Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? (39211 Views)

Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta / This Is My Prediction On The Forthcoming General Election / Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by teniyi(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Franzeez:

I will rather be a TANoids as u call it than kill innocent livesin the name of Islam.... God knows I can't be a muslim#

Who cares? The Muslim population is increasing daily, not by a short sighted person like you but by intelligent people. Now, I just understand that you have a complicated problem.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hadone:
SO FAR AND STILL COUNTING...
77 'DISLIKES' BUHARI
396 'LIKES' BUHARI.
PANEL OF JUDGES, OVER TO YOU.

And u think elections are won on the internet
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Adminisher: 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
bossmini84:

And u think elections are won on the internet

Maybe but they also can be rigged on polling day if that is what PDP is planning.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Franzeez(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
teniyi:

Who cares? The Muslim population is increasing daily, not by a short sighted person like you but by intelligent people. Now, I just understand that you have a complicated problem.

I don't care if muslim population increases, I just can't be part of a group that breeds terrorist #gush I can't!
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by anonimi: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
GenBuhari:
Buhari the servant Head of State is waiting for you to instruct him to fix our country:

[img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/MUHAMMADU-BUHARI-BOARD_compressed.jpg[/img]

No wonder this old soldier and his party, the Arewa People's Congress APC have NO idea about how to fix our country except to criticize the Jonathan/Sambo team.
Waiting indeed for instructions.
Such a clueless daft!!!
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by teniyi(m): 5:24am On Nov 13, 2014
Franzeez:

I don't care if muslim population increases, I just can't be part of a group that breeds terrorist #gush I can't!
You have the choice to call yourself a Muslim or non Muslim and still be a Terrorist, Armed Rubber, homosexual, prostitute, liar, militant and other vices. You lament that I am a Muslim because I expressed my view just as you might have done somewhere before now. How is that your headache in the first place?
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Itulah(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
teniyi:
It depends on who he contests against. But for sure Buhari is a million times better than the Clueless Mumu called GEJ.

[size=19pt]This is why you are still at home while your mates are passing their SSCE with flying colors yearly. Simple YES or NO, you are blablablabla. See, you are a complete IDIOTT, you, your father, your mother and grand-parent are the foooolish and clueless.[/size]
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by evogue: 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
is only a person that is sentimental that will not vote for buhari come 2015,but someone devoid of these will definitely vote for him

MY VOTE IS FOR BUHARI COME 2015
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by teniyi(m): 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Itulah:

[size=19pt]This is why you are still at home while your mates are passing their SSCE with flying colors yearly. Simple YES or NO, you are blablablabla. See, you are a complete IDIOTT, you, your father, your mother and grand-parent are the foooolish and clueless.[/size]

Olodo, check the rubbish you just vomited. You think I am a baby, SSCE for more than 15 years, a chartered accountant and a master degree holder is the one you talked about SSCE to. Now I understand our difference.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
My left thumb is for Buhari on 14th February, 2014
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Itulah(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2014
teniyi:

Olodo, check the rubbish you just vomited. You think I am a baby, SSCE for more than 15 years, a chartered accountant and a master degree holder is the one you talked about SSCE to. Now I understand our difference.

[size=20pt]Lies upon lies.... and you failed to answer a simple YES or NO question. Chartered Accountant and Master Degree my royal African Sexy Ass tongue tongue

Let me give u a simple advice, go back to that "Face me I face you" of a house, pulled out those tattered books of yours (i.e if u can still find them tongue tongue) humble yourself, manage and read. Who knows, you may pass your next SSCE examination. tongue tongue tongue tongue And before I forget, I beg you to change you name from Teniyi to Mr Clueless. Can you do me this simple favor? Hope am not asking for too much?[/size]
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by kayalcomp: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2014
My fellow Nigerians, we need change in this country. We want another leadership styles. Some are suffering while the rich (especially politicians) dont know that anybody is suffering. They thought everybody is like them. My vote for BUHARI. My advice for him is that he should pick a good VP from SE probably Rochas Okorocha.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by denko(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2014
teniyi:

i dont believe you a CA. your language is unguarded
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Itulah(m): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
teniyi:

denko:

grin grin Thanks for that observation. That`s why I advice him earlier to put his head down and read for the next SSCE exam. grin grin
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Ovamboland(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
gunuvi:
Come 2015, I won't vote for anyone above 50 years old.
Eyes don open.

And your brains shutdown! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by teniyi(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
denko:

It's your opinion. Check how the untrained child Itulah used his language.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by teniyi(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
Itulah:

[size=20pt]Lies upon lies.... and you failed to answer a simple YES or NO question. Chartered Accountant and Master Degree my royal African Sexy Ass tongue tongue

Let me give u a simple advice, go back to that "Face me I face you" of a house, pulled out those tattered books of yours (i.e if u can still find them tongue tongue) humble yourself, manage and read. Who knows, you may pass your next SSCE examination. tongue tongue tongue tongue And before I forget, I beg you to change you name from Teniyi to Mr Clueless. Can you do me this simple favor? Hope am not asking for too much?[/size]
Hmmm, devilish thoughts! You are a defeated fellow.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Itulah(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
teniyi:

Hmmm, devilish thoughts! You are a defeated fellow.

Buhahahaha!! tongue tongue Stop crying you hear? Next time you are asked a simple question, just answer and don't start with your blablabla sh*t. Is that clear Mr clueless? Is OK, stop crying.... tongue tongue
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by gunuvi(m): 7:33am On Nov 15, 2014
Ovamboland:

And your brains shutdown! cheesy
useless old arse licker. ode
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by MoonWater: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Dawinlove:
if u ar votin for GEJ God wil surely disgrace u,because if u do vote for im it means u both ar partners in coruptin naija
hello Young man. No God showed you anything
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by MoonWater: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
Dawinlove:
as for me nd my household we shal vote for buhari..if u wil lyk dis post
this was from far back 2013
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by xelly: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
God forbid, me? Am I crazy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu / Electronic-Voting: The Best Type Of Election Suitable For Nigeria And Nigerians / Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.