Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested (61021 Views)

2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India / 25 Nigerians Arrested In Spain For ‘Sex Trafficking’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
ufotuko: because there are some tribal saddist on nairaland,we have the yoruba,igbo and hausa tribal saddist,today is the turn of the igbo tribal saddist and I can guarantee you that the yoruba tribal saddist have done theirs too in the past so what is happening today is like a revenge,so expect more tribal bash on this thread.
Expect to get banned! Everyone who made a mess of this thread by making it a tribal issue, instead of seeing it as a crime has been banned.

And more will be banned if they insist.

3 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
Billyonaire:

I am waiting for their Big Boys to come and misyarn so I can launch a great attack, I cant be seen exchanging words will little fries. I will be waiting for Dayokanu, Eko Ile etc. Let me go grab a beer and wait...

I am here now... I am there biggest boy!
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
12 inches!:

I guess you're a Nigerian abroad right. This is the kind of mentality that gets u and ur kind in jail. Which are you? A maga. The person that buys wrist watches and old navy for ur yahoo friends in naija. All your inheritance,credit transfers and military runs we know it. I pray you all get got. Sonafabishes that refuse to make honest living. May u all rot in prison.

Attack the message not the messenger.

Show respect when you talk to a passionate Comrade dedicated to see Africa thrive cool
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
Billyonaire:

I am waiting for their Big Boys to come and misyarn so I can launch a great attack, I cant be seen exchanging words will little fries. I will be waiting for Dayokanu, Eko Ile etc. Let me go grab a beer and wait...
lol, they're on exile
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by EzeUche(m): 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
This is a big shame for Nigerians living in the US.

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by dbride: 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
ak4God: No matter what happened,Yoruba still remain the best tribe in Nigeria.Our eye don open many yrs b4 others.

I dont envy you in that your world of DELUSION. Live in it for as long as it lasts.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by coogar: 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2013
aryzgreat:
y did u single nwando out eh? ur yoruba tribalistic brodas have been rampaing NL bringing every available tarnishing news about igbos on NL front page, with the help of tribal MODs who normally take sudden siesta when such threads make FP while d yorubas like eko ile, eko atlantic, eko lagoon, Dayokanu, ileke eediot, shymmex, Desola et al descend on ndigbo and pour all manner of insults on igbos, nobody talks, now the table have turn, the MODs are alert, keeping virgil, banning with alarcrity( i may get 8months ban for saying d bitter truth).

i thought there was a ceasefire the other week - the kissing and make up thread? you mean all those effort were wasted?

This goes to show dat crime knows no tribe, i use to hear comments like "igbo can do anything for money" "igbo like money" Does this crime suggest that yorubas hate money?

shame on all the tribalists.....
useless geriatric fools acting like pre-pubescent kids on the internet. i can understand when kids under 20 are writing some of these vile comments but to see people who have celebrated their golden jubilee acting like juveniles is nothing but a crying shame!
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by oboy3(m): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2013
Who hid my post,eh?
Mtcheew,continue doing what you know how to do best

2 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by dayokanu(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
[size=14pt]Hey my fans I have just been released from my Ban on this section for a few hours to respond to my teeming fans

How market all of una? Kedu maka ahia

So you can direct any question and grievances at me

Sexkillz dont ban me ooo
[/size]
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
I know this yahoo boys and girls. Yes girls. I speak to them and there is little of their mode operations I don't know. The ones in Nigeria, when they hit big they sort out their papers and go abroad for schooling or "hustling". But once a yahoo boy(internet THIEF) always an internet thief. Even if they hammer 50million they'll still want to steal more. They get things freely. I also know they put in a LOT of work and brain work into their fraudulent activities. So when they hammer they feel rewarded. But it is still wat it is stealing. All this argument abt Americans enslave Nigerians so they must do their own back is utter rubbish justification for their nefarious acts or are they the only ones that suffer the effect of slave thread and why do they use the proceeds of their stealing to buy luxury cars for themselves alone. I also blame the U.S system that as made it easy for anybody with a lot of funds and a contact abroad to get into the U.S. Bright students that wnt to study abroad are refused admission based on limited funds while yahoo boys can easily enter the U.S. Yahoo boys going to the U.S is like a fresh start for them because they'll be too much attention on them from their family and other pple and how they came into so much wealth in Nigeria. But unfortunately, a thief will never be satisfied and when they get to the U.S they either turn to fraudsters or accomplices of internet fraudsters in Nigeria.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
All these nairaland moderators working heavily and monitoring all posts on this thread... plenty hidden posts and bans!
dem no even get time to put New Posts on the front page since this tribalistic thread... Dem go ban some people for one year on top this matter...

3 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Mrevildoer(m): 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
Everybody are now no w making sensible comment...MoDz don turn vigilante any illegal post nah 10decade ban like one useless mOd did to me.

2 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by dayokanu(m): 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
Eziachi:
Can see the wisdom of this Methuselah? grin grin
He/she is actually now weighing up and scaling crimes now. In an ironical scenario of- My sh*t smell better than yours. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wonderful Nigerians!!

You were asking me a question the other time? Whats your question again

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' / Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.