Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts (20287 Views)

Western Govts ‘knew Where Chibok Schoolgirls Were’ / Aguleri Is The Ancestral Home Of The Igbos, Not Nri - Daily Sun, July 15, 2014 / 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by Arysexy(m): 2:07am On Apr 10, 2013
nnenna.1:

So what they are actually fighting for is to be noted as an oil producing state, correct?

They should be taking that up with the FG as you said.

Not sure how the fight with Aguleri benefits anyone since the block being drilled has been sold to Orient and the FG is solely responsible for sharing state revenues gained.

This fight is stupid, unless I am missing something

They are just fighting to attract sympathy and be included in d oil producing states. But OPL915 cannot make them oil state, dats a fact. Anambra worked hard to get oil stte status, let them do their home work. Enugu stand a better chance of being oil state dan Kogi, yet kogi is making d loudest noise.
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by Minorsegment: 2:20am On Apr 10, 2013
Bandit C.:
Aguleri Aguleri, let your past exploits not deceive you into predicting the occurrences of the future. Respect yourself and fellow Igbos and do not ignite a flame that may consume you.

Enugu people have kept their mouth shut and rather taken the part of observation, as any sane people should, while waiting for the results of the exploration and demarcation.

Your little threats do not deter anybody and if you are not too careful, you would soon bite more than you can chew.

The people you are threatening in Enugu are actually not timid so be careful else you would have the whole of Enugu State to go against if anything happens to any of our communities.

Enugu indigenes are united in more ways than one and any conflict with them, oh Agulu People, may be one already lost.

Be warned.
A word is enough for the wise.
anu mpama
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by igbo2011(m): 3:04am On Apr 10, 2013
Us Africans love fighting each other!1 SMH
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by naijaking1: 3:23am On Apr 10, 2013
:: VMF :::
I am a Kogite (Igala by tribe) but far from the talked about area. To avoid conflict, why don't the federal government take sole ownership of the said oil-well and totally blot out claims by any of both parties!

Oh, how convinient after some people invested and developed the area for oil
Where was your federal government before the Orient company started production?
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by ndiofeajoka: 3:42am On Apr 10, 2013
Bandit C.:
Aguleri Aguleri, let your past exploits not deceive you into predicting the occurrences of the future. Respect yourself and fellow Igbos and do not ignite a flame that may consume you.

Enugu people have kept their mouth shut and rather taken the part of observation, as any sane people should, while waiting for the results of the exploration and demarcation.

Your little threats do not deter anybody and if you are not too careful, you would soon bite more than you can chew.

The people you are threatening in Enugu are actually not timid so be careful else you would have the whole of Enugu State to go against if anything happens to any of our communities.

Enugu indigenes are united in more ways than one and any conflict with them, oh Agulu People, may be one already lost.

Be warned.

Look at this wawa goat. You only find your voice when it is fellow Igbo. If it is other tribe now, you will run away.
How many of your Enugu people sef fight for Igbo cause? You only fight fellow Igbos. Anumanu.

2 Likes

Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by possibilita(m): 3:46am On Apr 10, 2013
just passing by angry could somebody summerise this for of its too long
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by jamace(m): 4:15am On Apr 10, 2013
chino11: It appears that these people knows little about Aguleri people's war chest. These people can level entire state.

No wonder the editor of guardian tagged it "Aguleri warns Kogi and Enugu states".

They should stay off our oil and focus on their farming.
cheesy grin grin grin grin LWKMD grin grin Ga fili, ga doki. grin
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by blaqoracle: 6:04am On Apr 10, 2013
chino11: It appears that these people knows little about Aguleri people's war chest. These people can level entire state.

No wonder the editor of guardian tagged it "Aguleri warns Kogi and Enugu states".

They should stay off our oil and focus on their farming.
YET THEY ARE COMPLAINING THAT B O KO HARAM IS KILLING THEIR PEOPLE. EMPTY CHEST.
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by chino11(m): 6:07am On Apr 10, 2013
Bandit C.:

Be warned.

My friend shut-up. See this timid wawa man talking where people are talking..

If you guys are not afraid try venture in that land get your azz roasted for you..

Go back to farming which you guys are use to..
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by chino11(m): 6:08am On Apr 10, 2013
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by camelus: 6:11am On Apr 10, 2013
This Traditional Ruler is the one causing media war, He shoud keep quiet and allow NBC do their work !
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by chino11(m): 6:15am On Apr 10, 2013
One_Naira: Enugu and Kogi need to stop trying to steal this people property from them and go drill their own. which kain persistent thieves be this? you've taken them to court, they won in court. you've asked FG to look over the field, they did and you lost. why are una so persistent on trying to steal their property. what in the world. I'll always stand with the aguleri's on this because this is just ridiculous. it reminds of the grasshopper and snail story.

