Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts (20290 Views)

Western Govts ‘knew Where Chibok Schoolgirls Were’ / Aguleri Is The Ancestral Home Of The Igbos, Not Nri - Daily Sun, July 15, 2014 / 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by Nightshift(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
vanstanzy: Hmmm! Aguleri doesn't joke with war o. undecided Kogi beware o. shocked shocked Enugu might escape it cos they are Igbo,

but Kogi will be the object for sacrifice if they continue this aggression with Aguleri.
Isn't the so-called war power of Aguleri over-hyped?
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by Evestar200(f): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
Let d battle begin!!!
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by Nightshift(m): 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
okpara ugo: This reminds me of Umuleri and Aguleri wars when i was a kid before the war.
Nwoye Igbo, you're a little kid!
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ok 2morrow them dey blame Boko H for killing people,why the people they are killing self want to die put for oil.
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by dbride: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

As if your deep sh'it villages called a state is anyway worth living in even with her oil, odechukwu.

"Chukwu" means God, so adding "ode" to God's name does not speak well for your relationship with God. You cannot say you dont know the meaning of "Chukwu". Think about it. You think you are hurting your preceived enemy but in reality you hurt yourself. Whichever way you view it, whoever is a fool (ode) for God is still better that the man who is the opposite. Words are powerful and you know it! In fact God uses the foolish to confound the wise.

3 Likes

Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by fkaz(m): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
:: VMF :::
I am a Kogite (Igala by tribe) but far from the talked about area. To avoid conflict, why don't the federal government take sole ownership of the said oil-well and totally blot out claims by any of both parties!

You sound like a looser

2 Likes

Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by ZUBY77(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
chino11: It appears that these people knows little about Aguleri people's war chest. These people can level entire state.

No wonder the editor of guardian tagged it "Aguleri warns Kogi and Enugu states".

They should stay off our oil and focus on their farming.

You need to stop remindng Nigerians that you are an imbeci.le.

I guess Iran is inside Aguleri. You think every war can be fought with charms hanging on people,s necks.

1 Like

Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by ZUBY77(m): 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
vanstanzy: Hmmm! Aguleri doesn't joke with war o. undecided Kogi beware o. shocked shocked Enugu might escape it cos they are Igbo,

but Kogi will be the object for sacrifice if they continue this aggression with Aguleri.

Yea, United States will soon hire Aguleri to defeat North Korea

2 Likes

Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by ikweremilitant: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
Eko Atlantic: Agoleru villagers weren't part of biafura no wonder ojuku lost, mumurinde.
come ewu atlantic are u back frm exile or re u typing frm a refugee camp in cotonu.remain their o befor boko bomb ur dirty ass
After all ur ancestors re seekng asylum in bene republic
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by Okey4don: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
I am a Kogite (Igala by tribe) but far from the talked about area. To avoid conflict, why don't the federal government take sole ownership of the said oil-well and totally blot out claims by any of both parties!
shut up. Assuming your surname is taking by government, what will be your heritage .then.

2 Likes

Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by mu2sa2: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
mekaboy: Ndigbo are too divided for my liking. Oil discovered in the east that should make us all happy has become and object of envy between enugu and anambra.

We can't achieve much if we continue like this.something good has happened in ala igbo, we should all celebrate instead of fight.
If u ar on ur own u will destroy urselves.D defeat of biafra was a blessing for the igbo. If ojukwu had had his way ndigbo would hav destroyed themselves by themselves.

1 Like

Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by ikweremilitant: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
But to be a bit objective I expect d kogi state pepl to come wit facts of ownersip dated with history as d aguleri monarch did.cos if u follow d case of nija vs cameroon at d hague u will see d level of factual presentation of historic maps.so in dis case by d tyme d mater gets to court every party will produce its pre historical documents as regards cliams to d said land.so let shielt our swords nd allow d law to take its course d oil is for every one
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by Hardfact: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
What if these communities were quarreling over who would be the best in something like agriculture?

