Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (54505 Views)

Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... / Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) / Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by cpacash: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
DJDOLA: For me spartercus is d best..d first day my girlfreind watch spertacus wit me dat is d first day I 4uck her heard..thank god for spertacus if not dat maybe by now I will still be begin my gf for s.ex

grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by boron10(m): 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
Those who picked spartacus over Game of throne may not have watched the latter. I can vividly remember the number of times I searched for Game of Throne season 3 after watching the first two seasons. Infact, I seriously contemplated going to Alaba market to search for the DVD.

I totally lost interest in every other series after watching game of throne.

Spartacus was also very interesting, no dull moment watching it. It is however unfair to compare it with a classic series like Game of throne.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by tspun(m): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
i dislike both firms. I prefer to watch films like kyle xy, rosewell, secret cycle, one tree hill n so on.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by Mathewjoseph: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
Spartacus anyday,pls is season5 out?
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by MuyiGL: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
Koolking: Spartacus is a great movie. I have heard a lot about Game of Thrones. I downloaded season III yesterday. But I need to start from season 1 to understand what's up.

*Series* not Movie
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by Gunzilla(m): 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
Loll..really some people are comparing Spartacus with Game of Thrones ?? The budget of a couple of GOT episodes is enough to shoot the whole 3 seasons of Spartacus.No real TV/Movie buff would rate Spartacus of Game of Thrones.Spartacus was shot in "green screen technology" in its entirety. Not a single frame was shot outdoors.Compare that with Game of thrones that was shot in locations all over the world.Also look at the costumes on GOT,the different sigils of each house,the attention to detail ? Also,where else but in Spartacus would you have men fighting bare-chested in the dead of winter and during a raging snowstorm ? Abeg!
I have my issues with GOT having read all the books and i believe that it can never be a satisfying series(in fact i believe that this season may be the last for GOT),but in terms of the sheer cinematic experience,conversation and maturity i'll take it over Spartacus any day.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
Spartacus made my n*ipple*s to stand erect joor.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by boron10(m): 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
tspun: i dislike both firms. I prefer to watch films like kyle xy, rosewell, secret cycle, one tree hill n so on.
You're such a bore

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by ITbomb(m): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2013
MuyiGL:

*Series* not Movie
Una don come again
Series not Movie
SUV not Jeep
Seasoning not Maggi
Canned fish not Geisha
So if I say series of movies , u go kill me?

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by Chimex09: 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
Spartacus 3 n 4 make sense wella
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by Rajman(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
i bet u guys aint ff spatarcus 4 (war of d damned) u wil never pick GOT over it
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by Hummingbird: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
Game of thrones is a must watch movie...xo educating n entertaining

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by rodeo0070(m): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
I prefer Game of Thrones...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by lafuria1(m): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mathew joseph: Spartacus anyday,pls is season5 out?

spoiler Alert, the season 3 will be the final season. i didnt even expect it to go beyond season 1 sef.
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by rodeo0070(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
Game of thrones...

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by Deiok(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
nyere84: Spartacus made my n*ipple*s to stand erect joor.
so na that you see talk abi.
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by jowizee(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
Koolking: Spartacus is a great movie. I have heard a lot about Game of Thrones. I downloaded season III yesterday. But I need to start from season 1 to understand what's up.

3 blasts.....the white walkers
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by mrdrizzy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
joseph1013: I must confess that I have not watched Game of Thrones, but if it beats Spartacus then it's gonna vie for my Best Movie of All Times.

Spartacus is EPIC!!! If the gods truly exist and they watch the dialogues in Spartacus, they will SH.IT in their pants. Forget the nud.ity and violence, if they were not present Spartacus would still be awesome.

The movie makes you stand up, walk round your room shaking your head with excitement, and calmly sit down to continue. It's that great.

If you wanna develop your speaking skills, immerse yourself in Spartacus. And very soon people will marvel at the dexterity of your oratory prowress.

I will go get Game of Thrones but it better be worth all the hype oh.
why do ppl keep making mistake..its not a movie its a series shuu!
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by mrdrizzy(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
nyere84: Spartacus made my n*ipple*s to stand erect joor.
ever heard of "FASTFORWARD"
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by ITbomb(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
mr.drizzy:
wht do ppl keep making mistake..its not a movie its a series shuu!
Series of movies , duh
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by cooltony09: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
[b][/b]Apologies...Spartacus ni oo.
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by Morkavictor: 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
Spartacus is gud but game of thrones is better

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by 50calibre(m): 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
tspun: i dislike both firms. I prefer to watch films like kyle xy, rosewell, secret cycle, one tree hill n so on.

What a poor taste in tv

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by segzybam(m): 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
I go with Game Of Thrones anyday anytime.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by RedLight1: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
definitely game of throne.. I dnt watch to much movies tv series..
buh i always follow these two movies like twitter
1. Breakind bad (still waitin for the complete season 5 to start)
2. game of throne

spartacus aint so bad too buh i dnt like d accient roman english sad ..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by Harkanbi(m): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
sadSpartacus is really a great movie i av ever seen eventhough i no get gun bt i must KILL THEM ALL
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by mrdrizzy(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
I must confess game of throne was very boring from the start..which i keep asking myself then why did i even waste data watching dis crap..from s1 ep1-4..it later got interesting..bt spartacus from the begining was captivating..s1 ep 1 fyt don dey already..3d concept,and not to forget the softcore#lol#..bt as i started going through d spartacus itself..the war of the damned is just amazing..simply d best epic series for me!..game of throne..wasnt that fun..everthng over serious..jst like tudor,its a pity spartucus series just got to more episode left..with s3 ep 9 coming out dis nyt on starz
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by RedLight1: 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hummingbird: Game of thrones is a must watch movie...xo educating n entertaining
it also teach how to answer sum funny, ridiculous, cunny questions and how to play with words

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by mrdrizzy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
Red-Light:
definitely game of throne.. I dnt watch to much movies tv series..
buh i always follow these two movies like twitter
1. Breakind bad (still waitin for the complete season 5 to start)
2. game of throne

spartacus aint so bad too buh i dnt like d accient roman english sad ..
gosh! What accent is game of throne using then..smh
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by RedLight1: 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
Rajman: i bet u guys aint ff spatarcus 4 (war of d damned) u wil never pick GOT over it
am following it.. Its very interesting no doubt buh i still prefer game of throne

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by RedLight1: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
mr.drizzy:
gosh! What accent is game of throne using then..smh
western
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by kevoh(m): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2013
Spartacus Yes! Game Of Thrones No! I'll still watch Game of thrones season 3 though when I am done with Spartacus but right now Spartacus Season 3 Episode 4 and 5 downloading.
By the way, there's no Spartacus Season 4 , na Alaba people dey call the present Spartacus wey dem dey show season 4. Spartacus season 3 finale will be shown on the 12th April 2013 any one that sells Spartacus season 3 to you as complete as at today is selling you fake or incomplete series.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Shouting Match Over Sanitary Pad In Kitchen / Bisola Gets A Letter From Single Mothers Association For Giving TTT MouthAction / 50+ Examples Of Cartoon Logic That Will Make You Facepalm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.