That is the point we are making. If they insist, we have issued the final warning to them all whether Enugu or Kogi we will not look before demolish them.
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by chino11(m): 6:16am On Apr 10, 2013
ZUBY77:

You need to stop remindng Nigerians that you are an imbeci.le.

I guess Iran is inside Aguleri. You think every war can be fought with charms hanging on people,s necks.

You are just a boy still eating from her mother's pot. I do not need to join you in your usual mo.ronic rampage.
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by chino11(m): 6:23am On Apr 10, 2013
One_Naira:

you're the biggest f00l in the planet cause you are nothing but a thief. every way una gone, una have come back the loser but like a persistent thief, your people continue. the comical thing about the whole fight since it began, aguleri chief and their state government brought out tangible evidence to support their stanch while kogi we still dey wait for una own. Mark my words, NBC would announce una yet again the loser. Bet a billion dollars on that.
Tell your community to stop trying to steal and do some work on your own actual land. who knows you might be lucky like they were. stop being a lazy grashopper. thief thief people una fall my hand with the oil stealing.

Tell the ediotss....lazy people. They should go and continue their usual farming
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by kabba7(m): 6:27am On Apr 10, 2013
vanstanzy: Hmmm! Aguleri doesn't joke with war o. undecided Kogi beware o. shocked shocked Enugu might escape it cos they are Igbo,

but Kogi will be the object for sacrifice if they continue this aggression with Aguleri.

Dey make mouth!
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by chino11(m): 6:28am On Apr 10, 2013
Arysexy: OPL915 is d bone of contention, from d look of thing its in Anambra most. The refinery itself is inside Anambra. Kogi wana reap wia they did not sow

Let me catch anyone of them in our Anambra..

They are all lazy people..

1 Like

Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by chino11(m): 6:32am On Apr 10, 2013
nnenna.1:

So what they are actually fighting for is to be noted as an oil producing state, correct?

They should be taking that up with the FG as you said.

Not sure how the fight with Aguleri benefits anyone since the block being drilled has been sold to Orient and the FG is solely responsible for sharing state revenues gained.

This fight is stupid, unless I am missing something

The same point we have been making. The lazy poor states should take it up with FG..

They want to be oil states over night. Do they know how much time and money Anambrans put in to be able to join the elite oil states?

1 Like

Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by chino11(m): 6:36am On Apr 10, 2013
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by EASTSIDAZ: 6:46am On Apr 10, 2013
ndiofeajoka:

Look at this wawa goat. You only find your voice when it is fellow Igbo. If it is other tribe now, you will run away.
How many of your Enugu people sef fight for Igbo cause? You only fight fellow Igbos. Anumanu.

You dey mind that b@stardt
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by fkaz(m): 6:59am On Apr 10, 2013
chino11:

The same point we have been making. The lazy poor states should take it up with FG..

They want to be oil states over night. Do they know how much time and money Anambrans put in to be able to join the elite oil states?

And that is why anambra was suspend from being called oil producing state by FG, till when NBC come out with their finale resolution.
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by thoth: 7:03am On Apr 10, 2013
alj harem:

Why ? What have they done ?
Don't you see that the mentality of igbos of today is quite different from the mentality of the igbos that fought the civil war? My dad said maybe it is caused by the creation of states and christianity but that is his theory, i think it is stupidity all around. Did you not notice that it is Aguleri Vs Kogi STATE Vs Enugu STATE ? Since it was oil it becomes only for Aguleri alone, it is no longer an igbo thing but Aguleri thing. When the battle begins the whole Kogi will form a united front with large assistance from their other muslim none igbo brethren, Aguleri on the other hand would fight alone. Even other Anambrarians would not have the interest since they have never felt the oil belongs to them. Now imagine Aguleri against Enugu an igbo state just because of oil. You don't know how easy it is to destroy igboland if the enemy were more intelligent.
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by thoth: 7:09am On Apr 10, 2013
One_Naira:

i was against the drilling of this aguleri oil in the first place but i have to say Thank you to this piece. Enugu listen to this Man.
I was also against the drilling of the oil. I was invited last september to december to several meeting of the youths,chiefs and other interested party, what i simply found out is that a few selfish people are pushing and using the larger ignorant masses to attain their selfish goal. Since these men are revered and considered heroes back in Aguleri trying to alert an indigene is a waste of time.
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by numen(m): 7:16am On Apr 10, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

As if your deep sh'it villages called a state is anyway worth living in even with her oil, odechukwu.

I hope your text in bold above doesn't mean what i think it means [(ode=yoruba) + (chukwu=igbo)]. If it does, O.Y.O for you! My hand or anybody hand no dey am oh.
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by MyMouth(m): 7:22am On Apr 10, 2013
vanstanzy: Hmmm! Aguleri doesn't joke with war o. undecided Kogi beware o. shocked shocked Enugu might escape it cos they are Igbo,

but Kogi will be the object for sacrifice if they continue this aggression with Aguleri.

