Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

"I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" (30365 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Was I Wrong To Reject His Money? / I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
And why should you be shocked or surprised after all that was the way you charmed her by flashing your money. He should have rather charmed her another way to see if she would like him for him not how he flashed his money. It"s like a girl who flashes for a guy in a party then later cries that he only wants her for her body. You get what you give out.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by akwaowoudo(m): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hmmmn
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by chikk(f): 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
@mods, pls, what the hell are you waiting for to delete the picture above?

@pringozie, if you have no respect for the dead, respect womanhood because without it, you're a nobody. How dare you post this picture here and say nonsense about her? Do you know her? Where you there when this outrageous act was carried out on her? If I'm not mistaken, from where I read about it, they said she was raped. So how dare you say such nonsense?

Don't you have human feelings? Haven't the bloggers done enough harm by not making her face blurred? Would you do this if the lady is related to you?

If you have no feelings, emotions, respect and blood flowing in your system, please, respect the fact that out of a WOMAN comes every HUMAN!!!

2 Likes

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Pringozie02(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
And who told u dat I have no respect I was only making a refers ok no harm meant
chikk: @mods, pls, what the hell are you waiting for to delete the picture above?

@pringozie, if you have no respect for the dead, respect womanhood because without it, you're a nobody. How dare you post this picture here and say nonsense about her? Do you know her? Where you there when this outrageous act was carried out on her? If I'm not mistaken, from where I read about it, they said she was raped. So how dare you say such nonsense?

Don't you have human feelings? Haven't the bloggers done enough harm by not making her face blurred? Would you do this if the lady is related to you?

If you have no feelings, emotions, respect and blood flowing in your system, please, respect the fact that out of a WOMAN comes every HUMAN!!!
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by denitro(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
gree-die:
u don't feel anyhow. u r a fool, u know it, she knows it too.... end of.
hopeless
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by chikk(f): 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
Pringozie02: And who told u dat I have no respect I was only making a refers ok no harm meant

You were making 'a refers'? What are you referring to? How does that picture relate to the issue at hand. Not even the background story of that pix is related so what's your point? It is only people who have no respect that laugh at their neighbour's unclothedness in public instead of covering them up!

And why the hell should 'RA*PE' be censored here? Why change it to molested? Its this kind of baptismal name that makes those barbaric men not to realise the magnitude of the atrocities they commit!

2 Likes

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by starbuck(f): 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]U actually got wat u deserved

1 Like

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Fishout(m): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
red card!!!!!!!!!!!! simple as dat lipsrsealed
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by lawizle(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
ypzilanti:

Thank you, my brother.

Smart men meet such women, recognize what the woman is after, do a fast exchange of money and sexxx, and run for thier life.

Greedy men stay put trying to placate, satisfy and neutralize a woman that has endless cash demands. Most of the fools have a perfectly good woman that cares for them, but they do not find her 'challenging' enough.

Life is too short to spend as somebodys permanent ATM machine and meal ticket. The whole concept of a wife is to have a friend and a life partner...

Datz true...money iz just toh make life easier but should never be d main factor here. There's a very thin line tho...
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by vanstanzy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
Blackteeth: What If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Said This?

You are a guy, and finally your bank account is stuffed with millions. You later spotted her. She was looking gorgeous and mind blowing. Then you said to yourself, I have my pocket full of money so this chic will be mine. All I have to do is flash the cash and the job is done.

You succeeded with that. The girl is now yours. But along the line, your relationship became stormy. And one day, you were going through her phone, and you read a certain text she sent to someone, telling the receipient how stupid and crazy you have been, and the only reason she is stuck with you is just your money.

Guys how would you react after seeing this text, considering the fact that you flashed your cash to get her?

This is not my personal experience. Its question to teach a lesson to guys who believe it is wise to get women with money.

How would i feel? In the first place, i used my money in getting her. So on reading that distasteful text

on her fone, i will feel bad at first, cos i brought this sh!7 on myself, not her. But i will have to

shoulder the entire blame 4 wooing her with the wrong method.

1 Like

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Ogegod87: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
ypzilanti:

Thank you, my brother.

Smart men meet such women, recognize what the woman is after, do a fast
exchange of money and sexxx, and run for thier life.

Greedy men stay put trying to placate, satisfy and neutralize a woman
that has endless cash demands. Most of the fools have a perfectly good
woman that cares for them, but they do not find her 'challenging'
enough.

Life is too short to spend as somebodys permanent ATM machine and meal
ticket. The whole concept of a wife is to have a friend and a life
partner...

wat about u who flashed ur cash to get her, wat do want from her??
@ topic, develop sincere lov feelings for her cos she's smarter dan u. B*I*N*G*O.

