Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You (43315 Views)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Ishilove: 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
joudini: @Ishi, Do you have some form of tourette or reading with comprehension is just not your forte? Apart from your rants indicating the ramblings of a psycopathic slut, my submission from your inference got you nervous like a whor.e in church.

Ur assertion on african society has it that sex with a girl you are not married to is enjoying free kpekus, but you just discovered that because the girl was tied in d relationship n would be killed if she withdrew her punny?

The girl leaves him only to send him her wedding IV 2weeks later. Can't any one else see that this two -timing trifling biitch was dating some one else while she was in a relationship with the victim in this story?

Is 2weeks enough to meet, date, court, attend marriage counselling and print wedding cards with someone you perhaps intend to spend ur life with, if not that the girl had been two-timing bhind this guy?

Listen, you this undercover slut, using this story as a reference conveys your assent to everything that happened. I aint mad at you at the path you chosen but as a caution to the impressionable female folks out there.

If you are going to do a word mincing jerkoff session with me, at least make sure you are stroking the right verbiage.
Well sir, with all seriousness, sir, I will accept that I am a psychopatic slut if you will accept that your mother and all your female relations are all who.res and psychopatic sluts smiley smiley

Have a nice night, sir. smiley

5 Likes

Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by temi4fash(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
all dis mumu mumu thread wey just full NL so.. i tire ooo
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by temi4fash(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ishilove:
Well sir, with all seriousness, sir, I will accept that I am a psychopatic slut if you will accept that your mother and all your female relations are all who.res and psychopatic sluts smiley smiley

ah ah ah eeeh Gosh..

Dis is totally on called for...
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Ishilove: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
temi4fash:

ah ah ah eeeh Gosh..

Dis is totally on called for...
Please be so kind as to scroll up and read all the totally unwarranted invectives that he has been liberally pouring on all his female children yet unborn.

Bless you. smiley
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ishilove:

How old are both of u?
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Ishilove: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
Chukskalidon:
How are both of u?
Both of who? undecided
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Decryptor(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
joudini: @Ishi, Do you have some form of tourette or reading with comprehension is just not your forte? Apart from your rants indicating the ramblings of a psycopathic slut, my submission from your inference got you nervous like a whor.e in church.

Ur assertion on african society has it that sex with a girl you are not married to is enjoying free kpekus, but you just discovered that because the girl was tied in d relationship n would be killed if she withdrew her punny?

The omniscient african society you quoted doesnt preach chastity? And d need for girls (because their virginity can be physically verified) be deflowered by their husbands? Or these african society traditions are selectively applicable?

And am guessing for those years they spent together, none of the girl's emotional, psychological, physical n material needs were met, so he was not entitled to the 'free kpekus'? What about the love they had, that wasnt enough?

The girl leaves him only to send him her wedding IV 2weeks later. Can't any one else see that this two -timing trifling biitch was dating some one else while she was in a relationship with the victim in this story?

Is 2weeks enough to meet, date, court, attend marriage counselling and print wedding cards with someone you perhaps intend to spend ur life with, if not that the girl had been two-timing bhind this guy?

Listen, you this undercover slut, using this story as a reference conveys your assent to everything that happened. I aint mad at you at the path you chosen but as a caution to the impressionable female folks out there.

If you are going to do a word mincing jerkoff session with me, at least make sure you are stroking the right verbiage.
Thank you jare! i thot i was the only person seeing how slime-brained this female scrub is here. She forgot to deduce those strong points you highlighted from that cock and bull story. The bolded u asserted there is so inherent amongst 98 percent of Nigerian girls today. Dating a man and having supplementaries by the side. Little wonder the higher carriers of HIV are women. I'm waiting for her to tell another stewpid fairy tale about how bad another Nigerian brother treated his woman. @Ishilove or wateva u call ur pathetic self, pleaseee, if you are so not woman-enough to handle a man cos of your "bi@tch whinning" and inability to see anything good in men, go jump off the 3rd mainland bridge or board a Dana flight and leave the sensible "few" ladies existing to digest the thread started by the OP.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by temi4fash(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ishilove:
Please be so kind as to scroll up and read all the totally unwarranted invectives that he has been liberally pouring on all his female children yet unborn.

Bless you. smiley

MAdam i did.. but with all d respect i av conjoled for u from the literary section and oda threads on this forum i didnt expect dat from u ma....

Enjoy ur Weekend ma cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Ishilove: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
temi4fash:

MAdam i did.. but with all d respect i av conjoled for u from the literary section and oda threads on this forum i didnt expect dat from u ma....

