Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? (865 Views)

Edwin Clarke Dumps PDP, Calls Jonathan "Weak" / Is Goodluck Jonathan's Facebook A Fraud? / Between Saraki And Jonathan: Is Goodluck Jonathan An Accident Waiting To Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by NwaNimo1(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
. . . A simple Yes, No or Both will suffice.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by ayobase(m): 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
Can u ask your father the same question cos he did something u are against or u don't understand?

Remember, a man rocking on a chair can see farther than what a child on a mango tree can see!

So, our President is neither weak nor dull, but strong and intelligent!

1 Like

Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by ekoilee: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
ayobase: Can u ask your father the same question cos he did something u are against or u don't understand?

Remember, a man rocking on a chair can see farther than what a child on a mango tree can see!

So, our President is neither weak nor dull, but strong and intelligent!

Is your father the president of Nigeria? WAEC reject.

1 Like

Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by tatosh: 12:14am On Apr 08, 2013
He is BOTH and more
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by sunnyt1(m): 12:20am On Apr 08, 2013
Otunba Jonathan is neither of the above, he knows wt he is doing,

Ebami kigbe ole o ole ole ole ole

1 Like

Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by mumumugu(m): 12:41am On Apr 08, 2013
Op, are u weak, dull or both. ? A simple yes or no or both wil suffice
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by madone: 5:32am On Apr 08, 2013
Op you re a slow poke
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by Akshow: 5:55am On Apr 08, 2013
He is more than both.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by dayokanu(m): 6:11am On Apr 08, 2013
He is more than those two: Weak dull clueless and retardded

1 Like

Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by Obinoscopy(m): 6:43am On Apr 08, 2013
He is WEAK in his resolve to fight corruption. He is DULL to have pardoned Alamaiyesegha. Infact he's BOTH. But I still prefer him to Buhari.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by EkoIle1: 6:48am On Apr 08, 2013
Obinoscopy: He is WEAK in his resolve to fight corruption. He is DULL to have pardoned Alamaiyesegha. Infact he's BOTH. But I still prefer him to Buhari.

You prefer a weak and dull dumbo with no credible achievement in life over a known capable achiever? Makes no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by Demdem(m): 6:57am On Apr 08, 2013
^^^^

I agree with u.

Jonathan is both weak and dull.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by Obinoscopy(m): 7:00am On Apr 08, 2013
Eko Ile:

You prefer a weak and dull dumbo with no credible achievement in life over a known capable achiever? Makes no sense.

I won't vote Buhari for the following reasons:

1. He's a weakling. He cries like a baby grin
2. He's a scared man. The way he ran away from power b4 the coup to overtake his govt shows you how timid he is.
3. He's a deceiver. We all knew it should be Idiagbon (bless his soul) that should take credit for the anticorruption policies during their ruleship, but he's trying to decieve us into thinking he's the one.
4. He corrupt. His days with PTF confirms it.
5. The most importantly: HE'S A TRIBAL BIGOT. Little wonder Boko Haram wanted him to be their spokesman grin

GEJ might be weak and dull but he's still stronger and sharper than Buhari and most importantly, he's not a bigot.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by mrman2(m): 7:03am On Apr 08, 2013
Nigeria has a very long way to go. Imagine the nonsense obinoscopy wrote up there.

2 Likes

Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by don33310(m): 7:05am On Apr 08, 2013
dayokanu: He is more than those two: Weak dull clueless and retardded
You are on point.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by ochukoccna: 7:14am On Apr 08, 2013
Ebele brings to mind the biblical Scripture that says ,
Woe to you, O land, when your king is a child, and your princes feast in the morning!

1 Like

Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by Obinoscopy(m): 7:14am On Apr 08, 2013
mr_man: Nigeria has a very long way to go. Imagine the nonsense obinoscopy wrote up there.
Its a free world. You are entitled to your opinion while I stand on mine cool
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by EkoIle1: 7:18am On Apr 08, 2013
Obinoscopy:

2. He's a scared man. The way he ran away from power b4 the coup to overtake his govt shows you how timid he is.
3. He's a deceiver. We all knew it should be Idiagbon (bless his soul) that should take credit for the anticorruption policies during their ruleship, but he's trying to decieve us into thinking he's the one.
5. The most importantly: HE'S A TRIBAL BIGOT. Little wonder Boko Haram wanted him to be their spokesman grin

GEJ might be weak and dull but he's still stronger and sharper than Buhari and most importantly, he's not a bigot.

Oh I see. Sorry for taking you seriously, didn't know you are a troll.

NEXT....
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by eggheaders(m): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2013
dumber than my shoe sole.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by hercules07: 7:20am On Apr 08, 2013
Obinoscopy:

I used to think you were more of the reasonable ones, your assertions above are so disappointing, Obama cried after his election, it is called being human, on the coup issue, he was at Dodan
barracks when the coupists came, saw them in CCTV and told his guards to let them in ( thereby saving lives). Idiagbon had a stern face, Buhari had a stern heart, he had held political appointments with distinction. PTF would have been the easiest way for OBJ to deal with him, yet, he could not find anything. BH actually never said anything about him and for him to have governed gongola with a majority Christian population with Christian commissioners, says a lot about him, also, the executive secretary of PTF was a bini man.

2 Likes

Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by Obinoscopy(m): 7:34am On Apr 08, 2013
hercules07:

I used to think you were more of the reasonable ones, your assertions above are so disappointing, Obama cried after his election, it is called being human, on the coup issue, he was at Dodan
barracks when the coupists came, saw them in CCTV and told his guards to let them in ( thereby saving lives). Idiagbon had a stern face, Buhari had a stern heart, he had held political appointments with distinction. PTF would have been the easiest way for OBJ to deal with him, yet, he could not find anything. BH actually never said anything about him and for him to have governed gongola with a majority Christian population with Christian commissioners, says a lot about him, also, the executive secretary of PTF was a bini man.
Sorry I guess I mixed up the facts as regards Buhari's not being at the barracks when the coup was going on. But my other views stands. BH came out and said he along with others should be their spokesman in the dialogue that was to be held in Saudi Arabia
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by Kairoseki77: 8:15am On Apr 08, 2013
Until a competent leader like Fashola is voted in over sentimental failures like GEJ and Buhari, Nigeria will always be a failed state.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by ayobase(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
eko ilee:

Is your father the president of Nigeria? WAEC reject.

That indeed hurts, don't cry!
That is somebody's father u are making jest of......"Weak or dull"

Tell me how u feel about this.......Op, is you father dull or weak?

But u were gasping for breath when I made jest of urs

SARCASTIC MIND!
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Weak, Dull Or Both? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mr.President is neither a dictator nor a tyrant!

(1) (Reply)

Hoax Or Reality? Bill Gates Giving Some Cash Out. / Festus Keyamo Launches His Delta Central Senatorial Seat Campaign In London / What Does It Mean To Be An Igbo Man In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.