1 Like

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by ayeluvsestie: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
Yomii: You don't need to think twice bro.. Just give her red card. Period! It's obvious that dis days gals don't love you for who you are but for what you have. Red card is the ultimate trending things.
it's easy to advice a fellow man to give a lady red card when u're not d one in dilemma. U know its easy to give an advice than to apply it, u don't think of a way for him to recover all d money he has spent so far... Uneasy lies d head dat wears d crown really!
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by sage2(m): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
The guy should stick with her because of the punny. That way, no one is being used.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by tsekeok(m): 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
Let us face fact here.The guy flashed money at her.She said she is stuck to him beacause of money.This is true because he got her with his money.The guy should take it that way because the girl said the truth.There no need to crucify the girl.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by vanstanzy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
igbo_barbie: And why should you be shocked or surprised after all that was the way you charmed her by flashing your money. He should have rather charmed her another way to see if she would like him for him not how he flashed his money. It"s like a girl who flashes for a guy in a party then later cries that he only wants her for her body. You get what you give out.

Gbam! smiley
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by adebiyikayode5: 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
good summary & conclusion
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
grin
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
Blackteeth: What If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Said This?

You are a guy, and finally your bank account is stuffed with millions. You later spotted her. She was looking gorgeous and mind blowing. Then you said to yourself, I have my pocket full of money so this chic will be mine. All I have to do is flash the cash and the job is done.

You succeeded with that. The girl is now yours. But along the line, your relationship became stormy. And one day, you were going through her phone, and you read a certain text she sent to someone, telling the receipient how stupid and crazy you have been, and the only reason she is stuck with you is just your money.

Guys how would you react after seeing this text, considering the fact that you flashed your cash to get her?

This is not my personal experience. Its question to teach a lesson to guys who believe it is wise to get women with money.

the red is where "you/he" forked up.
i keep telling guys STOP tricking for women and then being upset when you catch feelings and they only want to chop your moolah!

if you attracted her with your wealth, gifts, and/or gadgets why then would you be surprised if that's all she's about? you want a real woman? hide your (net)worth from her until you know she's "the one". simple.

freecocoa: @Yomii

Why should she love him for who he is when he obviously isn't sure of who he is sef? His money is the only thing he thinks makes him thick hence flashing it to get her.

I don't see why he should be angry cos he got what he deserved.

GBAM!!!
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
U flash ur money and she gives u what u want so why d complain? For me as long as the money is there if she don't love me for who I am let her pretend she loves me bcoz of my money I don't care as long she is giving me what I want

1 Like

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
vanstanzy:

How would i feel? In the first place, i used my money in getting her. So on reading that distasteful text

on her fone, i will feel bad at first, cos i brought this sh!7 on myself, not her. But i will have to

shoulder the entire blame 4 wooing her with the wrong method.

^^^
sadly some guys wouldn't see it that way.
after being played for their stuuupidity they'd be like: "women are worthless gold diggers!" grin
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Ryda(m): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
The guy is kinda stupid o...that means he cant call anygirl without having cash with him
secondly the girl is the most stupid, what if these same guy is a ritualist or in some kinda dirty business mehn she 'z long gone.

What made some bad guy transformed a girl to snake? Money of cuz, d guy wnt d girl for money nd she 'z hungry for cash...nah so God catch her.
SORRY TO SAY!
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
It is totally normal for such to happen. Personally If I get a girl by flashing cash, I know all I want is her waist and all she wants is my wallet content. It might hurt but it's the truth she said.

Also I do not expect anything serious from such a relationship in the first place.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
This one na real flash me cash. Nobody spits out honey given to them.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
@OP
how ironic!!!!! most guys on NL are quick to tell you that MONEY IS EVERYTHING AND WITHOUT IT YOU CANNOT KEEP LOVE (OR FIND A WIFE)..........yet they are the same ones who will probably complain about such sms, bwaaaaah!

some people are seriously confused, they want to attract (with money) people around their person but will be mad if the only reason a person is around them is money. here is a clue: if money is the only way a man can attract people around him, then the joke is on him and his sad life!
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
Call her attention and announce: 'sweetheart, I have got another lovely lady that loves me for who I am and I just need you to give way because I only kept you with my money for your fantastic punny I so much enjoy but since it is obvious we never loved each other we should decide our fate now'

Breaking up with your pride intact or mending with your ego massaged...
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by salt1: 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
This is one reason very comfortable men remain bachelors for long. When money is there, it becomes increasingly difficult to know which girl genuinely loves you and who actually came to eat "Food is ready".

1 Like

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by lawrenceunaa: 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
May b ur hrt sent a wave msg 2 her hrt to reveal wat u hav in mind. Guy u gt d moni, buh all u need 2 kip her is by nt lettin her knw abt ur cash or beta stil gt her by being an ordinary guy {so to say} dat way u can knw she's urs or flash ur moni on her den she go b ur 'Alamesia' wey go d laund ur moni 2 another guy pocket. ...... grin
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Brunomd: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
U flashd her Moni, nd U tink d Job iz done shee? Money iz d root of al Evil bro, U jst b Aboki man wey dy Polish shoe wey anoda Ibo man dy wear! Gv her red card bro, go ahead nd fnd Ur Own True Love.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by tlops(m): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
Its called " best woman money can buy".
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by daryoor(m): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
if u want to marry a rich man raise up your hand ! -see them , thieves

if u want a comfortable guy with swaggs, signify! -una plenty small o

singin kanye* ''i aint sayin she a gold digger but she aint messin with no broke nigga''

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos / This Is Why You Must Evaluate A Person's Mental Health Before Dating Or Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.