Enjoy ur Weekend ma cheesy cheesy
Well temi, we are currently knee deep in mud. I was minding my own business when those two semi-literate buffoons, decryptor and joudini suddenly decided that they will test their skills on me. My middle finger to them. grin

Enjoy your weekend too, sir cheesy
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
Decryptor: Thank you jare! i thot i was the only person seeing how slime-brained this female scrub is here. She forgot to deduce those strong points you highlighted from that cock and bull story. The bolded u asserted there is so inherent amongst 98 percent of Nigerian girls today. Dating a man and having supplementaries by the side. Little wonder the higher carriers of HIV are women. I'm waiting for her to tell another stewpid fairy tale about how bad another Nigerian brother treated his woman. @Ishilove or wateva u call ur pathetic self, pleaseee, if you are so not woman-enough to handle a man cos of your "bi@tch whinning" and inability to see anything good in men, go jump off the 3rd mainland bridge or board a Dana flight and leave the sensible "few" ladies existing to digest the thread started by the OP.
Ahhhh, joudini's lackey...you sound as brain dead as your master. Anyone with half a brain will understand the point I was trying to make in that post, but since you do not qualify as you are incomparably daft, you are here by dismissed.

Abeg park well make beta people enjoy the thread abeg.
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by temi4fash(m): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ishilove:
Well temi, we are currently knee deep in mud. I was minding my own business when those two semi-literate buffoons, decryptor and joudini suddenly decided that they will test their skills on me. My middle finger to them. grin

Enjoy your weekend too, sir cheesy

In as much as i dont want to linger on this issue i feel u shld av just ignored them....

anyway just b careful...

Remember to go to church 2mao... grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
temi4fash:

In as much as i dont want to linger on this issue i feel u shld av just ignored them....

anyway just b careful...

Remember to go to church 2mao... grin grin grin grin

Lol. Some things are difficult to ignore wink

Pray for me in church o. G'night dearie smiley
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by joudini(m): 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
Decryptor: Thank you jare! i thot i was the only person seeing how slime-brained this female scrub is here. She forgot to deduce those strong points you highlighted from that cock and bull story. The bolded u asserted there is so inherent amongst 98 percent of Nigerian girls today. Dating a man and having supplementaries by the side. Little wonder the higher carriers of HIV are women. I'm waiting for her to tell another stewpid fairy tale about how bad another Nigerian brother treated his woman. @Ishilove or wateva u call ur pathetic self, pleaseee, if you are so not woman-enough to handle a man cos of your "bi@tch whinning" and inability to see anything good in men, go jump off the 3rd mainland bridge or board a Dana flight and leave the sensible "few" ladies existing to digest the thread started by the OP.

They are always springing up stories to malign, forgetting that generalisation is the hallmark of the unintelligent.

It has just been proven that we live in the world of the soundbyte and thought free fact, where it just got easier for assorted mental defectives to regurgitate autistic rants to support their idiocies.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ishilove:
Both of who? undecided
should a lady lyk u be so rude to spew out things u can't take back?
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Ishilove: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
Chukskalidon:
should a lady lyk u be so rude to spew out things u can't take back?
Stop asking iidiotic questions. It is very unbecoming.
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by cdamsel(f): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
Decrytor & jou,abeg make una keep una rant short abeg,d longer it is d bigger una stupidity dey show

Thank u grin

Ishiluv,keep 'em coming,I need 2 laf

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by temi4fash(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
cdamsel: Decrytor & jou,abeg make una keep una rant short abeg,d longer it is d bigger una stupidity dey show

Thank u grin

Ishiluv,keep 'em coming,I need 2 laf

ah ah damsel... instead make u try settle m..

u pouring petrol inside d fire..

Ishilove:
Lol. Some things are difficult to ignore wink

Pray for me in church o. G'night dearie smiley

I will put it in mind..

But u shld b doin the praying urself..

y m i getting this feeling u not going to church 2mao...
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by bibiking7(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
[size=14pt]THAT LIST IS FULL OF CRAP[/size]
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Ishilove: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
temi4fash:

She is not pouring petrol on anything. I am more than capable of handling any individual who tries to force their own unique brand of idiocy down our throats. smiley

temi4fash:
I will put it in mind..

But u shld b doin the praying urself..

y m i getting this feeling u not going to church 2mao...
Your feeling is wrong, temi
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by temi4fash(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ishilove:
She is not pouring petrol on anything. I am more than capable of handling any individual who tries to force their own unique brand of idiocy down our throats. smiley

Your feeling is wrong, temi

hmm i c..

i didnt even know u are an iron lady self..

dat gud...

