Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You (43211 Views)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
This is nice but its just a theory. There is a lot more than this in d case of real love. Naturally, d points are just not up to what should happen when it comes to love. Its artificially made and also commended for games. When u see dat cares u wil knw. He becomes vulnerable and weak when he sees u and totally out of himself. This is natural,its nt a point and its artificially made and nt commendable for games.
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Orikinla(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
Cuddle ke?
I do more than cuddle o.
I gentle use my fingers to stroke her eyebrows and adjust her collar or necklace.
Tell her to adjust her skirt and blouse to make sure that her underwear is not exposed as she is bending to clean a stool.
Then just let her take two to three steps away and then take her hand and pull her closer to hug her warmly and tell her, "I love your eyes. They are beautiful". You can also compliment her lips, brows, etc. You can gently pull her to sit on your laps.
If she does not stop you from doing this, then she is willing.
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by freecocoa(f): 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
uniqueval:

I hate it when girls feels every man's motive is jst to get into their pants. You girls make the loudest noise wen we do... So what's d fuss about?
Nna eh aswear I don taya for una, what does what I wrote have to do with the gibberish you spewed?
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by EmmyDe25(m): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ishilove:
Hmmmm. . . I am so kicking someone's asss to the curb. . . angry
Nd u had to highlight d whole post for ds? Nawa o.
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by EmmyDe25(m): 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
Decryptor: Continue kicking till u hit 33. By then you'd realise what those lines you crammed from "2 can play that game" has done to you. Wannabe Vivica Fox
What a rush!!!
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Ishilove: 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
EmmyDe25:
Nd u had to highlight d whole post for ds? Nawa o.
grin grin tongue
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by cdamsel(f): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
Decryptor: Continue kicking till u hit 33. By then you'd realise what those lines you crammed from "2 can play that game" has done to you. Wannabe Vivica Fox
I don't need 2 b a genius 2 know she was joking,smh
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Ishilove: 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
joudini:

The earlier you girls change this ratchet ideology, the better for your dignity.
Cattledung, sir!!
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by supereasy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
So what, despite all, some Ladies can still b fusterating jare, SMH I'm tired of ladies Trauma, Make I Rest
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Ishilove: 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
cdamsel: I don't need 2 b a genius 2 know she was joking,smh
Don't mind him. He needs delieverance. undecided
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by tantita(m): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dnt tk advice frm al dis lame luv doc..who are nt doin a gud job living there own lives.. tk baba warri advice instead if u gt dt big ass going we are crazy into u already n will gladly carry ur bag plus brag abt u among frnds ..bird man says so...kukururku.
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by esanland: 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
Guys dont be fooled. Women like to look for men they can't find. Nowadays they even more confused. If u are seeking for a real woman, may God help you jore.
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
Thank you all for your lovely comments.....
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Gideon1010(m): 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
Op, is ds Sept. 11th or June 12th. All na wash ooo!.
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
Gideon1010: Op, is ds Sept. 11th or June 12th. All na wash ooo!.

This is the latest theory! Apply before criticizing
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by joudini(m): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ishilove:
Cattledung, sir!!

Thank you for that timely demonstration of you and your friend's hoe decision.

Ishilove: Reminds me of the fellow who lived with his girlfriend for seven years. For seven good years, he was chopping free kpekus.

It's pretty clear you are guilty of this hoe tendencies by inference and reference. Keep putting a price tag on your poosie even with the one you are in a relationship. You can always come back to open a thread on why Nigerian men don't dignify women.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Ishilove: 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
joudini:

Thank you for that timely demonstration of you and your friend's hoe decision.

It's pretty clear you are guilty of this hoe tendencies by inference and reference. Keep putting a price tag on your poosie even with the one you are in a relationship. You can always come back to open a thread on why Nigerian men don't dignify women.
Excuse me, sir, with all due respect, sir, you are fuccking reetard.

Do you know me from anywhere? I am here to air my opinions concerning certain douche bags who play on women's emotions, and you are here villifying my person. I take umbrage at your insultive words, sir. I also insist that you are an assshole with no respect for women. It is very obvious that you are the sort that the op is talking about and I must vehemently reiterate that you are a syphilitic imb.ecile, sir.

Sorry for my strong words, sir, but your brainless comments have unbalanced my equilibrium, and I strongly advice you stop thinking from your anus. Read the book of James chapter 4 and ask God for wisdom.

Bless you, sir. Hope your weekend is going well? smiley

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Ishilove: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
And yes, lest I forget, what I meant by 'free kpekus' is this: in the African society, when you live and sleep with a woman you haven't paid a bride price on, it is said that you are enjoying someone's daughter free of charge.

I decided to explain this since my friend joudini has mucor growing in his brain and is too dense to understand what I meant in the post.
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ishilove: And yes, lest I forget, what I meant by 'free kpekus' is this: in the African society, when you live and sleep with a woman you haven't paid a bride price on, it is said that you are enjoying someone's daughter free of charge.

