Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

100 Admonitions from the Qur'an - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an (17140 Views)

The Qur'an Can Only Be Understood In Arabic" / Proof The Qur'an's Never Been Changed / The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by hayubee(m): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2013
Alhamdullahi an a muslim. Jazakallah 4 dis write up
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by ayenny02(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
wazobia_for_u:

“But these enemies of mine who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here, and slay them before me.” (Luke 19:27) 

·       Non-believers will be damned  (Mark 16:16)

·       You (Jews) brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? (Matthew 3:7)

·       Children (Jews) of kingdom cast into outer darkness (Matthew 8:10-12)

·       Non-believers in Jesus are condemned to hell (John 3:18)

·       Jews are of their father, the Devil (John 8:44)

·       You (Jews) are not of God (John 8:47)

·       If a man abide not in me ... cast into fire (John 15:6)

·       He that hate me hates the father (God (John 15:22-25)

·       Whoever kills you (Jews) will think he does God a service (John 16:2, 3) 

Hitler quickly picked up this Christian rhetoric.

Hitler addressed the world at the passion plays of Oberammergau in 1942 He said: “his blood be on us and our children....[Matthew 27:25], maybe I’m the one who must execute this curse..... I do no more than join what has been done for more than 1,500 years already. Maybe I render Christianity the best service ever! “ Hitler also said “And so I believe to-day that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator. In standing guard against the Jew I am defending the handiwork of the Lord.”

I want you to know God is Alpha and Omega, and God words does not have expiry date, God of yestday is also God of today, God dont change

Deuteronomy
Chapter 2 :
33 And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. 34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain. ( So Moses and his army killed women and children. Moses broke the 6th commmandment, thou shall not kill ANYONE)

Deuteronomy
Chapter 7:
2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them
5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. 6

Deuteronomy
Chapter 13
9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God

Numbers
Chapter 31
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves ( almost all the Nigerian lady will be kill)

1Samuel 6:19-20
And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men, `and' fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter. And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able to stand before Jehovah, this holy God? and to whom shall he go up from us?

1 Kings 20:35-36
 Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, "Strike me!" But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him.

What?!

Ezekiel 9:5-7
 "Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."

Another massacare.

eremiah 51:20-26
 "You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD.
Another massacre, same old story.

Exodus 21:20-21
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property

So you can beat the hell out of your slave as long as the slave does not die, this is straight from the Bible
-------------------------------

I challenge any Christian to come and tell me those verses which I posted are not evil and not terrorism,

NB: Jesus was in heaven before every other prophets according to Bible and even some people call him God, so if you tell me those things happened before Jesus that mean you are contradicting
------------------------------
If you dont want Muslim to explain the verses you qouted then dont explain this, let just accept they are promoting terrorism also the way you believed in your qoutes.

My point is LIVE and let others LIVE, let stop religious fight or trying to spoil others religion, there will never be ONE religion till end of the world. Leave God to handle it all
Please where are the christian to defend those verses above if truly they believed in their bible. Alhamdulilah I am a muslim and I pray to to God to protect my soul in this religion till day of my death and not to mislead me as you mislead jews and christian. Amin

1 Like

Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by gowaga68: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2013
May Allah bless you OP! At least some non Muslims will know little about Islam.
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by crimo4us(m): 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=Paris_Love]

This not true. Men get 72 virgins in paradise while women make do with their lousy old husbands. How is it equal again? Unless women will get their own virgins which means women over there will be lesbians and indulge in lesbianism in Allah's heaven?

#justasking [/quote. You are a full time slowpoke, must you comment if you do not have any good thing to write.
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by wazobiaforu(m): 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2013
ayenny02:
Please where are the christian to defend those verses above if truly they believed in their bible. Alhamdulilah I am a muslim and I pray to to God to protect my soul in this religion till day of my death and not to mislead me as you mislead jews and christian. Amin

The only way they can defend is that all those things happened before Jesus came and that err what they always proove that Jesus has been existence before any other prophet or even that he is GOD, then he was the one that gave all those terror comand.

