Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? (21153 Views)

Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual / 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) / Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by bebe2(f): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2013
Debunking The MYTH: Can A Human Being Really Be Used For Money Ritual??

nairaland is a great forum, i ve been addicted since i discovered it.

its helped me in several way including making business decisions and market research. there are lots of well educated and knowledgeable people here.

however, i dnt think they are doing as much as they can in helping a society that is stuck ridiculous beliefs and over hyped myths.

i all know the rate people get killed and butchered in this country,( i have had to remove some pple from my fb friend list becos of some horrible pics that they share. anyone remember the dead girls that had her breasts chopped of and her intestine were sicticking out of her belly. gave me nightmares for weeks) all in the name of making money from their body parts.

my point is, this is impossible!! if u say the internal e.g kidneys are sold for a high price that i believe BUT if u say that a person was used for ritual and that person is now stuck in a wardrobe vomiting 1000 naira bills with serial numbers that has the same qualitys that a genuine one from CBN habe then i say we have been watching too much nollywood.

over to u. [b][/b]

UPDATE: This thread now has 202 comments. now my conclusion is,
1.it is impossible to for a corpse to mint money.

2. one rhetoric seem to run between all believers of myth " e get one man, e get one woman" nobody don use e eye see.

i get plenty more o, but i don tire make i go attend to my crew.

one more thing, e go hard nigeria o with dis kai mentality

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by alkadriyar(m): 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
mn! @ OP, you sound like you don't even belive there is somthing called DEVIL

Do you belive in the existence of the DEVIL?

4 Likes

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by saintneo(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
Chai! OP, U funny wella.

I never do Ogwu Ego before, so I no fit answer.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by bebe2(f): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
if u can prove otherwise let hear it o,

becos na all this be the chain wey them take tie nigeria down

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by guttentag(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
You can never get something out of nothing
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by bebe2(f): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
guttentag: You can never get something out of nothing

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by alkadriyar(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
alkadriyar: mn! @ OP, you sound like you don't even belive there is somthing called DEVIL

He who doesn't believe in the existence of the devil doesn't believe in the existence of God

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by bebe2(f): 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
alkadriyar:

He who doesn't believe in the existence of the devil doesn't believe in the existence of God

hmmm, am still working on dat.

i have so many questions to answered before i decide one way ot the other
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Scarpon(m): 1:07am On Apr 25, 2013
no come lemme use and try??
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Afam4evaIsASlut: 2:58am On Apr 25, 2013
You can believe in the devil, but the question the OP asked is : Is it possible to use a human being for money ritual? And the answer is a emphatic and resounding "No!". It is not possible for the severed head of a murdered man to sit in someone's closet vomiting money. What I think happens is these voodoo priests "sell you confidence and hope". Humans are resilient; an human doesnt know his true abilities until hes at the brink and has to fight back with all his might. Usually, to pass through a difficult task, all it takes is just one person to keep encouraging you and that could be all you need to sail through; this is what these African priests do. They sell confidence and hope then you end up attributing all your successes to them. All the Marabouts Yar'Adua depended on, didnt he end up dying? No man has the power to ask the devil to help him turn another man into an ATM machine. This is a barbaric and senseless act that I hope Nigerians get rid of soon.

To succeed in life--- in addition to work and effort--- Pray and meditate to encourage yourself and surround yourself with positive people

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Vansnickers: 4:20am On Apr 25, 2013
alkadriyar: mn! @ OP, you sound like you don't even belive there is somthing called DEVIL

Devil? What Devil?! The only Devils i see are evil men and women.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 25, 2013
Another dumb woman on the loose.

What is a ritualist? Lol Naijan are creating words everyday from ritualists to cultist etc .

Anyway those you call ritualists are organs traffickers, and yes you can make money in this activity.

Israel and others Western nations are ready to pay for organs, since their old people have the money to afford organs transplantation.

X kills y remove the kidney ,lungs etc..then go to the one who sent him(charlatan) X being gullible like the average Naijan thinks the charlatans use those organs for sacrifice and receive money. Lmao the charlatans will go and sell the organs. period

Same with babies , they make you think they kill those babies blame Naijan gullibility , lol they simply sell those babies to families or orphanages

2 Likes

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by pimplucious: 5:47am On Apr 25, 2013
This is a very good question, op. But u must look far bryond the surface to understand sprituality. Even in the bible, blood sacrifices are made. Jesus himself had to shed His blood for the sins of humanity. U must understand that blood sacrifice is a very potent sacrifice, human sacrifice is the most POTENT sacrifice of all. However this does not translate to keeping the sacrificed human in the drawers to puke out money, no! It simply translate to a great deal of success in most of ur financila and business undertakings.

I don't know if u believe in the bible but u will notice in the old testament Moses performed a lot of blood sacrfices (not human sacrifices o) before undertaking some missions as directed by God. So believe it its real!

