Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,336 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? (39213 Views)

Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta / This Is My Prediction On The Forthcoming General Election / Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by ladychoice: 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
bad meat: Nope,GEJ all the way!2019 any fresh progressive northern candidate will do,btw,buhari ended a democratically elected govt,wetin him dey find for democracy
Its bcoz oof pple lik you nigeria is in dis dilema in d 1st place! Wat does northern candidate av to do wit all dese? Truth b told out of all d possible candidates av seen for 2015 i.e ritualist david mark, mumu jonathan, buhari for now is d most feasible! Althoough i trust we would get anoda option. But somtimes when you cant get d best you go for least worst!

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by phineas: 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
General Buhari has my vote, that of my friends, family and those I will hopefully beg and influence to vote for him 2015 except he endorses another candidate.

put the thread on front page if its statistics you want and see.last election, a lot of young upwardly mobile Christian professionals voted for him. yes in lagos. and theres a lot of us on the net you know, enough to match the gej supporters on nairaland that put us in this mess and are not ashamed.

Don't forget to add the uneducated northerners you all so despise without realizing a solution only comes when you have a leader who takes the bull by the horn and solves the problems of all.

General Muhamadu Buhari (yes that's General to you)has my vote,
2015 cant come soon enough.

6 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by vanstanzy(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
phineas: General Buhari has my vote, that of my friends, family and those I will hopefully beg and influence to vote for him 2015 except he endorses another candidate.

put the thread on front page if its statistics you want and see.last election, a lot of young upwardly Christian professionals voted for him. yes in lagos. and theres a lot of us on the net you know, enough to match the gej supporters on nairaland that put us in this mess and are not ashamed.

Don't forget to add the uneducated northerners you all so despise without realizing a solution only comes when you have a leader who takes the bull by the horn and solves the problems of all.

*Speechless!* embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Paschal007: 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
Our Yansh:

Abeg park your face joor!!!

So she shouldn't express her opinion again...abi??

Why not comment on the issue raised by the OP or shut your putrid foul smelling disfigured mouth up!!

cool
She expressed her opinion albeit how silly it was, i expressed mine and so did you.

That's the beauty of freedom of expression init?

So please don't take out the anger of your life failures on me. Idíot. cool

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by mensdept: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
phineas: General Buhari has my vote, that of my friends, family and those I will hopefully beg and influence to vote for him 2015 except he endorses another candidate.

put the thread on front page if its statistics you want and see.last election, a lot of young upwardly Christian professionals voted for him. yes in lagos. and theres a lot of us on the net you know, enough to match the gej supporters on nairaland that put us in this mess and are not ashamed.

You see the problem.

Militarized brains fill this country, where old men from 1983 are still, over 30 years later, the poster boys for presidency.

It's because we don't have a glorious history, or rather, have forgotten real leaders and have only looked at the recent military area for hope and example of leadership.

That's too bad.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Dibiachukwu: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
@ post God forbid angry
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
Vision2017:

don't be too catholic than the pope. The young man only expressed his dismay over the low performance of president Gej's administration which heated so many of us who voted for him in the last election as a RUDE SHOCK. So stop being the mouth piece of this present frivolous government cause the last time I checked, you weren't the official spokesperson for Badluck Jonathan. So let others freely express themselves
Defender in chief, I expressed my opinion on the opinion he/she expressed. So nothing spoil.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by vizboy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
Even with a shot gun to my head the answer will still be a BIG NO

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2013
@ Topic. I can never vote the blood sucking gworo chewing serial election loser. I have nothing in common with a failure.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by iluvnaija: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
Nigerians will never learn lessons from this evil Jonathan and his party. More than 12 years they have enslaved ya'll and una never get sense. Don't worry, it's done on me now that Nigerians likes suffering grumbling and smiling.

GEJ and PDP will continue to torment ya'll until the end of time. Those voting GEJ and PDP has no brain. They need brain surgery.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by iluvnaija: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
There is no other better candidate than BUHARI. If Buhari is not contesting I am not voting. I dont vote for assumption, I vote for records and he is the only candidate that has it. Obviously many of you were not born when the General ruled. Where has Mr. Fresh Air (GEJ) taken ya'll to? Is the air still fresh now? #Think

5 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
iluvnaija: There is no other better candidate than BUHARI. If Buhari is not contesting I am not voting. I dont vote for assumption, I vote for records and he is the only candidate that has it. Obviously many of you were not born when the General ruled. Where has Mr. Fresh Air (GEJ) taken ya'll to? Is the air still fresh now? #Think
19999 likes! don't mind those fools who don't know anything about good leadership. most of these fools who are shouting buhari bla bla bla were still infants when Buhari was head of state. they just grew up and started hearing false stories about the great man. Buhari still remains my choice candidate. If buhari does not contest,me and my family will never vote in any of the election. period!