I just hate when someone try to proove right and tell me God's word is OLD

2 Likes

Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by Ayoobscom(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
Wow! Awesome

Qur'an is d novel I read
Qur'an is the book I quote
Qur'an is the rules I follow
Qur'an is my daily food of thought
Qur'an is enough for me and you
Qur'an the solution to human woes

I love the book Qur'an
For there's no such sacred and durable text like Qur'an

2 Likes

Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by PENMIGHT(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
COOLDUN:

From the same quran the Boko Haram and other islamic terrorists are quoting their own verses to justify their actions, they are even claiming to be the best muslims while all of you who are shouting wao,wao on nairaland forum are keeping mute. Until you guys openly confront the terrorists in your religion, all the quotations in your quran will still be seen as meaningless .
The Qur'an is a lasting legacy that no one can falsify or forged. The words of the poster are referenced and can be checked in the Qur'an. You can decide to believe which or whatever of the Qur'an. Your opinion is immaterial afterall no one expect you to posses comprehension beyond BH.

We are trying to de-emphises the scourge in terrorism as bad publicity but you and your likes are always bringing then to limelight without measure.

It is obvious u and your likes will run out of your hate ideas and your pen will automatically run dry when BH is out the picture.

Where will all this hate postures land you? Reflect on your existence more.
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by ParisLove1: 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
crimo4us: You are a full time slowpoke, must you comment if you do not have any good thing to write

That wasn't a comment that was a good question a lot of women are asking. You could've answered it without being abusive. Is your brain full of dust particles?

#smh
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by ebansa: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
ayenny02:

That's why we are better than you and your islam.we christians know about those verses and have accepted it for what they really are about VIOLENCE..that's why you can never see a man with an explosive vest killing innocent people shouting Jesus is Lord.The Quaran is the same thing but you people still decide to reject the fact that your religion encourages Violence too and keep saying its about peace bla bla bla yet your jihadist are killing people for Allah..Christians know our God is a violent God,the sooner you muslims do the same Allah the better for you..for how long can you avoid the truth
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by oluagness(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
Good job, more than 95% is extracted from bible. Meanwhile, no 8 and no 85 contradict each other. Pls dont abuse me.
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by temhab(f): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2013
B.H Pls make use of these law
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by afrikanns: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
M M M: Op

Sorry what of BOKO HARAM
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by Siraleeyu(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
samcro:

Why are you talking rubbish like this bloody hypocrite..so all what I quoted isn't in the quran abi u cari am go judgement day say I dey twist words of Allah.Wtf are you onthere is nothing wrong if you can't face the truth,cos if those 100 things are what the Quran is truly about we won't have terrorist
how old ar u sef?....did u finish primary skul at ol......y ar we all on this earth Most every 1 offering mathematics get A Being us muslims doesn't mean we ar practicing it parfectly as Allah decends it to us.....there will b odas hu mst go astray by misinterpretin d correct teachin of islam.....nd datz exactly wat BH ar doin......use ur brain wen eva u ar gopin to think or digest things
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by PENMIGHT(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
oluagness: Good job, more than 95% is extracted from bible. Meanwhile, no 8 and no 85 contradict each other. Pls dont abuse me.
Ignorance unlimited!

1 Like

Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
Does 10% of muslims make use of just 50% of the quotes?
olawalebabs: If only we made use of 50% of that, the world will be a better place to live.
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
I think 8 and 85 contradict. Pls i need explanation.
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
How do u know hell exist? Can prove existence of hell to non-muslims? How can u prove to non-muslms to accept koran and islam? Pls i want to know.
Siraleeyu: ...dumb ass!!!! U'r kid.....clown...embrace islam or u end up in hell eternally
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by olawalebabs(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
Laalamed: Does 10% of muslims make use of just 50% of the quotes?
You can carry out a survey on that.
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by angelofpeaceco(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
May God Almighty bless and reward u for dis wonderful piece, and may it benefit everybody dat reads or hear about it. So interesting and precise
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by ebansa: 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
Siraleeyu: how old ar u sef?....did u finish primary skul at ol......y ar we all on this earth Most every 1 offering mathematics get A Being us muslims doesn't mean we ar practicing it parfectly as Allah decends it to us.....there will b odas hu mst go astray by misinterpretin d correct teachin of islam.....nd datz exactly wat BH ar doin......use ur brain wen eva u ar gopin to think or digest things

You're the one that needs help.we christians also go astray and also misinterprete the bible when serving God,there are churches who interprete the bible in different ways but none of them endorse killing innocent people.why is it only your religion they misinterprete into TERRORISM
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by PENMIGHT(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
Laalamed: I think 8 and 85 contradict. Pls i need explanation.
Though I suspect no-matter-what your opinion is fixed but since u requested for clarification , I will oblige u with that.

