Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

ABC transport refund request - Passenger 16 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ABC transport refund request - Passenger 16 (799 Views)

Abc Transport " The Worst Transport Company In Nigeria" / Nigeria Railways Introduces First-class Passenger Trains In Lagos / Passenger Transportation Business ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ABC transport refund request - Passenger 16 by back2sender: 11:17am On Apr 05, 2013
I boarded ABC Transport bus no 988 yesterday from Abuja to Lagos ,there executive sleeper service departure time 3.00pm.
Fellow nairalanders guess what happen the bus broke down at Kwali and for over 3 hours no bus was sent to pick the passengers. When it was getting dark as the place in which the bus broke down was not safe a bit forested and cases of people been robbed in that location takes place frequently.
I and some of the passengers had to make an alternative arrangement to get to Lagos as we had appointments to catch up with.

I intend to collect the N6,200 paid as the bus fare to Lagos because this is fraud in disguise perpetrated by ABC TRANSPORT SERVICE. I am writing a petition for a refund of my money because I cannot pay N6,200 from Utako to Kwali. There is more to what transpired because from all indications the bus was not in good shape and yet ABC TRANSPORT kept it on the road endangering people’s lives and stealing our hard earned cash via dubious means.
I have more information’s but will restrain myself for now and if I don’t get a response within 48 hours of submitting my petition ABC TRANSPORT will be surprised with the information that will go viral because of the service failure committed by them which from all indication was deliberate.

The drivers name is Afilaka and some of the staff we spoke to on the phone were very rude and disrespect behaving as if they were doing us a favour.i have my receipt as evidence of payment

Guys I need your support on this because enough is enough, taking Nigerians for a ride.
My booking number is ABC24313040462 ,passenger 16
Just watch out for the evidence I will be uploading and you will be shocked to your bone marrow.

MODS i want this to be on front page we cannot keep queit any longer.
Re: ABC transport refund request - Passenger 16 by sheedy407(m): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2013
A for Apple
B for Ball
C for cat
Dats ABC for u.
I always travel with GOD IS GOOD bus cos dey r d best.
U must collect ur money back oh plus compesation.
GBAM

(1) (Reply)

10+ Blogging Topics That Will Quickly Attract Huge Traffic (from Nigeria) / Still In Need Of Waste Bottle Water Plastic In Large Quantity / New Mosquito Repellent Device Will Make You Invisible!!!!!!! (indiegogo Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.