6 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by eggheaders(m): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
berem: 19999 likes! don't mind those fools who don't know anything about good leadership. most of these fools who are shouting buhari bla bla bla were still infants when Buhari was head of state. they just grew up and started hearing false stories about the great man. Buhari still remains my choice candidate. If buhari does not contest,me and my family will never vote in any of the election. period!

seriously you are one of the persons that has really impress me on this forum with your comments.you never get swayed by the shyte religious and tribal pranks the elite are using to confuse little minds about buhari.thumbs up sis sending you an e-chocolate for exterminating all those dumbbells.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
eggheaders:

seriously you are one of the persons that has really impress me on this forum with your comments.you never get swayed by the shyte religious and tribal pranks the elite are using to confuse little minds about buhari.thumbs up sis sending you an e-chocolate for exterminating all those dumbbells.
thanks bro! I don't get intimidated both online and offline. I stand by my words no matter all sort of names am called. thanks for the e-chocolate lol!

3 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
anyone who was born late 80's should go ask his parents what was Buhari/ Idiagbon regime like before coming to this thread to spew nonsense! Bunch of ignorant dickheads! angry

4 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Jakumo(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
Pellow Kwantiri-man

Any ferson vote-am fwa monkey for feresident, don turn to monkey already.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
iluvnaija: Nigerians will never learn lessons from this evil Jonathan and his party. More than 12 years they have enslaved ya'll and una never get sense. Don't worry, it's done on me now that Nigerians likes suffering grumbling and smiling.

GEJ and PDP will continue to torment ya'll until the end of time. Those voting GEJ and PDP has no brain. They need brain surgery.

There is no other better candidate than BUHARI. If Buhari is not contesting I am not voting. I dont vote for assumption, I vote for records and he is the only candidate that has it. Obviously many of you were not born when the General ruled. Where has Mr. Fresh Air (GEJ) taken ya'll to? Is the air still fresh now?#Think
Na lie. All na wash!

Now lets be pragmatic because I like being pragmatic, not just talk, talk, talk. Buhari and his party the CPC have been in COMPLETE control of Nasarawa state for about 2yrs. Can you show Nigerians what they have done with the two talents they currently hold so we can deduce what they'll do with ten talents if given a chance? Atleast from the KNOWN we can deduce the UNKNOWN. No be so? Talk is cheap. I'm waiting for your answer!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Paschal007: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
Lots of reasons not to vote former military dictator.

1) He's a serial loser He is not someone to Look up to by those who wants to succeed. He is not fit to be a role model let alone democratically elected president. I find it funny when some he should be a mentor to the likes of Ribadu, fashola etc. How can a Loser be a mentor to potential winners?

2) He's anti democracy This man overthrew a democratically elected government. In a sane society he would be cooling his head in jail fOr treason. But this Nigeria where mediocrity is celebrated by fucktards.

3) He's a pathetic tribalist. He didn't even bother to campaign in particular region during his presidential campaigns. Politics is about interest. Why would anybody vote for someone that doesn't have him and his region in his plans? And after losing the election rightly so, his bloodthirsty supporters went on killing rampage killing youth Corpers from the very region he despised and neglected.

4) A religioUs bigot and fanatic. Buhari made the infamous statement that Christians should vote for Christians and muslims vote fOr muslims. Sorry but we don't a religious fanatic as president. But thanks all the same. We'll take your bigoted statement under advisement.

13 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Na lie. All na wash!

Now lets be pragmatic because I like being pragmatic, not just talk, talk, talk. Buhari and his party the CPC have been in COMPLETE control of Nasarawa state for about 2yrs. Can you show Nigerians what they have done with the two talents they currently hold so we can deduce what they'll do with ten talents if given a chance? Atleast from the KNOWN we can deduce the UNKNOWN. No be so? Talk is cheap. I'm waiting for your answer!
using the performance of just the only CPC state in Nigeria to judge the total performance of CPC is silly! what has PDP achieved in local, state and Federal level in 14 fuccking years for them to be voted back in power in 2015?

8 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
Yes I will

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria / How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health / Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.