I decided to explain this since my friend joudini has mucor growing in his brain and is too dense to understand what I meant in the post.
Hmmmn...If I was a white man without any fore knowledge of bride price and dowry I would still think African punny is for sale.
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by lawizle(m): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
pompori king: Awon olori agbon ti wa kun nl

"Pompori king" ma wo oruko...
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by lawizle(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ishilove:

Do you know me from anywhere? I am here to air my opinions concerning certain douche bags who play on women's emotions, and you are here villifying my person. I take umbrage at your insultive words, sir. I also insist that you are an assshole with no respect for women. It is very obvious that you are the sort that the op is talking about and I must vehemently reiterate that you are a syphilitic imb.ecile, sir.

Sorry for my strong words, sir, but your brainless comments have unbalanced my equilibrium, and I strongly advice you stop thinking from your anus. Read the book of James chapter 4 and ask God for wisdom.

Oh my God!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Decryptor(m): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ishilove:

Now i know that something is really wrong with you! You are suffering from what is know as Hollywood Fantasy Syndrome and Abnormal Feminstic Misdemeanor. Did the OP say anything negative about a man displaying those traits? Oh! I know your problem...excessive attachments and weavons have taken over where your grey matter was positioned. U think spewing trash which you crammed from Oxford Learner's Dictionary makes u sound cool? I pity any guy who hangs out with you cos no matter how hard he tries to please u, it would look like he's taking advantage of you cos a low-life bi@tch like you does not know what it takes to spot a real man. Get a life! Loser!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by lawizle(m): 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ishilove:
Hmm. . .it seems you are one of 'em folks who go around having casual affairs. . .

I will not settle for less, neither will I play games. If my man displays 6 out of the 7 traits described by the op, will it not be foolishness to hang around? Abeg bros, park well! Marriage is not a ticket to heaven, so if any bobo misbehave, na the curb get hin black asss!!

Gangster chik...
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Decryptor(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
lawizle:

Gangster chik...
Excuse moi...there's nothing gangster about that stewpid comment. All i see there is an "Insecure Female".
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
Gideon1010: Op, is ds Sept. 11th or June 12th. All na wash ooo!.
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
pak:

That was a sucker punch !!

Ishi, be frank "You offend dis guy before ?"
Maybe he see me for dream undecided
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Ishilove: 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
Decryptor: Excuse moi...there's nothing gangster about that stewpid comment. All i see there is an "Insecure Female".
And I deduce from your brainless comment that you are an egotistical maniac.
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
Never Clarified a Missed Call in my Life.

Ill Talk to you When i Talk To You.
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
Decryptor: Now i know that something is really wrong with you! You are suffering from what is know as Hollywood Fantasy Syndrome and Abnormal Feminstic Misdemeanor. Did the OP say anything negative about a man displaying those traits? Oh! I know your problem...excessive attachments and weavons have taken over where your grey matter was positioned. U think spewing trash which you crammed from Oxford Learner's Dictionary makes u sound cool? I pity any guy who hangs out with you cos no matter how hard he tries to please u, it would look like he's taking advantage of you cos a low-life bi@tch like you does not know what it takes to spot a real man. Get a life! Loser!!

What is this? 'Bash Ishilove Day'?? Nigga, do you know me from anywhere? Why the hate?

Yo, assshole, get this into that mucor filled shell you call a head; I am not that lady that used you to wash her grimy panties, okay? Transfer your aggression to someone else who gives a flying fucck about what you think about her.

This is what one gets when imb.eciles are granted access to the internet. If my comments are too painful for you, feel free to lie down in front of an incoming train. You will be doing everybody a favour, believe me.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
damn
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by daryoor(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
8. If he forces himself to go a 4th round ignoreing d fact dat he might collapse.
Re: 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You by joudini(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
@Ishi, Do you have some form of tourette or reading with comprehension is just not your forte? Apart from your rants indicating the ramblings of a psycopathic slut, my submission from your inference got you nervous like a whor.e in church.

Ur assertion on african society has it that sex with a girl you are not married to is enjoying free kpekus, but you just discovered that because the girl was tied in d relationship n would be killed if she withdrew her punny?

The omniscient african society you quoted doesnt preach chastity? And d need for girls (because their virginity can be physically verified) be deflowered by their husbands? Or these african society traditions are selectively applicable?

And am guessing for those years they spent together, none of the girl's emotional, psychological, physical n material needs were met, so he was not entitled to the 'free kpekus'? What about the love they had, that wasnt enough?

The girl leaves him only to send him her wedding IV 2weeks later. Can't any one else see that this two -timing trifling biitch was dating some one else while she was in a relationship with the victim in this story?

Is 2weeks enough to meet, date, court, attend marriage counselling and print wedding cards with someone you perhaps intend to spend ur life with, if not that the girl had been two-timing bhind this guy?

Listen, you this undercover slut, using this story as a reference conveys your assent to everything that happened. I aint mad at you at the path you chosen but as a caution to the impressionable female folks out there.

If you are going to do a word mincing jerkoff session with me, at least make sure you are stroking the right verbiage.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Access Bank CEO Shares A Marriage Proposal Video That Took Place In A Branch / Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One / Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.