Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! (11782 Views)

Love Does Not Ask Us To Be Perfect / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by onila(f): 4:36am On Mar 12, 2012
A Vietnamese man dug up his wife’s body, molded it with clay into a female figure and put it in his bed so he could hug it every night for the past five years.

The man, 55-year-old Le Van from Ha Lam in the central Quang Nam province, is seen below with his wife’s remains and his son.

According to reports, Van began by sleeping upon his wife’s grave after she died in 2003. He said that a year and a half later he decided to dig a tunnel next to his wife’s grave so he could sleep beside her away from the rain and wind.

However, neighbors and local authorities found out about the practice and persuaded Van to stop. Subsequently in November 2004 Van returned to the grave, dug up his wife’s corpse and brought it home, where it remains today.

Van’s son, photographed below with his mother’s corpse, is said to hug her body before going to bed each night.

His father told the Lao Dong newspaper that his neighbors dared not visit him for years, but have since grown more accustomed to the idea and will now pay him a visit from time to time.

“I’m a person that does things differently. I’m not like normal people,” he was quoted as saying. “My wife’s body only passed away but her spirit still accompanies us. I have no fear when it comes to sleeping with her at all.”

Local authorities are said to be planning an inspection of the case because of new sanitation laws that rule a body must be cremated or buried, and that burials cannot be carried out in residential gardens without approval.

Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Sijo01(f): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2012
Orishirishi!

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by xynerise: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2012
That looks like a mannequin to me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 12, 2012
And u call that true luv OP? Smh
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by lolaluv1(f): 11:09am On Mar 12, 2012
The guy is sick. If he loved her, he would allow the dead body a dignified rest. Who knows the things he does to that clay-figure?
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by slimyem: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2012
this man isnt normal for real.
He sure needs a psycho evaluation!
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by aleroo(f): 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2012
Sick
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by rhemal: 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2012
d guy needs serious help&not the corpse of his wife.well as d saying goes "wonders shall never end"
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Killz3(m): 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2012
This is maniacally bewildering! That man is complicatedly psychotic and onila called this true love?
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by luckgames(m): 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2012
What about sick man
Need help
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by luckgames(m): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2012
Sick Man
Need help, if you call it love , I called it act of madness
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by luckgames(m): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2012
Sick Man
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by xynerise: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2012
luckgames: Sick Man
are u drunk? undecided. Look at ur previous post and compare
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Nairaboi(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2012
if he loves her so much, he shud just kill himself n meet her in d spirit world.

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by kelz88(f): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2012
Love indeed! He's a Sicko!
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by owo2390(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2012
how did he deal with the smell?

he probably suffers from necrophilia.

wow!
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2012
If this is love,i'll pass.
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2012
~Killz~:
This is maniacally bewildering! That man is complicatedly psychotic and onila called this true love?
Dats onila's uncle, dey both luna. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by r231(m): 12:23am On Mar 13, 2012
Sicko undecided
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Mynd44: 12:30am On Mar 13, 2012
I am not surprised that the OP is Onila. She is sick and twisted in more ways than can be described.
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by cantell(m): 12:37am On Mar 13, 2012
Mynd_44: I am not surprised that the OP is Onila. She is sick and twisted in more ways than can be described.
Seconded.
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Goldieluks: 12:44am On Mar 13, 2012
Mynd_44: I am not surprised that the OP is Onila. She is sick and twisted in more ways than can be described.
cheesy
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 13, 2012
i understand the attachment but letting go is a must...i miss my deceased loved ones but I'd be damned if I'll exhume their bodies for comfort. tongue

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Mynd44: 12:46am On Mar 13, 2012
I just wish someone would give Onila the attention she wants so desperately
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:47am On Mar 13, 2012
Mynd_44: I just wish someone would give Onila the attention she wants so desperately
U can help her decorate her galilee lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Mpetempe(m): 12:50am On Mar 13, 2012
The man needs a phycologist or what a spiritual person call spiritual delieverance.

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Mynd44: 12:54am On Mar 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U can help her decorate her galilee lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
sorry but I don't do Virgins. Blame it on my Heamophobia
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Ivynwa(f): 2:33am On Mar 13, 2012
I'm speechless,
Yet amazed by this manner of love and attachment.
It's very touching that he went sleeping on the grave, later dug a tunnel beside the grave just to be beside her (I mean it's amazing)
It's too much to have her dead body inside the house yet this is all amazing!
I'm amazed.

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Ivynwa(f): 4:39am On Mar 13, 2012
The local authorities nwanu should hurry up and intervene so as to get their sweet woman buried.
They need help to be able to let her go. How can they move on with their lives with her in the house in that form.
What kind of attachment is that? It's bewildering.

1 Like

Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by stolenstone: 4:41am On Mar 13, 2012
what a freak??!!
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 13, 2012
And this insanity is called true love? Mr. Op it sounds like you gonna do this kinda thing in the future. Something to show my Vietnamese friends tomorrow.

Hope this 2" dude gets help soon.
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Chimezie198(m): 5:50am On Mar 13, 2012
hehehehehehe ** rolls wheelbarrow across d thread** cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! / She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... / 20+ Hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Your Weekend......You can add yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.