3 Likes

Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by Ozonna(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
I wonder whats the problem of the Aguleri Chief. Enugu people have not made any statement recently about the oil. BIKO ejim aha Chukwu ayo ndigbo n'ebe a, ka anyi akowana onwe anyi onu ebe a. Biko

2 Likes

Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by Malawian(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
that yoruba deputy governo and his " the area is in dispute" i dey laugh. ole - ekpo
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by Malawian(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
Okey4don: shut up. Assuming your surname is taking by government, what will be your heritage .then.
this shows that you know the oil does not belong to you guys, remember the story of king solomon and the two women?
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by aljharem(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2013

I doubt you know what you are talking about. Why should the government take it when others with oil get their own share. Bros no pour sand to Northerners/Westerners garri angry angry angry angry
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by dc555: 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
maybe my knowledge of geography is poor. waiting join enugu or anambra with kogi state?
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by specialmati(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
Nightshift: Aguleri people are certainly not the only war-loving clan in Igboland. The mid 90s war with their neighbours Umuleri shouldn't be the only yardstick used in measuring their expertise in the art of war. How many Aguleri people joined or fought in the Biafran army? I've never heard about any notable member of Nigerian Army from Aguleri either.
dis pple can fight till their whole village finish wen it com 2 land dispute
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
After the entire wars, the vultures will come to feed on their carcasses! Guess who the Vultures are ?
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by NwaAnambra(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
ZUBY77:

Yea, United States will soon hire Aguleri to defeat North Korea
bia nwoke m,owee gi iwe,tinye isi na otule okuko.
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by Malawian(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
@ okaydon, i was trying to quote the person you were responding to. see them, since they are not the owner, let the king kill the baby by taking over it. we dey laugh. igbos are not push overs we are not a minority tribe in Nigeria. igboland is small in comparism to others, we will not let anybody shrink it further by even one inch. o ruo na omume, anyi afu. msheew
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by EkoAtlantic: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
dbride:

"Chukwu" means God, so adding "ode" to God's name does not speak well for your relationship with God. You cannot say you dont know the meaning of "Chukwu". Think about it. You think you are hurting your preceived enemy but in reality you hurt yourself. Whichever way you view it, whoever is a fool (ode) for God is still better that the man who is the opposite. Words are powerful and you know it! In fact God uses the foolish to confound the wise.

Well noted

1 Like

Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by thoth: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
I will really like the situation to escalate and degenerate into war, Igbos really need to be taught a lesson.
A very bitter lesson.
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by aljharem(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
Billyonaire: After the entire wars, the vultures will come to feed on their carcasses! Guess who the Vultures are ?

I am trying to guess but can't figure them out ? Give us a hint
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by aljharem(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
thoth: I will really the situation to escalate and degenerate into war, Igbos really need to be taught a lesson.
A very bitter lesson.

Why ? What have they done ?
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by fkaz(m): 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by utenwuson: 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
People talkin ☀̤̣̈̇f agulere war don't even knw †ђξ history ☀̤̣̈̇f †ђξ igala community!!! J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊sτ̣̣̥ ask ☀̤̣̈̇f them A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊ ll knw y U̶̲̥̅̊ J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊sτ̣̣̥ av 2 stay off that land 4 gud!!! One igala man can finish †ђξ whole igbo states talk more ☀̤̣̈̇f å village! Oma igala egbiti usheeeee!

1 Like

Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by OneNaira6: 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
Enugu and Kogi need to stop trying to steal this people property from them and go drill their own. which kain persistent thieves be this? you've taken them to court, they won in court. you've asked FG to look over the field, they did and you lost. why are una so persistent on trying to steal their property. what in the world. I'll always stand with the aguleri's on this because this is just ridiculous. it reminds of the grasshopper and snail story.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole / Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns / Presidency cabal in dilemma on Buhari - Governor fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.