5 Likes

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 25, 2013
Nigerian Christians just baffle me. How can you say you believe in God and at the same time believe in ritualists. If you have enough faith in God, you shouldn't even believe such nonsense exists because it does not. Rubbish!
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by alstacs(m): 6:38am On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Another dumb woman on the loose.

What is a ritualist? Lol Naijan are creating words everyday from ritualists to cultist etc .

Anyway those you call ritualists are organs traffickers, and yes you can make money in this activity.

Israel and others Western nations are ready to pay for organs, since their old people have the money to afford organs transplantation.

X kills y remove the kidney ,lungs etc..then go to the one who sent him(charlatan) X being gullible like the average Naijan thinks the charlatans use those organs for sacrifice and receive money. Lmao the charlatans will go and sell the organs. period

Same with babies , they make you think they kill those babies blame Naijan gullibility , lol they simply sell those babies to families or orphanages

Organ trafficking? Is this the way you understand it? I'd advice you read more on organ trafficking cos your knowledge on that subject now is rather too elementary.

4 Likes

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 25, 2013
Absolutely NO! Human body or animal body CANNOT be turned to paper money by any known simple chemical reaction(s).
I agree wit dose wu said human part sellers, but that still dos not even make pple rich as they wish and besides, it is a hardwork!
The point is that we Nigerians/Africans are very lazy and highly envious of others successes! If pple see a person wu goes to Abuja to do all sorts of jobs, which dey n d village actually have no hint of, comes back to d village to build a very big mansion and there is another wu goes to d same place but makes nothng! Then d first is looked upon as a ritualist.
To some pple, Dangote, Obasanjo, Adenuga, Jonathan etc, are cultists and ritualists!
Ironically, d pple wu claim to make rirual money fo pple are extremly poor! Yet pple go to dem fo mony ritual.
Go and check it, dose wu claim to go afta money ritual always remain poor while dose wu are said t make dere mony ritualy are always accused of such!
If you make money and live wit ur money among d poor pple of Nigeria, u surely will b accused of mony ritual!

4 Likes

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 25, 2013
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 25, 2013
alstacs:

Organ trafficking? Is this the way you understand it? I'd advice you read more on organ trafficking cos your knowledge on that subject now is rather too elementary.

^ I have been close to investigations so I know what I'm talking about..Money won't fall from the sky. Wether it's for transplantations or for drinking blood/eating babies fingers the point is they sell those organs , there is no rituals which will make you rich.. Not @ post above me
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by boron10(m): 7:48am On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Another dumb woman on the loose.

What do they use the Organs for?
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 25, 2013
Those wu beleive n ritual mony will defnitly beleive that they can lamely sit around while God and angels will go around solving there problems and bringing dem huge mony as long as they give big thithe and make sacrificial offerings in church!
Money is physical and hence you nid physical effort to get it! But nothing stops us from praying to God to strenghten us in order to look for d money physicaly!

3 Likes

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by MrGlobe(m): 7:53am On Apr 25, 2013
what I can tell is that these bodies are used for rituals and sacrifice which alters the conditions or situation of the ritualist. The vomiting of money in the closet is rather not true and is peddled by shallow minded peeps but the ritual is true. I presume there are good luck charm, do-as-I-say etc. A perfect scenerio is the 'yahoo plus'. After the rituals are done by sacrificing body parts or bodies, the white man falls mugu to anything the yahoo boy says and literally vomits his money to the yahoo boy. Ritual I think is real, my Yoruba brothers will know better cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 25, 2013
boron10:
What do they use the Organs for?
Dont u kno dat organs for transplant is scarce n d world today? so scarce dat scientists are even building it n d lab (bt its very expensive frm d lab)! Pple even sell their own organs(kidney) in order to raise cash!
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by boron10(m): 8:03am On Apr 25, 2013
cogitoErgo:
Dont u kno dat organs for transplant is scarce n d world today? so scarce dat scientists are even building it n d lab (bt its very expensive frm d lab)! Pple even sell their own organs(kidney) in order to raise cash!
So they now transplant breast? How long will kidney last outside the host body before if becomes non functional? How would you relate to those who remove the organs of dead people? You mean they transplant the organs to someone who is living?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 25, 2013
Mr. Globe:
what I can tell is that these bodies are used for rituals and sacrifice which alters the conditions or situation of the ritualist. The vomiting of money in the closet is rather not true and is peddled by shallow minded peeps but the ritual is true. I presume there are good luck charm, do-as-I-say etc. A perfect scenerio is the 'yahoo plus'. After the rituals are done by sacrificing body parts or bodies, the white man falls mugu to anything the yahoo boy says and literally vomits his money to the yahoo boy. Ritual I think is real, my Yoruba brothers will know better cheesy
Oyibos(white pple) are as gullible as we blacks! all u nid to dupe them and odas are criminal mind and courage(rituals actually provide the courage to dose wu do not naturally have the courage!).
So, if u are naturally courageous, u hav criminal mind and u are persistent, then u can dupe anybody, u dont really nid d ritual parr of it!

