Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested (61089 Views)

2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India / 25 Nigerians Arrested In Spain For ‘Sex Trafficking’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by 7842I: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
Henrizona: God help them

Maybe later, devil is helping them right now.

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
ebamma: 50% of igbos talking ill of yorubas in this thread live in yorubaland, and also work therein, my advice to them is respect your benefactor, na dis same igbo insults were make hausa murder thousands of them in 1965, were been reside for hausaland, make una also remember say the number of yorubas in iboland is not even upto 5,000, but una population for lagos alone is approximately 2million #a word is enough for the wise

Hausas are killing Yorubas in Ogun State.

6 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
ufotuko: because there are some tribal saddist on nairaland,we have the yoruba,igbo and hausa tribal saddist,today is the turn of the igbo tribal saddist and I can guarantee you that the yoruba tribal saddist have done theirs too in the past so what is happening today is like a revenge,so expect more tribal bash on this thread.

Have a field day my bro. I am from neither of the tribes. So, you can have a field day! We run this country, so we do not have time for tiny credit card business, its for small people.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by oboy3(m): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
"Our Ancestors would fight for Us"

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Eziachi: 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
ufotuko: insult me?u insulting me to me will be like a mad woman that is on the road eating bread from a refuse dump and wants to give me the bread to it,who no know say u be mad woman?no be ur fault na seun I blame wey allow people like u to come nairaland come dey talk among where human beings dey,na for nairaland I go see were animals and human beings dey talk.na mad woman like u dey make people dey feel say igbo people are tribalistic not knowing that igbo people are nice people and not foolish like the way u are,ur papa just waste him sperm born u.smh
You still haven't acknowledge your mishap or mistake of calling Ibori an Igbo man when he wasn't (not that there are no thieves like him in Igboland). The first mark of a true man or woman is to acknowledge their mistakes. But here you are busy, being a typical Nigerian, never wrong on anything.

6 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
whiteroses: proud of you guys too bad you got caught. the western steal and exploits from africa till date, our youths are really bringing things back STEAL MORE MY PEOPLE grin tongue
Plss ma, read what you wrote very well, think deeply about it and tell me if it makes sense. Sorry ma, but you have no morals.

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by ak4God(m): 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
No matter what happened,Yoruba still remain the best tribe in Nigeria.Our eye don open many yrs b4 others.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Why is that ?
ah bros! U still dey follow dis thread? E be like say the home team no gri come play against the away team today?? Na today I see sense for wetin som pipl dey cal law wey kari karma. When matured guys were beingg admonished by critical and logical thinkers like us to treat crime as crime and do away with race,they all put on deaf ears. But, today they're in shame. Me my own sis marry yoruba O my uncle marry hausa o but reason am nah when kanu nwankwo go miss goal my inlaws go talk say igbos don miss goal instead to yan say nija miss goal.common na costly household material o. Seun pls ban those Nairalanders caught in this very fraudulent act don't say u don't know their usernames abi u won mak I reveal am?

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by 7842I: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
This crime may have political undertone to it, those guys are APC party recruits looking for cash to rig elections in 2015, they were sent by Fashola.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Eziachi: 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
ak4God: No matter what happened,Yoruba still remain the best tribe in Nigeria.Our eye don open many yrs b4 others.
How Igala man like Ahmadu Ali would disagree with you. But who can blame you though?
Only a foolish boy will go to the village square and broadcast that his mother is a bad cook.

5 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
chiover: ah bros! U still dey follow dis thread? E be like say the home team no gri come play against the away team today?? Na today I see sense for wetin som pipl dey cal law wey kari karma. When matured guys were beingg admonished by critical and logical thinkers like us to treat crime as crime and do away with race,they all put on deaf ears. But, today they're in shame. Me my own sis marry yoruba O my uncle marry hausa o but reason am nah when kanu nwankwo go miss goal my inlwas go talk say igbos don miss goal instead to yan say nija miss goal.common na costly household material o. Seun pls ban those Nairalanders caught in this very fraudulent act don't say u don't know their usernames abi u won mak I reveal am?

I am waiting for their Big Boys to come and misyarn so I can launch a great attack, I cant be seen exchanging words will little fries. I will be waiting for Dayokanu, Eko Ile etc. Let me go grab a beer and wait...

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by oboy3(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2013
Why are the mods Hyper-active today?
Or is the hide post button pressing by itself?

2 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by soma042(m): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
shameless mods can you imagn

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics) / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks / Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.