've heard" from unverified sources, then you're NOT ready to be with your man, so walk away. Simple.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Delta Man by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2008
angel chi:

Is anyone from this place or do you know someone, anybody that is from this place. [b]Please tell me about them

Jeeze, you make it sound like "they" have two heads or something! "They're" not lab specimens, or zoo exhibits, they're Nigerian humans, just like yourself!
Re: I Fell In Love With A Delta Man by echolimabr(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2008
delta men are known for kidnapping-be careful u don't have to pay a ransom for Ur release.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Delta Man by Cadet(f): 4:06am On Apr 13, 2008
@post
awww. Goodluck. I sincerely hope you find Happiness in your "love" life wink
Re: I Fell In Love With A Delta Man by angeleses: 5:35am On Apr 13, 2008
they also didnt tell you they have pu ssy tearing long dingy di cks?
Re: I Fell In Love With A Delta Man by Teejay07(m): 6:04am On Apr 13, 2008
@ poster,

happiness is where you find it (to quote a worn cliche). If you feel happy and loved in the armsof a Deltan, what is anybody's problem with that. The fact that you are from the Ibo end and he is Deltan is not an issue here. Neither is the fat that his people are knowen for this and that. All that is important is what both of you think and want.

Nigeria has become such a mixed coutry that there are many cross-cultural marriages. I am happy for you, that you are one of thosetrying to integrate and unify Nigeria.

I will just suggest that you follow your heart. But, you need to realise that marriage is a lifelong commitment be sure this is what yoy both want. Then just go for it. I wish you luck.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Delta Man by Teejay07(m): 6:05am On Apr 13, 2008
@ poster,

happiness is where you find it (to quote a worn cliche). If you feel happy and loved in the armsof a Deltan, what is anybody's problem with  that. The fact that you are from the Ibo end and he is Deltan is not an issue here. Neither is the fat that his people are knowen for this and that. All that is important is what both of you think and want.

Nigeria has become such a mixed country that there are many cross-cultural marriages. I am happy for you, that you are one of those trying to integrate and unify Nigeria.

I will just suggest that you follow your heart.  But, you need to realise that marriage is a lifelong commitment be sure this is what you both want. Then just go for it. I wish you luck.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Delta Man by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
angelchi2:

[/color]

They are very wicked, heartless and STINGY.
Agbor and Ndokwa people are wicked like wiNches
Re: I Fell In Love With A Delta Man by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
Dido89:

They are very wicked, heartless and STINGY.
Agbor and Ndokwa people are wicked like wiNches

Receive sense please angry

Re: I Fell In Love With A Delta Man by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
angelchi2:

[/color]

Please have no worries. Those are just negative generalizations with no iota of truth. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Do U Read Ur Woman's Text Messages? / Ladies How Do You Play? / How Would U Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.