85 comes before 8. You repel evil with good as long as you can hoping to make a friend off your enemy until your enemy fights you in a way that your life, your faith, your honour,your property is at stake.

At this point, permission is given to fight.

The Qur'an( I guess you don't believe in it? Y?) says:

" Perhaps Allah will make friendship between you and those whom you hold as enemies.And Allah has power over all things,and Allah is Oft Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

It is only as regards those who fought against you on account of religion,and have driven you out of your homes,and helped to drive you out,that Allah forbids you to befriend them,then such are the wrongdoers." Q 60 vs 7-9

Pls justapose these verses with my earlier explanation vis a vis the stages,conditions,contents and the desired end results.

Peace on he that follows Guidance!
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by PENMIGHT(m): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
ebansa:

You're the one that needs help.we christians also go astray and also misinterprete the bible when serving God,there are churches who interprete the bible in different ways but none of them endorse killing innocent people.why is it only your religion they misinterprete into TERRORISM
You are open-minded at least to agree people,either in Islam or xtainty , mis-interprete the Books.

But pls can u site an example of those mis-interpretation in the church that is less than terrorism?

I sincerely will like to know the limit of xtain mis-interpretations!
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by biafranqueen: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
Well done what I like about Islam is that they never tell you believe only in Islam just follow the laws of humanity that ensure peace and prosperity for all Human Beings. Christian's make huge mistakes all the time and have a hard time following the words of Jesus because he warned us about judging. How many pastors are in the news for atrocities, you same people talking about BH what about all your Christian leaders sending soldiers to kill. Living Christ like is following the 100 admonitions period stop being blind by the spirit of confusion and hate Allah Jehovah Jah they are all names of the one and only God the highest power. I know more people that practice being Christ like that are Muslims Most Nigerian Christian do not follow the 1ST GOLDEN RULE LOVE your brother as yourself ...But learn to love yourself because you only have so many negative words you can utter in one life be careful!
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
May Allah continually guide and guard us.
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by magnificentsk(m): 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
Do not kill a life cos u are not the creator, that's why muslim never support boka boys, I hope u are clear?

M M M: Op

Sorry what of BOKO HARAM
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by Tayo114: 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
I love ISLAM
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by Suresir: 12:37am On Apr 13, 2013
mu2sa2: If u want to know about boko haram pls direct your enquiries to them - this thread is clearly about the true message of the Quran.
thank God am born again, hw cn u say i should fight who fight ? No wonder we hav terroist everywer e.g Boko haram ,etc etc...hw tru d say " All muslims r nt terroist ,bt ALL terroist r muslims .....
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by Suresir: 12:39am On Apr 13, 2013
mu2sa2: If u want to know about boko haram pls direct your enquiries to them - this thread is clearly about the true message of the Quran.
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by biafranqueen: 2:34am On Apr 13, 2013
So was Papa George Bush and Madame Thatcher Muslim I was not aware undecided
Sure sir: thank God am born again, hw cn u say i should fight who fight ? No wonder we hav terroist everywer e.g Boko haram ,etc etc...hw tru d say " All muslims r nt terroist ,bt ALL terroist r muslims .....
Re: 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an by Kairoseki77: 3:45am On Apr 13, 2013
ashson: Some 100 Advices from Qur'an