Please go and read your history about the igala people and you will discover they are not to be taken lightly when it comes to war.
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by coretechng(m): 7:33am On Apr 10, 2013
Govt. should act now before something else happens.

Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by kabba7(m): 7:34am On Apr 10, 2013
Ikology: Enugu/Igga Community has been reserved since this oil ownership dispute has been on air. I wonder why This Igwe is mentioning Enugu. Moreover why not allow NBC to do their work and quit media propaganda

The igwe is scared of the outcome of the NBC investigations unfortunately his threat has no effect .
Can someone please get him one small plastic keg of Palmwine and a box or snuff .
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by bestview: 7:36am On Apr 10, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

As if your deep sh'it villages called a state is anyway worth living in even with her oil, odechukwu.

But you forgot the fact that the least town in the East is far more advanced, livable and developed than all the rain-forest, mud house infested state capitals in the yoraba land. Deal with it bro grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by bestview: 7:40am On Apr 10, 2013
thoth:
Don't you see that the mentality of igbos of today is quite different from the mentality of the igbos that fought the civil war? My dad said maybe it is caused by the creation of states and christianity but that is his theory, i think it is stupidity all around. Did you not notice that it is Aguleri Vs Kogi STATE Vs Enugu STATE ? Since it was oil it becomes only for Aguleri alone, it is no longer an igbo thing but Aguleri thing. When the battle begins the whole Kogi will form a united front with large assistance from their other muslim none igbo brethren, Aguleri on the other hand would fight alone. Even other Anambrarians would not have the interest since they have never felt the oil belongs to them. Now imagine Aguleri against Enugu an igbo state just because of oil. You don't know how easy it is to destroy igboland if the enemy were more intelligent.

You must be a demented old f00l for saying that. Anambra state and its people invested on the entire project. So it belongs to Anambra people. Aguleri is being mentioned as against other states is because Aguleri is capable of razing down kogi state. If Anambra as a state comes in then Kogi people will relocate to Sokoto. Fact!

1 Like

Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by Gistben: 7:57am On Apr 10, 2013
:: VMF :::
I am a Kogite (Igala by tribe) but far from the talked about area. To avoid conflict, why don't the federal government take sole ownership of the said oil-well and totally blot out claims by any of both parties!
why won't you say so? Cos the oil wels do not belong to you people.
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by Klinee: 7:58am On Apr 10, 2013
Am from the area and am from anambra.most of the oil well is located mostly in this towns nzam(highest number of oil well),innoma,ukwala,aguleri otu-anambra.ika(2nd highest number of oil)obale,eshenwo-kogi.ogurugu is the only enugu town there.in all those towns,aguleri otu is only igbo speaking town there and they occupy small amount of the land there and that is where they locate there site which is not surpose.the problem is that anambra didnt know,they thought that its their own igala without knowing that they have enter kogi igala.many of you think that once they mention enugu and anambra that they are all igbos.but know it now am igala and am from anambra.the issue is not igbo and igala,its the three states to settle it without tribal sentiment.i support anambra becus am from there but ur tribal comment is too much.ika and aguleri otu speak different language but they live like brothers and sisters.then y will u use tribal sentiment to destablize them.95% of the oil wells are own by igalas in anambra,kogi and enugu.then y all this tribal comments igbo or not igbo.leave it for the states to decide not igbo or igala
Re: Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts by bestview: 8:03am On Apr 10, 2013
Klinee: Am from the area and am from anambra.most of the oil well is located mostly in this towns nzam(highest number of oil well),innoma,ukwala,aguleri otu-anambra.ika(2nd highest number of oil)obale,eshenwo-kogi.ogurugu is the only enugu town there.in all those towns,aguleri otu is only igbo speaking town there and they occupy small amount of the land there and that is where they locate there site which is not surpose.the problem is that anambra didnt know,they thought that its their own igala without knowing that they have enter kogi igala.many of you think that once they mention enugu and anambra that they are all igbos.but know it now am igala and am from anambra.the issue is not igbo and igala,its the three states to settle it without tribal sentiment.i support anambra becus am from there but ur tribal comment is too much.ika and aguleri otu speak different language but they live like brothers and sisters.then y will u use tribal sentiment to destablize them.95% of the oil wells are own by igalas in anambra,kogi and enugu.then y all this tribal comments igbo or not igbo.leave it for the states to decide not igbo or igala

Taa! go and sit in the poo. Who dash you Anambra citizen? You better go back to your caves in kogi or be ready to face the wrath of Anambrans. Imagine a foolish wannebee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals / Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport: South-East Stakeholders Allege Sabotage / @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.