Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,244 members, 7,867,635 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist (45124 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / The Council That Created Jesus - By Former Pastor, Ray Hagins / Former Pastor Says ''Jesus Is Not Coming Back!'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 6:00pm On May 01, 2013
ooman:

but you claim that nothing preceeded god! so what did god come from then?
God precedes n procedes time and space. He predates all existence n yet to be. He is eternal
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2013
Proffdada:
God precedes n procedes time and space. He predates all existence n yet to be. He is eternal

rubbish!!

you didn't answer the question!
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 9:04pm On May 01, 2013
ooman:

rubbish!!

you didn't answer the question!

I did but you don't wanna accept d TRUTH.
If energy can neither be created nor destroyed it means the source of all energy in the universe is pure and timeless. God is
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 9:08pm On May 01, 2013
Proffdada:

I did but you don't wanna accept d TRUTH.
what exactly is the truth?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 9:11pm On May 01, 2013
ooman:
what exactly is the truth?
If energy can neither be created nor destroyed it means the source of all energy in the universe is pure and timeless. God is
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 01, 2013
Proffdada:

What is ur definition for God?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 9:18pm On May 01, 2013
ifeness:

What is ur definition for God?

Th Supreme Being from which all things r created

1 Like

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2013
Proffdada:

so, energy is god??
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 01, 2013
Proffdada:

Th Supreme Being from which all things r created

Is the being seperate from you and i? Are you aware of the basic blueprint of the structure of the universe?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 9:25pm On May 01, 2013
ooman:

so, energy is god??
Analogy sonny, God controls All, matter,time,energy,force,space
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 9:28pm On May 01, 2013
ifeness:

Is the being seperate from you and i? Are you aware of the basic blueprint of the structure of the universe?
And what's d blueprint?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 01, 2013
Proffdada:

God doesn't control,God is everything,all that is. The planets,stars,you and i are made of God....not by! We all Gods experiencing itself in different forms...including animals,everything you can see and feel.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 01, 2013
Proffdada:
And what's d blueprint?

The basic Blueprint of the Structure of Existence

1 You exist. (I AM)
2 The All is one, and the One is all.
3 What you put out is what you get back.
4 The only constant in the universe is change -

The above are esoteric knowledge that has existed before time was created.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 9:34pm On May 01, 2013
ifeness:

God doesn't control,God is everything,all that is. The planets,stars,you and i are made of God....not by! We all Gods experiencing itself in different forms...including animals,everything you can see and feel.
you created yourself and started the big bang? Interesting!
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 01, 2013
Proffdada:
you created yourself and started the big bang? Interesting!

you exist now, your existence is eternal:You have always existed and you always will exist. You may change form,but you are existing always

Just as each tiny section of a hologram contains the information for the entire hologram, likewise we are all inter-connected. Everything is truly just one totally-interconnected "thing".
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2013
Proffdada:

what is god himself?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 01, 2013
God can never be separate . The Being in the bible certainly is not god...he called himself God which is false. Many people got that wrong. The real God is in everyone,just as many ascended masters/ gurus taught. God is in everyone,not living in some manufactured heaven.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 12:56am On May 02, 2013
ifeness: God can never be separate . The Being in the bible certainly is not god...he called himself God which is false. Many people got that wrong. The real God is in everyone,just as many ascended masters/ gurus taught. God is in everyone,not living in some manufactured heaven.
Your Misconception of God is really astronomical. There is a heaven n there is hell. We all came from God, our goal here is to reconcile with Him. We have all sinned and drifted away from our Creator only through His Son to return. God is the supreme Being over all creation. Even with all latest technology you can't be that ignorant to know these facts
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 12:58am On May 02, 2013
ooman:

what is god himself?
God is a spiritual entity that governs all
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:01am On May 02, 2013
ifeness:

you exist now, your existence is eternal:You have always existed and you always will exist. You may change form,but you are existing always

Just as each tiny section of a hologram contains the information for the entire hologram, likewise we are all inter-connected. Everything is truly just one totally-interconnected "thing".
we r so interconnected that i know what Obama has in his pocket? C'mon get real
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 1:09am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:

An entity is finite, and a finite being takes sides like the so called god of the bible did. The real Conciousness which experiences itself in all creation is infinity,unlimited,non judgmental,doesnt demand anything from anyone,doesn't take sides.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 1:13am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
we r so interconnected that i know what Obama has in his pocket? C'mon get real

We are interconnected in the sense that we contain the same pure consciousness even when we are not aware. There is never a disconnection....
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:16am On May 02, 2013
ifeness:

An entity is finite, and a finite being takes sides like the so called god of the bible did. The real Conciousness which experiences itself in all creation is infinity,unlimited,non judgmental,doesnt demand anything from anyone,doesn't take sides.
This ain't maths,when u r talking about spirits your mind should be off maths n logic
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 1:18am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
This ain't maths,when u r talking about spirits your mind should be off maths n logic

This is esoteric knowledge mind you. Its obviously beyond you

Everyone you see on your way to work is God. Treat them good! Stop thinking their is a god up there
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 1:18am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:

stop beating about the bush, i dont have time for such.

from what did god come into existence?

nothing or what
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:18am On May 02, 2013
ifeness:

We are interconnected in the sense that we contain the same pure consciousness even when we are not aware. There is never a disconnection....
Hmm.... i see dead ppl grin
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:19am On May 02, 2013
ifeness:

only when i smoke weed?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:20am On May 02, 2013
ooman:

stop beating about the bush, i dont have time for such.

from what did god come into existence?

nothing or what
God is TIMELESS QED
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 1:22am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
Hmm.... i see dead ppl grin

I probably should be telling you this. Their is a huge difference between a creator and a sustainer. I may build a computer but certainly can control the internet waves...
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 1:22am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
God is TIMELESS QED

common, god is nothing

there is no god no where, its all in your head

I see you are confused yourself

goodluck with your delusions cheesy
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:24am On May 02, 2013
ifeness:

Everyone you see on your way to work is God. Treat them good! Stop thinking their is a god up there

U know d dimensions we exist in is limited, there is always a God up there
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 1:24am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
God is TIMELESS QED

God is nothing to be bothered about....it is everything you see around you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" / The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates) / Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.