Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,588 members, 7,823,551 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? (16279 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2013
OP if u r bouyant enuf, I will advise u lodge her for d 2 days in a hotel if not take her to an undastanding female friends home. Pls don't habour her less u get d both of u in big trouble. Just avoid her Love stories.
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by bigx(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2013
she's a wife
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Punteke(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2013
@op, my people have these saying that " a child that removes his mouth from the mothers breast should not say the mother didn't give him food". Don't bring trouble upon yourself, she is married for christ sake. And have you seen this woman in question before?. U can't just trust people that way my brother...
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by k2039: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2013
Mynd_44: I find it amazing that you all are just telling the guy what not to do but not what to do.

@OP, does your friend have any female friends or someone she can stay with? In cases like this, what most people need is a place to clear their head. A place away for, family and and friends and sort out their issues so telling her to go to her family is like hell.

[size=13pt]I believe the whole story was cooked up, it doesn't sound plausible to me.[/size]
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Lakayana: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2013
I think it's you that wants to take advantage of her so call situation. Your body is already doing yori yori in anticipation of a free meal. Don't allow awoof land you in trouble oh.
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by fittty(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2013
Cool story bro... Tell it again! undecided
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2013
boron10:
If truely she has no where else to go, where will she be after elapsing the 2 days? I suspect she made up the story in order to succeed in her plot to cheat on her Husband.

EXACTLY!
And the Op simply wants a tacit nod from us to proceed and achieve his aim which is to get LED. Maybe it'll help water down the eventual conscience batter that will follow(...or so he thought).
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by xynerise: 11:10am On Apr 05, 2013
Ishsoph:
EXACTLY!
And the Op simply wants a tacit nod from us to proceed and achieve his aim which is to get LED. Maybe it'll help water down the eventual conscience batter that will follow(...or so he thought).
Laid.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by miredia(m): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2013
Mr pearl Harbour. Remember pearl harbour. It most definitely isn't a good idea and u know it
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Morgan1092(m): 11:14am On Apr 05, 2013
Use ur tongue 2 count ur teeth
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by darajo: 11:17am On Apr 05, 2013
bros u can keep her in ur house and ur case will be like dat of a petrol station dat keep bombs for boko haram we can remove ur name from d population now..........
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by dedons: 11:17am On Apr 05, 2013
@op.let me sincerely advice u 4rm d bottom of my heart...

Allow her into ur house to stay for as long as she wishes to...

But i want make u know say na me go bring her husband cum ur house grin
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Morgan1092(m): 11:18am On Apr 05, 2013
Rhymez:
she insisted they will stay together in the hotel.
She insisted ko! Like she now determines d dude's action. Igbo ppl wil say 'oji oso agbakuru ogu amaghi n'ogu bu onwu. <i've spoken> *clears my throat*
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2013
Dont be crying pillow for a married woman in distress, always learn to tell her to iron it out with her husband. What you can do, is pay a hotel for her to stay for those 2 days, you can see her there and leave no trace of your home.
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Ebestsmscom: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2013
James bond don land 9ja.

You wan save woman and from saving una go enter another level.

OYO
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by eastOFwest(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2013
A SHOULDER TO CRY ON, SOON BECOMES A DlCK TO RIDE ON!!
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by sinto5(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2013
smiley[size=8pt][/size]my bros run for ur dear life
my bros run for ur dear life
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by maclatunji: 11:29am On Apr 05, 2013
Osama10: Did she fall from the moon, no relatives, no parents or friend to run to?

God bless you. Have people always been this slow or is it the social media that is making them so.
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by eikeem(m): 11:40am On Apr 05, 2013
So, if you harbour her for 2 days because that's all the time she needs now, what happens when she decides to stay away from her husband for a month?
A man who rapes a woman he once loved in the presence of her kids will waste no time sniffing life out of you when push comes to shove. An unreasonable and jealous man is the last person you should pray to have issues with.
You have been a good and supportive friend, but now is the time to counsel and encourage her to involve her family before she dies an avoidable death.
If you can afford it, give her money to lodge in a hotel and/or arrange for transportation to her parents/relatives' place. You don't have to know the hotel she lodges in but you can always monitor her progress via phone.
Save a life, but in doing that, don't lose yours.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2013
First of all(go down low)a married man can't be accused of raping his wife,he can only be accused of indescent assault,secondly if U̶̲̥̅̊ harbour her,the husband can sue U̶̲̥̅̊ fø̲̣̣я̅ a civil action fø̲̣̣я̅ accomodating his wife without permission...‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ as a 400l law student my advice is don't harbour her...
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by kunlekunle: 11:45am On Apr 05, 2013
troube sidon, yanga go wake am,
wetin he find?
palaver yuou dey find. palaver you go get.
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Merinoz(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
It's obvious the poster of this thread has fire burning down his loins and he needs to quench it, so do the woman. The best way to overcome a temptation is to give in to it. Make up your mind to bear the physical and spiritual repercussions. Quench the fire bro. Both of you need it.
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by YOUNGKAHUNA: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
Osama10: Did she fall from the moon, no relatives, no parents or friend to run to?

