Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,561 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist (45123 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / The Council That Created Jesus - By Former Pastor, Ray Hagins / Former Pastor Says ''Jesus Is Not Coming Back!'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 1:27am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:

U know d dimensions we exist in is limited, there is always a God up there

We are presently described as 3 dimensional beings....we are shifting to 4th dimension....while some civilisations superior to us are shifting to 5th
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:29am On May 02, 2013
ooman:

common, god is nothing

there is no god no where, its all in your head

I see you are confused yourself

goodluck with your delusions cheesy
Its all in my head and all creations, u don't need fire n brimstones to rain on you before u blv. There's so much facts n evidences to choose from which becomes deductions n not delusions
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 1:29am On May 02, 2013
The Gods christians worship are the Elohim, they visited earth long time ago....they made humans worship them. They are not God,they are like us a part of All
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 1:30am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
Its all in my head and all creations, u don't need fire n brimstones to rain on you before u blv. There's so much facts n evidences to choose from which becomes deductions n not delusions

yes, creations only prove that the Flying Spagetti monster made the world.

How can one be sure that it is monster yahweh that made everything.

There are too many gods for me to take anyone seriously cheesy
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:31am On May 02, 2013
ifeness:

We are presently described as 3 dimensional beings....we are shifting to 4th dimension....while some civilisations superior to us are shifting to 5th
What property distinguishes d 4th?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:31am On May 02, 2013
ooman:

yes, creations only prove that the Flying Spagetti monster made the world.

How can one be sure that it is monster yahweh that made everything.

There are too many gods for me to take anyone seriously cheesy
One God to be exact
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 1:34am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
One God to be exact

and that is the Flying Spagetti Monster

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:35am On May 02, 2013
ifeness: The Gods christians worship are the Elohim, they visited earth long time ago....they made humans worship them. They are not God,they are like us a part of All
do you mean mere angels that do God's bidding?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:36am On May 02, 2013
ooman:

and that is the Flying Spagetti Monster
atleast you know there is a God for starters
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 1:38am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
atleast you know there is a God for starters

I dont know there is a god, you think there is a god and i play along, i havent been able to prove any god to know there is one.

There is no evidence for spirits
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 1:41am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
What property distinguishes d 4th?

We are all vibrational frequencies. 4th dimension is the shifting of consciousness into a state where there are no physical barriers or a case where the illusion of 3 rd dimension doesnt have effect on you. Example is ; passing through walls. Then as you reach 4 th dimension,you approach 4 th density. The angels people claim to see are in this state. They used to be like us until they shited to 4th and 5th density.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:44am On May 02, 2013
ooman:

I dont know there is a god, you think there is a god and i play along, i havent been able to prove any god to know there is one.

There is no evidence for spirits
Can you see d wind?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 1:46am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
do you mean mere angels that do God's bidding?

Like i said, the physical state is filled with limitations. That is why the worshiping of other beings in other dimensions is norm. The Elohim have their stories...i don't think i would love to go into that now. Any being that proclaim himself / herself a god or goddess is a liar .
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:48am On May 02, 2013
ifeness:

We are all vibrational frequencies. 4th dimension is the shifting of consciousness into a state where there are no physical barriers or a case where the illusion of 3 rd dimension doesnt have effect on you. Example is ; passing through walls. Then as you reach 4 th dimension,you approach 4 th density. The angels people claim to see are in this state. They used to be like us until they shited to 4th and 5th density.

Funny,that's the same thing said by Lobsang Rampa the fraudster
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 1:50am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:

I am not asking you for money,am i?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 1:51am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:

Get knowledge,it will help you.....i don't have time to keep explaining when you compare what i say to a fraudster........
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:52am On May 02, 2013
ifeness:

It starts somewhere n money is not d only thing at stake
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 1:53am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
Can you see d wind?

gases, when liquified and colored, yes cheesy

even if i cant see a stone, how does that prove that yahweh made it? angry
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 1:54am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
It starts somewhere n money is not d only thing at stake

Carry on worshiping your gods then! All i asked is you free yourself from the shackles of religion
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:55am On May 02, 2013
ifeness:

it starts somewhere n money is notd only thing at stake
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 1:56am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
it starts somewhere n money is notd only thing at stake

You remaining ignorant is at stake.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:58am On May 02, 2013
ooman:

gases, when liquified and colored, yes cheesy

even if i cant see a stone, how does that prove that yahweh made it? angry
Intelligent design right from the very subatomic energy levels
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 2:01am On May 02, 2013
ifeness:

You remaining ignorant is at stake.
Budha is what then? Idol worshipping is the greatest ignorance
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 2:02am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
Budha is what then? Idol worshipping is the greatest ignorance

Worshiping anything is ignorance and limiting
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 2:02am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
Intelligent design right from the very subatomic energy levels

thats not true, what do you say about flaws that destroy purpose??
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 2:07am On May 02, 2013
ifeness:

Worshiping anything is ignorance and limiting
God is not anything
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 2:09am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
God is not anything

What do you mean god? Are you referring to the bible ones? If you are,you are ignorant.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 2:09am On May 02, 2013
ooman:

thats not true, what do you say about flaws that destroy purpose??
No flaws just elbow room for humans to rever in awe grin
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 2:10am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
No flaws just elbow room for humans to rever in awe grin

what do you say to cosmic rays and solar flares?? angry
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 2:11am On May 02, 2013
ifeness:

What do you mean god? Are you referring to the bible ones? If you are,you are ignorant.
ignorant to demonic manipulations,bet i am
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 2:13am On May 02, 2013
ooman:

what do you say to cosmic rays and solar flares?? angry
Countermeasures
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 2:14am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
ignorant to demonic manipulations,bet i am

Nothing is demonic,unless you create them in your mind. Do away with ignorant definitions? They will only cage you in the prison of fear. Free yourself!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" / The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates) / Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.