Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

"I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" (30353 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Was I Wrong To Reject His Money? / I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Mynd44: 6:44am On Apr 06, 2013
freecocoa: @Yomii

Why should she love him for who he is when he obviously isn't sure of who he is sef? His money is the only thing he thinks makes him thick hence flashing it to get her.

I don't see why he should be angry cos he got what he deserved.
Thank you ooooo
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by pomporiking: 7:55am On Apr 06, 2013
This isn't rocket science..she was only interested cos u had moni,so why act surprised,life is give and take who cares what she says as far as she takes my moni and I phuck her brains out the way I like why complain

2 Likes

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by 190: 8:07am On Apr 06, 2013
chikk:

The guy in the post is a big fool to start with. He had his eyes on this particular girl and thought he can get her with his money when he made it. The girl too had her own hidden agenda so both of them are playing games with themselves.

I don't have any problem with the topic, but with 190's post. What concern 'nigerian girls' here when the OP is talking about just ONE girl? Why should he bring nigerian girls into the matter?

That 190 guy always makes this kind of arrogant and irritating posts. And he didn't answer me if he is from pluto.

grin grin grin

because na one rope tie all of una grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by chikk(f): 9:43am On Apr 06, 2013
190:

grin grin grin

because na one rope tie all of una grin grin grin grin

Go in peace and sin no more
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Cashio(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2013
Jst park,bone tight and treat her fuckup.....
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
C.o.c.k. and bull story.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Gylae: 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
The girl has everything to loose because the man will simply move ahead and flash the same money to another girl. Guys don't forget that only married men flash that kind of cash because they don't have plenty choices and any way before a man gets that rich he is probably married
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by djeezy(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
I'll certainly know when the girl is after my money, so when she tells me she stuck with me coz of my money, i won't be astounded. Girls whom i know i got with money i usually don't have much plans for them, just use and dump.datzall.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by TTOPSON(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
Imagine a guy saying he wants a girl dat wud love him 4 whom he is. Of wich skul he no, work he no get, money he no get, future self no certain.....
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
just pretend you're going through financial difficulties and reduce drastically her house-keep allowances.since she has talked the talks,let her walk the walks...
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by ypzilanti: 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
I keep telling low esteemed dudes:

What you need to get even the most gorgeous woman on this planet is a good JOB, good sense of humour, and self confidence. Unfortunately, while anyone can get a good job, the sense of humour and self confidence is lacking in many Nigerian men.

They keep consoling themselves that they will finally get a beauty queen when they make the 'Gazillion' dollars they have been dreaming about. Of course, you will get her then...but she came to chop money!

1 Like

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
Its normal for a Nigerian girl. Only 5% of them cant say that.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by tyson55(m): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
That goes to show that, Money can't buy you love.
Need i say more?
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Richy4(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
When there are sugar on the floor ants will always gather. where there are flowers, there you will see butterflies. so the flasher need not be mad when he see such sms because it is obvious from the beginning. cool

1 Like

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by kajoula(m): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
Eze Promoe: Its simple! You needed her body not her love, show her what you need.
But if you truly don't want to be the loser here, promise her heaven and earth, eat that onions and flee! tongue

grin I see u mehn ..Badoo !
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by creativemusic: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by ypzilanti: 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
djeezy: I'll certainly know when the girl is after my money, so when she tells me she stuck with me coz of my money, i won't be astounded. Girls whom i know i got with money i usually don't have much plans for them, just use and dump.datzall.

Thank you, my brother.

Smart men meet such women, recognize what the woman is after, do a fast exchange of money and sexxx, and run for thier life.

Greedy men stay put trying to placate, satisfy and neutralize a woman that has endless cash demands. Most of the fools have a perfectly good woman that cares for them, but they do not find her 'challenging' enough.

Life is too short to spend as somebodys permanent ATM machine and meal ticket. The whole concept of a wife is to have a friend and a life partner...

4 Likes

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by jaijay(m): 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
Y do ů guyz kip 4getin Rule#1 neva L۵νӟ up..jst get d best pussups d likes of tiwa, sheyi shay, tonto..ů name dem!..jst register ųя̥ trademark dat ů we're dia and move ahead...sefinish!!
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by andyanders: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
Blackteeth: What If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Said This?

You are a guy, and finally your bank account is stuffed with millions. You later spotted her. She was looking gorgeous and mind blowing. Then you said to yourself, I have my pocket full of money so this chic will be mine. All I have to do is flash the cash and the job is done.

You succeeded with that. The girl is now yours. But along the line, your relationship became stormy. And one day, you were going through her phone, and you read a certain text she sent to someone, telling the receipient how stupid and crazy you have been, and the only reason she is stuck with you is just your money.

Guys how would you react after seeing this text, considering the fact that you flashed your cash to get her?

This is not my personal experience. Its question to teach a lesson to guys who believe it is wise to get women with money.

No worry, we sabi say na you.Nothing happen.Discharge her by offloading her from all aspect of your life.

1 Like

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by donkayze1: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
1 adage says *wife wey we use dance to entice and eventually get married to, she go always dey carried away* if na me b d guy, after seeing d text.....kei!!! alomo bitters+ogidiga+redwine+burantashi = the girl o.
na evry9te things. 3hrs at a stretch.
But seriously, i don't really dig checking my girl's phone.
enough heartbreaks go always dey ni.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
lol he got served
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Barrywhite8620: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
donkayze1: 1 adage says *wife wey we use dance to entice and eventually get married to, she go always dey carried away* if na me b d guy, after seeing d text.....kei!!! alomo bitters+ogidiga+redwine+burantashi = the girl o.

na evry9te things. 3hrs at a stretch.
But seriously, i don't really dig checking my girl's phone.
enough heartbreaks go always dey ni.

lmao! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by stevecantrell: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
dayokanu: Bring her come house one day and fuckkk the daylight out of her, when you have finished forward that same text to her phone while she is still beside you in bed

Deuces

Hmm.. pure poetry !
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by KingPradas(m): 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
[size=15pt]ASHAWO [/size]
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by LesbianBoy(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
This is a stup*d thread!
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
When you flashed her with money what were you expecting?
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by megareal: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
You flashed her cash, she flashed you puny. Both of you are players. No one needs to go. Just stay and play the match till the end. Winner takes it all.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by elewedu(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
I dont think it is wrong for a guy to get a woman with his money, afterall you have to do something to get her attention in the first place. What I find wrong is the fact that the relationship is technically over but the lady still want to suck the guy of his money, if i were the guy I will try and suck her punny dry before dumping her...tit for tat
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Revolva(m): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
Remember this song - when money dey woman dey stay when money finish woman go run....omo that b...h is f.king someone else she love..you d rich fool is just a douch bag mugu
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by ifeomabernard(f): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
u never knw but she might still fall in love wit him along the line. or GUYZ wat do u think wink
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by HURUCHI(m): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shegai kudee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos / All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man / Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.