Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Love Does Truly Exist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Does Truly Exist (573 Views)

Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! / Love Does Not Ask Us To Be Perfect / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Does Truly Exist by oratileb(f): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
I have come across love it is patient, it is kind, it takes its time to understand you and to make you believe in love yet again. Love makes you see that you can be the best woman/man you can be without it being proud with it pushing you........you find yourself give into love and feel the love......love makes you realise that you even with your past your faults and all your baggage love is love and it loves you nomatter what and it finds you when you least expecting and you have to let love be love........thank you love for loving me
Re: Love Does Truly Exist by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
True love humbles evr man. Thank God for d gift of love.

(1) (Reply)

Wants To Meet A Girl / Is It True ?? / What To Do On A Date (an Open Letter To My Sister, Esther)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.