U too do pray for m dat God shld mercy n favour me.. sefini
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by free2ryhme: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
1. Ask about “that thing”

If you had a job interview you were
nervous about, or a doctor’s
appointment, a meeting about a
possible promotion, or just something
you had once mentioned was coming
up and he makes a point of calling you
up after to ask how it went, he is
serious about you. Men who aren’t
serious about a woman make a point
of not asking for too many details
about her life.

2. Clarify missed calls

Did he take hours to call back? Did he
completely forget to text back? If
you’re just someone he is having
temporary fun with, he isn’t
concerned about you getting pissed
about those things. But if he makes a
point of saying, “Hey, sorry for taking
so long, I was hung up in etc, etc” or
“Oh my god I just realized you sent
me a text when I was at work and I
completely forgot to answer! I’m so
sorry!” then you’re not someone he is
willing to let go of easily. (Men know
how much delayed call or text-backs
upset us).

3. Offer to help

When you mention that you’re
moving, or putting together some
furniture, or looking for a new car,
does he jump at the chance to help?
Does he often look for ways he can be
of service to you? Men don’t do that
just for a woman they are trying to
sleep with or casually date for a short
period of time. They save that type of
effort for ones they are serious about.

4. Plan ahead

If you’re just a fling to him, you are
(unfortunately) kind of replaceable.
But, if he is serious about you, no one
else’s presence will do. You’ll know
that is the case if he asks you a
significant amount of time ahead of
time to reserve a day so that you can
be his date to something. That means
he wants to guarantee he gets your
time.

5. Care about your career

If he really cares about you, he wants
all the other things in your life that
make you happy to go as well as
possible! If a man has clearly put time
into thinking about your career, and
coming up with suggestions for how
you could advance it or be happier in
it, he plans on being around for a
while. He is making sure things in your
future will be good. Because he plans
on being with you then and he wants
to be with a woman who is happy.

6. Brags about you

If he isn’t serious about you, he may
bring you to a party or a friend’s get
together, but he’ll most likely leave
you to fend for yourself. If he is serious
about you, he is proud of you, and he
will make a point of being near you to
introduce you to people and tell them
all about you and your
accomplishments.

7. Just wants to cuddle

No man who is trying to keep things
casual is going to make the terrible
mistake of sending a, “Can’t you just
be next to me so we can cuddle?”
text. They know that sends a serious
signal. If a guy sends this type of text,
he likes you.

[size=20pt]
women una get issues sha![/size]
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by cdamsel(f): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
temi4fash:

no b 2day decryptor mumu start,so I'm nt surprised
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by denzel2009: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
Robbitch...useless lists everywhere
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by temi4fash(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
cdamsel: no b 2day decryptor mumu start,so I'm nt surprised

lolzzzzzzzz
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Ishilove: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
cdamsel: no b 2day decryptor mumu start,so I'm nt surprised
O really?

If I had known this earlier I wouldn't have bothered dignifying his inanity with a responsè
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by pak: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
@Ishi and Joudini,

Read through your posts and realised you both are actually making solid points from two different angles.

You're both probably intelligent and thorough peeps

If only you can endeavor to keep out the insults and engage purely on a cerebral level. The exchanges would have been more interesting, easier to follow and more enlightening.

My little plea . . .E ma ja mo !!!
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Jollof(m): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
Endorsing...
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by sweetnigga(m): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

about her life.

2. Clarify missed calls

upset us).

3. Offer to help

4. Plan ahead

time.

6. Brags about you

all about you and your
accomplishments.

7. Just wants to cuddle

he likes you.
just 7 & no mention of money there o! Hmm....my hand no dey when 9ja girls go send u assassins.
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by sandrabenie: 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
We r tired.Pls change d ANTHEM!We r tired.Pls change d ANTHEM!We r tired.Pls change d ANTHEM!
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 07, 2013
My man does none of those cry
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 07, 2013
freecocoa: Story.

OP e be like say you never jam real players, they'll do all these and more just to get into that pant.

All I know be say, nothing is guaranteed in life especially as regards relationships sef.
she is obviously a learnerSMH
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by ozoemeka(m): 7:09am On Apr 07, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

about her life.

2. Clarify missed calls

upset us).

3. Offer to help

4. Plan ahead

time.

6. Brags about you

all about you and your
accomplishments.

7. Just wants to cuddle

he likes you.

What about Captain save hos, those type of guys who do that to every girl? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Flies In From Liberia To Propose To His Nigerian Fiancee On New Year's Day / Ayo Kola And Laura Thorpe In Steamy Pre-wedding Photos Shot In A Gym / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.