Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,643 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? (39214 Views)

Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta / This Is My Prediction On The Forthcoming General Election / Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2013
I bought a new dog, a German shepherd in particular and I named the dog 'Buhari'. My dog cant run a country.

7 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by superior1: 10:12am On Apr 06, 2013
Billyonaire: I bought a new dog, a German shepherd in particular and I named the dog 'Buhari'. My dog cant run a country.

Your stupidity keeps growing at an astronomical rate with each passing day, you are seriously losing it.

@OP, Yes, I will vote for Buhari

23 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by tomakint: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2013
superior1:

Your stupidity kept growing at an astronomical rate with each passing day, you are seriously losing it.

@OP, Yes, I would vote for Buhari
.....and before you go rabid undecided kindly list those things you so much believed your Buhari will do for you!

4 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by cjrane: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2013
Hell No!
I will vote Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau for president first before Buhari. At least shekau is open about his desire to use violence against other Nigerians perceived as enemies.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by iykak47: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2013
Buhari in Aso Rock? God forbid

12 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Is it not STRANGE that in less than 2yrs after voting GEJ, as you claim to have done, you'r now saying all of the following about him:

"I am using this opportunity to appeal to the United state government to help out outsted goodluck jonathan regime by sponsoring genuine militants with arms same way it did in Libya so that jonathan's administration can be outsted for good and let genuine peace and glory come to Nigeria. No doubt, Jonathan's administration is inimical to the peace and progress of Nigeria and should be flushed out immediately"

"GEJ is responsible for the genocide currently been perpetuated in the north by Bokoharam guys"

"the U.S seal and marine troops ready to outsted badluck jonathan corruption-prone government"

If dont find anything wrong with such radical shift then something must be wrong with you. Its not as if it is abnormal to have a change of heart but to express such radical views about the same person you claim to have voted less than 2yrs ago is STRANGE.

Various possibilities may account for such RADICAL shift. Mayb you are among those unpatriotic Nigerians that collect money to cast their vote even for persons they'r not convinced about or you cast your vote for the highest bidder. Perhaps you lied about casting your vote for GEJ. Its also possible that you have other frustrations in your private life which you think its the president's responsibility to solve since you voted for him. Whatever the case, it is STRANGE.
I wouldn't want to trade words with you cause your statements are not only baseless but lacks any iota of truth in it.
So I advise you go seek your likes elsewhere to contend issues with and not me

4 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by rash47(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2013
Though I used to like buhari's phylosophy of life,I will not vote him, I think he's an expired politician now.

OSHIOMOLE/TAMBUWAL come 2015 APC presidential ticket insh allah

5 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2013
noblezone: I will vote for Buhari on 2 conditions:

1. There is no other candidate contesting against him (Something like sole candidate)
2. I am held at gun point to vote (my life is worth more than Buhari and Nigeria)
point of correction, Nigeria as a nation is far greater than any individual and you're included as well. So stop been unpatriotic to our dear nation. You owe the entire nation an apology on that note
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Pataki: 11:12am On Apr 06, 2013
Should Buhari choose to contest with a credible VP like Fasola or Adams, YES I will vote for him.

I want to see a new Nigeria in my time. A new Nigeria with accountability. A new Nigeria with sincere and honest leaders. A new Nigeria with no wasteful, clueless and wicked leadership.

The GEJ project is an utter failure and disappointment to we sincere Nigerians.

8 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Cashio(m): 11:23am On Apr 06, 2013
Toktee: ur vote iz not important
neither does yours
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Cashio(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2013
Toktee: ur vote iz not important
neither do yours nor mine nor any other nigerian cos them outta dia knws the person already...on dt day,i will jst come out to get my own share of any bar dt comes around and go and relax in my fathers house chilling wiff some hot alomo or any bitch dt might want her own share of the bar
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2013
Billyonaire: I bought a new dog, a German shepherd in particular and I named the dog 'Buhari'. My dog cant run a country.
you can as well name your child Buhari. stewpid boy!

I will vote for Buhari if he contests. He is my preferred candidate for sure. Jonathan has failed this country and shouldn't return in 2015.Sai Buhari!