1. Do not mix the truth with falsehood (2:42)

2. Order righteousness to people only after practicing it yourself (2:44)

3. Do not commit abuse on the earth (2:60)

4. Do not prevent people from mosques (2:114)(2:114)

5. Do not follow anyone blindly (2:170)

6. Do not break the promise (2:177)

7. Do not engage in bribery (2:188)

8. Fight only with those who fight you (2:190)

9. Keep the etiquettes of war (2:191)

10. Protect orphans (2:220)

11. Do not have sexual intercourse during menstrual period (2:222)

12. Breast feed your children for two complete years (2:233)

13. Choose rulers by their merit (2:247)

14. No compulsion in religion (2:256)

15. Do not invalidate charity with reminders (2:264)

16. Help those in need by finding them (2:273)

17. Don’t consume interest (2:275)

18. Grant more time to repay if the debtor is in hard time (2:280)

19. Write down the debt (2:282)

20. Keep the trust (2:283)

21. Do not spy and backbite (2:283)

22. Believe in all prophets (2:285)

23. Do not burden a person beyond his scope (2:286)

24. Do not become divided (3:103)

25. Restrain Anger (3:134)

26. Do not be rude in speech (3:159)

27. Think deeply about the wonders and creation of this universe (3:191)

28. Men and Women have equal rewards for their deeds (3:195)

29. Wealth of the dead should be distributed among his family members (4:7)

30. Women also have the right for inheritance (4:7)

31. Do not devour the property of orphans (4:10)

32. Do not marry those in your blood relation (4:23)

33. Do not consume one another’s wealth unjustly (4:29)

34. Family should be lead by men (4:34)

35. Be good to others (4:36)

36. Do not be miserly (4:37)

37. Do not keep envy (4:54)

38. Judge with justice between people (4:58)

39. Do not kill each other (4:92)

40. Do not be an advocate for deceitful (4:105)

41. Standout firmly for justice (4:135)

42. Cooperate in righteousness (5:2)

43. Do not cooperate in sin and aggression (5:2)

44. Dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine are prohibited (5:3)

45. Be just (5:cool

46. Punish for crimes in an exemplary way (5:38)

47. Strive against sinful and unlawful (5:63)

48. Avoid intoxicants and alcohol (5:90)

49. Do not gamble (5:90)

50. Do not insult others’ deities (6:108)

51. ’Having majority’ is not a criterion of truth (6:116)

52. Don’t reduce weight or measure to cheat people (6:152)

53. Do not be arrogant (7:13)

54. Eat and Drink, But Be Not Excessive (7:31)

55. Wear good cloths during prayer times (7:31)

56. Forgive others for their mistakes (7:199)

57. Do not turn back in battle (8:15)

58. Protect and help those who seek protection (9:6)

59. Keep Purity (9:108)

60. Never give up hope of Allah’s Mercy (12:87)

61. Allah will forgive to those who have done wrong out of ignorance (16:119)

62. Invitation to God should be with wisdom and good instruction (16:125)

63. No one will bear others’ sins (17:15)

64. Be dutiful to parents (17:23)

65. Do not say a word of disrespect to parents (17:23)

66. Do not spent money extravagantly (17:29)

67. Do not kill your children for fear of poverty (17:31)

68. Do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse (17:32)

69. Do not pursue that of which you have no knowledge (17:36)

70. Speak to people mildly (20:44)

71. Keep aloof from what is vain (23:3)

72. Do not enter others’ house without seeking permission (24:27)

73. Allah will provide security for those who believe only in Allah (24:55)

74. Do not enter parents’ private room without asking permission (24:58)

75. Walk on earth in humility (25:63)

76. Do not neglect your portion of this world (28:77)

77. Invoke not any other god along with Allah (28:88)

78. Do not engage in homosexuality (29:29)

79. Enjoin right, forbid wrong (31:17)

80. Do not walk in insolence through the earth (31:18)

81. Lower your voice (31:19)

82. Women should not display their finery (33:33)

83. Allah forgives all sins (39:53)

84. Do not be despair of the mercy of Allah (39:53)

85. Repel evil by good (41:34)

86. Decide on affairs by consultation (42:38)

87. Try for settlement between people (49:9)

88. Do not ridicule others (49:11)

89. Avoid suspicion (49:12)

90. Do not spy or backbite (49:12)

91. Most noble of you is the most righteous (49:13)

92. Honor guests (51:26)

93. Spent wealth in charity (57:7)

94. No Monasticism in religion (57:27)

95. Those who have knowledge will be given a higher degree by Allah (58:11)

96. Treat non-Muslims in a kind and fair manner (60:cool

97. Save yourself from covetousness (64:16)

98. Seek forgiveness of Allah. He is Forgiving and Merciful (73:20)

99. Do not repel one who asks (93:10)

100. Encourage feeding poor (107:3)

101. Kill all the non-believers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Simple Tips To Deal With Frustration / Islam Takes Root In Brazil / Barka Da Sallah Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.