Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? (16257 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Rhymez(m): 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
Here is a true story of a confused friend of mine.

"I cant sleep as I type this cos I think I have involved myself in a mess.

I met this lady of 29 in a social networking site and she told me she had a problem of miscarriage which I advised her on what to do to avoid having it again. I never knew she fell in love with me in the process. She always complain to me how her husband always beat her and even ra.ped her right in front of her children. This is a continuous process in her husband's house. She wants a divorce but I keep begging her to be patience but the continuous beating she gets from her husband makes my advice sounds stupid. Now she is threatening to leave her house and run to mine and spend 2days before her husband kills her. She has no other place to run to. Should I harbour her? Is this right?
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by 190: 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
grin grin grin

yes please habour her

I sincerely dnt know whats wrong with 90% of Nairaland dudes these days
Just some hours ago i read another one complaining his gf stabbed him with something after
he got her pregnant and now this

make una continue

na una sabi

8 Likes

Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Osama10(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
Did she fall from the moon, no relatives, no parents or friend to run to?

48 Likes

Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by aadetoyin(f): 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
Eh!
Harbour a married woman!!! Don't even start what u cannot finish.
Do not take her into ur home. Let her trash her issues wit her hubby and if she can't let her move in with her family.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Z8(m): 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
I smell disaster in the house..
@190 I saw the guy too name em cause am for himself.. he knew she was desperate and yet was still deceiving her..luck it was just his hand that got stabbed
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Keziehenry(m): 12:00am On Apr 05, 2013
Fleeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Keziehenry(m): 12:01am On Apr 05, 2013
Run run for ur life bro

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by engrtee(f): 12:08am On Apr 05, 2013
Y dont u lodge her in a hotel instead?

1 Like

Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Rhymez(m): 12:20am On Apr 05, 2013
engrtee: Y dont u lodge her in a hotel instead?
she insisted they will stay together in the hotel.
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Sapphire86(f): 12:34am On Apr 05, 2013
How sure r u of dis woman's story sef??
Abegi, ur house no dey o!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by segunsd: 1:09am On Apr 05, 2013
Rhymez:
she insisted they will stay together in the hotel.

they are both insane. the guy don turn to Savior shey!
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by 50calibre(m): 1:16am On Apr 05, 2013
Don't use your hands to fetch firewood infested with maggot. If you harbour a married woman, be prepared for the ramifications that comes with it.

Obviously the woman needs to get away from her husband before he kill her but if at all she has to run away, it should be to her people's house so they can see the plight of their daughter.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 05, 2013
I have now reached that level on nairaland where I can sense a story just by the title. This 'ish' is supposed to be in the literature section. cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by dBard: 2:40am On Apr 05, 2013
Dude, have been in a somewhat similar situation where an abused married woman started falling f me tho I was just bin 'nice'.
She is married! Never let that thot leave ur mind, n keep her at a 'restraining order' distance. Don't be a solution t somones problem n in d process, b a problem unto urself.. sad

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by laykhorn(m): 3:09am On Apr 05, 2013
Harbour Trouble!
I guess its been long you got into trouble!?!
Try it at your own risk...

4 Likes

Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 05, 2013
Please harbour her,but please do your family a favour,write your Will,to avoid trouble when sharing your estate. When did you turn to a good samaritan,and why can't the woman in question go to her relatives.(Abi,she falls from heaven).

NEVER you interfere with Marital issues outside your jurisdictions.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Mynd44: 5:20am On Apr 05, 2013
I find it amazing that you all are just telling the guy what not to do but not what to do.

@OP, does your friend have any female friends or someone she can stay with? In cases like this, what most people need is a place to clear their head. A place away for, family and and friends and sort out their issues so telling her to go to her family is like hell.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by boron10(m): 5:32am On Apr 05, 2013
Rhymez: Here is a true story of a confused friend of mine.

"I cant sleep as I type this cos I think I have involved myself in a mess.

I met this lady of 29 in a social networking site and she told me she had a problem of miscarriage which I advised her on what to do to avoid having it again. I never knew she fell in love with me in the process. She always complain to me how her husband always beat her and even ra.ped her right in front of her children. This is a continuous process in her husband's house. She wants a divorce but I keep begging her to be patience but the continuous beating she gets from her husband makes my advice sounds stupid. Now she is threatening to leave her house and run to mine and spend 2days before her husband kills her. She has no other place to run to. Should I harbour her? Is this right?
If truely she has no where else to go, where will she be after elapsing the 2 days? I suspect she made up the story in order to succeed in her plot to cheat on her Husband.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Popowaa: 7:32am On Apr 05, 2013
And more over too the husband is violent imagine he finds out you are harbouring the wife in your house?Tell her to go and narrate her ordeal to her family.
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Exponental(m): 7:36am On Apr 05, 2013
Mr harbour abii wetin u call dat ur name sef?......OYO lowa!
(I dont believe ur story anyway)

1 Like

Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Rhymez(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2013
Exponental: Mr harbour abii wetin u call dat ur name sef?......OYO lowa!
(I dont believe ur story anyway)
It is real. I advised him to tell the lady to report to the police based on the ra.pe.
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2013
harbour her please, and get a one way ticket to jail/morgue/intensive care unit of an hospital...CHOICE IS YOURS! undecided
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by alfredo4u(m): 8:43am On Apr 05, 2013
Rhymez:
It is real. I advised him to tell the lady to report to the police based on the ra.pe.

r u ok? Hw can sex bt husband and wife bcom rape? R they not legally maried?

@op, pls hear from d husband first b4 judgin him because some women dis day r devil incarnate since u want to help.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Bigcake: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2013
U dey find excuse to fvck free toto abi? Shebi she no get Church members? No relatives but na only u she come get, ehyaaaaaa.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2013
Don't even think about it!
Tell her to either run to her church, her in-laws or her people!
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by xynerise: 9:36am On Apr 05, 2013
*singing* When cat dey sleep, rat come bite e tail. Wetin e dey fi.......nd? Palava e dey find, Palava e go geti o
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Ogundale(m): 9:46am On Apr 05, 2013
Guy are u a learner,
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by strangest(m): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2013
Haba bros, you no get your own woman? No go there o, your mood fit change after a bottle...
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by coputa(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2013
What is wrong with it,is she not a human beign

1 Like

Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by dridowu: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2013
She no get family ?

Mod, pls let ds b @ d komedy sectn
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by creativemusic: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2013
let her report the matter to her family and not you please grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dont carry pomo in to cowleg structure grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by kennyonthrone(m): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2013
Harbour another man's wife. May woe betide u if d hubby getz u ur name go b sori. Uu b Jesus?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Three Big Boobs Nollywood Actresses In Nigeria (pics 18+) / Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos / This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.