11 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Desola(f): 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
An unequivocal and emphatic YES!!

10 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
I will vote for him, what am I saying, I will vote for anyone as long as Jonathan leaves Aso rock! Most useless Nigerian President ever! Clueless, No guts! Chicken brained! Do u know how terrible some people's lives are in Nigeria? I voted for Gej but iv already asked God to forgive me for that 'mistake'. Useless Human fellow.

13 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
ibot_jaycob: I will vote for him, what am I saying, I will vote for anyone as long as Jonathan leaves Aso rock! Most useless Nigerian President ever! Clueless, No guts! Chicken brained! Do u know how terrible some people's lives are in Nigeria? I voted for Gej but iv already asked God to forgive me for that 'mistake'. Useless Human fellow.
"I will vote for anyone as long as Jonathan leaves Aso rock"

The word "anyone" is very instructive. It appears you'r too EMOTIONAL and vote based on emotions. That is why less than 2yrs down the line, you'r singing a different song (that's assuming you'r not telling lies).

Even the reasons you gave for changing your mind are SENSELESS. Who understands the meaning of "Most useless Nigerian President ever, Clueless, No guts, Chicken brained". You appear to be an emotionaly unstable child.

No one should be surprised if you express regret after casting your vote in subsequent elections.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Demdem(m): 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
He remains the best option for now so I will vote for him.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Reptyle(m): 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
In the absence of a better candidate, I will vote for General Buhari. I voted for him in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
Never!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by vanstanzy(m): 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
slysinzu: Mallam Buhari claim he still gat some Important
mission to carry out in Nigeria to make it a Good
Nation, He said he hope Nigerians give him the
chance to carry out his mission.
Will you Vote for Buhari in 2015?

I'll only have to be really insane and terribly high on crack to do such. Vote Buhari? What's his

credential like, if i may ask, that will make me vote him? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by vanstanzy(m): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
rafhell: Never!

Gbam! 100 million likes. grin grin grin Buhari is bad news, his name alone causes NAUSEA.lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by vanstanzy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
berem: you can as well name your child Buhari. stewpid boy!

I will vote for Buhari if he contests. He is my preferred candidate for sure. Jonathan has failed this country and shouldn't return in 2015.Sai Buhari!

How do we hope to grow and develop as a nation when we keep recycling these old hands, for Christs sakes?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
vanstanzy:

How do we hope to grow and develop as a nation when we keep recycling these old hands, for Christs sakes?
Do you have any other candidate in mind? please don't even mention Jonathan because he hasn't done well to deserve a second term.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
"I will vote for anyone as long as Jonathan leaves Aso rock"

The word "anyone" is very instructive. It appears you'r too EMOTIONAL and vote based on emotions. That is why less than 2yrs down the line, you'r singing a different song (that's assuming you'r not telling lies).

Even the reasons you gave for changing your mind are SENSELESS. Who understands the meaning of "Most useless Nigerian President ever, Clueless, No guts, Chicken brained". You appear to be an emotionaly unstable child.

No one should be surprised if you express regret after casting your vote in subsequent elections.

don't be too catholic than the pope. The young man only expressed his dismay over the low performance of president Gej's administration which heated so many of us who voted for him in the last election as a RUDE SHOCK. So stop being the mouth piece of this present frivolous government cause the last time I checked, you weren't the official spokesperson for Badluck Jonathan. So let others freely express themselves

4 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by vanstanzy(m): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2013

Very nice! grin grin grin grin This is one of the rare occasions i agree with Billyonaire.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by vanstanzy(m): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
berem: Do you have any other candidate in mind? please don't even mention Jonathan because he hasn't done well to deserve a second term.

Most Nigerian politicians are all one, and the same criminals (Sorry to say) undecided undecided undecided. But some are even much more better than the others. People like Fashola, Rochas, Oshobaba, Pat Utomi. The only one i can think of from the North is Ribadu.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by vanstanzy(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
Never! If u won't vote Buhari , click "like" here.

34 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close / Leak Tapes: Oshiomhole Reacts To Amaechiā€™s Alleged Criticism Of Buhari / 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.