grin grin U Talk Like My Dad
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Policewoman(f): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
Rhymez: Here is a true story of a confused friend of mine.

"I cant sleep as I type this cos I think I have involved myself in a mess.

I met this lady of 29 in a social networking site and she told me she had a problem of miscarriage which I advised her on what to do to avoid having it again. I never knew she fell in love with me in the process. She always complain to me how her husband always beat her and even ra.ped her right in front of her children. This is a continuous process in her husband's house. She wants a divorce but I keep begging her to be patience but the continuous beating she gets from her husband makes my advice sounds stupid. Now she is threatening to leave her house and run to mine and spend 2days before her husband kills her. She has no other place to run to. Should I harbour her? Is this right?
So you can't even ask her if she has parents, relatives, in laws, e.t.c, you just wan carry married woman with kids come keep for your house. He who buys ant infested firewood, is inviting lizards to his house.
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Policewoman(f): 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
Rhymez: Here is a true story of a confused friend of mine.

"I cant sleep as I type this cos I think I have involved myself in a mess.

I met this lady of 29 in a social networking site and she told me she had a problem of miscarriage which I advised her on what to do to avoid having it again. I never knew she fell in love with me in the process. She always complain to me how her husband always beat her and even ra.ped her right in front of her children. This is a continuous process in her husband's house. She wants a divorce but I keep begging her to be patience but the continuous beating she gets from her husband makes my advice sounds stupid. Now she is threatening to leave her house and run to mine and spend 2days before her husband kills her. She has no other place to run to. Should I harbour her? Is this right?
So you can't even ask her if she has parents, relatives, in laws, e.t.c, you just wan carry married woman with kids come keep for your house. He who buys ant infested firewood, is inviting lizards to his house.
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Bebetter: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
[size=18pt]Guy I pity u sha. You don enter online scam format. By the time you give her your address and she shows up with three hefty guys to beat your brains out, rob you & strangle you. Your story will be on nairaland frontpage next!!!! If she is real and you really want to help, there are several organizations setup now that deal with issues like this especially violence against women, research and send her their contacts, she'll be free in no time. Anything apart from that, ol'boy you go hear wehn!!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by xpagnol: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
lolllllllllllllllllllll

Mod, pls let ds b @ d komedy sectn
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by jidewin(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
So many advises....and they sound reasonable but here's my take.
However,i would use this opportunity to inform our sisters,the moment your husband becomes physically abusive and you tried one or two ideas to avoid such attacks,please it is time to separate for a while (Not divorce). This is so because MEN don not often react (rational or irrational) with their LIPS,they use FIST.To avoid permanent damage or even death,Separate.Within the time of separation,heads could be calm to find out precisely what went wrong.
In the case of this woman,i would first suggest if she have no relation or family (if probably an orphan)then get the law enforcement agents involved.She must go lodge a report of abuse and probable endanger to herself and her children if they any.
My good Samaritan brother,you may need to either lodge her with a relative of yours pending when she could find means to live on her own and the rift between her and her abusive husband is settled.However if this could not been done,go back to the police state and sign undertaking with reasons why you believe you should harbor her pending when she is able to sort her problems.Lodging her in hotel or at your end would have no difference in meaning before the general public.Their assumption already is you guys are an ITEM.
Define your relationship with her and likewise inform your fiancee or serious girl friend concerning your "guest predicament". This way you are clean before men and God.
And just in case there is a 'chemistry' wink, study her properly before diving.Who knows, she might just have been married to the wrong man and FATE brought you guys together.
My own piece of advice.Like play play winter don dey show imself grin
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by Beync(f): 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
what manner of a married woman would take refuge in a strange man's house?
don't she hav parents, friends or relatives?
If you are that kind, locate her relatives so they go take care of their sister.
Re: Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? by freecocoa(f): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2013
She has no place to go because she fell from the sky e kwa?

Harbor her na, na you go get the next beating and r*pe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland / When Your Partner Feels You Are Too Much For Him? / Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.