Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,432 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist (45122 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / The Council That Created Jesus - By Former Pastor, Ray Hagins / Former Pastor Says ''Jesus Is Not Coming Back!'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 2:15am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
Countermeasures

to what?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 2:19am On May 02, 2013
ifeness:

Nothing is demonic,unless you create them in your mind. Do away with ignorant definitions? They will only cage you in the prison of fear. Free yourself!
Of cuz,i created d 4th & 5th dimensions in my mind too
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 2:20am On May 02, 2013
ooman:

to what?
human curiousities
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 2:21am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
human curiousities

guy, you are empty
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 2:23am On May 02, 2013
ooman:

guy, you are empty
Nah,sleepy [size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 2:25am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
Of cuz,i created d 4th & 5th dimensions in my mind too

That can be proved,am i wrong? In fact science does prove it......but can you prove your Demi god exist?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 2:30am On May 02, 2013
ifeness:

That can be proved,am i wrong? In fact science does prove it......but can you prove your Demi god exist?

i said demons not demigods
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 9:20am On May 02, 2013
lol, you misread and misunderstood my post. here is it again..
what you should understand is the tool used to judge a concept CANNOT be used to judge another even if there might be a relation. Tools used in Mathematical concept, cannot be used to judge music. Or would it?

and you said
Another pathetically dumb reply from another unthinking human.

Do you not know that musical notes/scales are graduated in maths??

Why dont you go teach the gullible iddiots in sunday school such nonsense than tell me, a whole atheist such dumb thought of yours.

lol. Reread, my post again, yes mathematics is used in music but i said TOOLS which are rulers, compass, theodolite, T-square etc, can you use rulers, compass, theodolite, T-square to compose music Rethink again.

So i still stand by my post above...so quit being dumb for once...
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 10:29am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
i said demons not demigods

No such thing as demons
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2013
hisblud: lol, you misread and misunderstood my post. here is it again..

and you said

lol. Reread, my post again, yes mathematics is used in music but i said TOOLS which are rulers, compass, theodolite, T-square etc, can you use rulers, compass, theodolite, T-square to compose music Rethink again.

So i still stand by my post above...so quit being dumb for once...

you are a disappointment to intelligence
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 11:36am On May 02, 2013
ifeness:

No such thing as demons
fallen angels that are composed of sparsely spaced subatomic partcles held together by consciousness primarily created to do God's bidding till they rebelled and are hell bound. Their sole aim is to drag enough souls down to hell so they won't be bored for eternity
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
fallen angels that are composed of sparsely spaced subatomic partcles held together by consciousness primarily created to do God's bidding till they rebelled and are hell bound. Their sole aim is to drag enough souls down to hell so they won't be bored for eternity

how exactly do you know this?

Have you heard one talk about their aims>?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 11:49am On May 02, 2013
ooman:

how exactly do you know this?

Have you heard one talk about their aims>?
The Holy Bible tells me so
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 12:29pm On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
The Holy Bible tells me so

Yes, because my story book says flying pigs exist on Mars doesnt mean its true sad
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 02, 2013
ooman:

you are a disappointment to intelligence

How?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 5:06pm On May 02, 2013
ooman:

Yes, because my story book says flying pigs exist on Mars doesnt mean its true sad
Scientists up to this very day of information age still rely on the Bible
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by dare2think: 5:19pm On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:

Rely on the bible for what precisely?

Could you expatiate?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 7:08pm On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:

yes, just like we rely on Shakespeare's literature cheesy

but there is nothing more to that tongue

Because we still read Shakespeare does not mean he is still alive, writing literatures sad

dumb christians angry
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 7:35pm On May 02, 2013
ooman:

yes, just like we rely on Shakespeare's literature cheesy

but there is nothing more to that tongue

Because we still read Shakespeare does not mean he is still alive, writing literatures sad

dumb christians angry
dare2think:
You doubt the Bible but you r too dumb to c d facts, d first sentence in the Book states the five factors affecting physical laws
1) in the begining(time)
2) God (energy)
3) created (force)
4) the heavens(space)
5) and the earth(matter)

The Bible is written for everyone,wise and foolish,just and unjust,but every mystery can be made manifested by the Holy Spirit

Rely on the bible for what precisely?

Could you expatiate?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 7:38pm On May 02, 2013
hmmmm

so god is now energy

since when does force equals creation??!!!

ok, so heaven is space - cool

since when does the earth equals matter ?? shocked

dumb christians angry
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 7:44pm On May 02, 2013
ooman: hmmmm

so god is now energy

since when does force equals creation??!!!

ok, so heaven is space - cool

since when does the earth equals matter ?? shocked

dumb christians angry

So far you hv displayed so much stupidity even when simplest analogies are used. How do you fair in ur daily communication, i bet an autistic chimp can discern faster
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 7:51pm On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:

So far you hv displayed so much stupidity even when simplest analogies are used. How do you fair in ur daily communication, i bet an autistic chimp can discern faster

a dumb christian's way to console himself - abuse others

nice logic cheesy
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 8:04pm On May 02, 2013
ooman:

a dumb christian's way to console himself - abuse others

nice logic cheesy
It's not abuse it's factual
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 8:09pm On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:
It's not abuse it's factual

and its factual because you say so ??

you are confused, you need help
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 8:11pm On May 02, 2013
ooman:

and its factual because you say so ??

you are confused, you need help
Lol you r funny
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 8:14pm On May 02, 2013
sorry but you are not worth taking seriously
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by healthcoach(f): 9:16pm On May 02, 2013
At last days, the love of many will wax cold and many will be given to the doctrines of the devil
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 9:45pm On May 02, 2013
healthcoach: At last days, the love of many will wax cold and many will be given to the doctrines of the devil

At last days, the love of many will wax cold and many will be given to the doctrines of the yahweh
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 11:08pm On May 02, 2013
ooman:

At last days, the love of many will wax cold and many will be given to the doctrines of the yahweh
you r truly a no brainer clown grin
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 02, 2013
Proffdada:

The idea of hell is fraudulent. Meant to scare the weak and timid into submission to Yahweh. How could the so called "the creator the universe" use such an idea to force his creations to worship him? And if he is a Him where is his goddess?

Bottom line: Yahweh and hell exists in the minds of the christians
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 12:05am On May 03, 2013
Proffdada:
you r truly a no brainer clown grin

only a clown knows a clown
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 5:19am On May 03, 2013
ooman:

only a clown knows a clown

Nope,you can't call the audience at a circus clowns

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" / The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates) / Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.