3 Likes

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 25, 2013
boron10:
So they now transplant breast? How long will kidney last outside the host body before if becomes non functional? How would you relate to those who remove the organs of dead people? You mean they transplant the organs to someone who is living?
Yes, pple foolishly do what u said, but it makes dem nothin!
Have u sincerely seen a person wu used human br.east to make money? I mean, d one u follow from when he got d brea.st to how he went to baba and how he used the brea.st to wen he startd making his money?
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Ribaman(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2013
usmsam: Nigerian Christians just baffle me. How can you say you believe in God and at the same time believe in ritualists. If you have enough faith in God, you shouldn't even believe such nonsense exists because it does not. Rubbish!

I can't count the number of times I have postulated these sentiments, only to b rebuffed. The version of christianity that is in ascendancy in Nigeria,right now, has a different take on reality and theology.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by MrGlobe(m): 8:20am On Apr 25, 2013
cogitoErgo:
Oyibos(white pple) are as gullible as we blacks! all u nid to dupe them and odas are criminal mind and courage(rituals actually provide the courage to dose wu do not naturally have the courage!).
So, if u are naturally courageous, u hav criminal mind and u are persistent, then u can dupe anybody, u dont really nid d ritual parr of it!
yes that was before but not anymore. Once they notice you are Nigerian they automatically start suspecting you. And besides most of these yahoo boys are illiterates, their proposals are quit silly to even woo a kindergarten but with these rituals, they use it to blind the white men. I mean ve read some yahoo yahoo emails sent to my box with poor grammer, structure and inarticulate and I wondered how a normal person will oblige them.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by boron10(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2013
cogitoErgo:
Yes, pple foolishly do what u said, but it makes dem nothin!
Have u sincerely seen a person wu used human br.east to make money? I mean, d one u follow from when he got d brea.st to how he went to baba and how he used the brea.st to wen he startd making his money?
Exactly where I was actually driving at. I made my first comment to debunk cameroonpride's notion that the organs taken from human body are actually not intended for rituals. If the rituals really bring out money is what I won't believe

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 25, 2013
boron10:
Exactly where I was actually driving at. I made my first comment to debunk cameroonpride's notion that the organs taken from human body are actually not intended for rituals. Does it work for them, that I won't believe.

http://m.theepochtimes.com/n3/4769-organ-trafficking-a-new-crime-of-the-21st-century/
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2013
Mr. Globe:

yes that was before but not anymore. Once they notice you are Nigerian they automatically start suspecting you. And besides most of these yahoo boys are illiterates, their proposals are quit silly to even woo a kindergarten but with these rituals, they use it to blind the white men. I mean ve read some yahoo yahoo emails sent to my box with poor grammer, structure and inarticulate and I wondered how a normal person will oblige them.
Well, I hav receivd some f dis mails myself and not all of dem are poorly writen and not all of dem used to hit it big, weda den or now! and besides, in oda to use a computer(even to send email) u must at least have some reasonable level of literacy!
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Connoisseur(m): 8:31am On Apr 25, 2013
bebe2: nairaland is a great forum, i ve been addicted since i discovered it.

its helped me in several way including making business decisions and market research. there are lots of well educated and knowledgeable people here.

however, i dnt think they are doing as much as they can in helping a society that is stuck ridiculous beliefs and over hyped myths.

i all know the rate people get killed and butchered in this country,( i have had to remove some pple from my fb friend list becos of some horrible pics that they[i][/i] share. anyone remember the dead girls that had her breasts chopped of and her intestine were sicticking out of her belly. gave me nightmares for weeks) all in the name of making money from their body parts.

my point is, this is impossible!! if u say the internal e.g kidneys are sold for a high price that i believe BUT if u say that a person was used for ritual and that person is now stuck in a wardrobe vomiting 1000 naira bills with serial numbers that has the same qualitys that a genuine one from CBN habe then i say we have been watching too much nollywood.

over to u.

good reasoning
i dont think any dead human stuck up in a closet can actually vomit money like in the movies. but what i think is that the human sacrifices confer on them ritualists a sort of 'midas touch' where everything they touch turns to gold. most times in these cult groups, the already successful members links the new convert in their kind of business most times illegal and these sacrifices gives them a sort of spiritual backing that they never get caught.

6 Likes

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 25, 2013
Do you know the kind of experiments laboratories have to do on human but they cant because of ethic? How do you think they came up with fake breasts/silicon etc..they need the real thing no matter what.....they need dead bodies, ever heard about when I die give my brain to a laboratory? Being dead doesn't mean anything your organs can still b used for experiments, your bones, etc....anywayto each his own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview / Fake Soldier Selling Stolen Phone In Bauchi Caught (Photos) / Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.