Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages (23061 Views)

P & G Reasoning Test Questions / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting / P & G Employment Test Sample Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by mikkyshow2003: 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
Can u see the attached picture? That was the response to my mail. Meaning, not everybody will be called. The message reads:

Hello,

We are processing in the order of performance, if we have not filled the openings when it gets to your turn, you will be invited for the interviews.
In any case, we will keep you informed. All the best!

Thanks & Regards,
Edeme

Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by mikkyshow2003: 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
I doubt the veracity of the info about PnG setting up another plant in Osun State. I live in Osun and I've never heard of such improvement, so also, during, the mid-term report of GEJ, Finance minister made mention of PnG sdetting up plant in Agbara, but nothing was said about Osun. There is no how PnG would be constructing two plants of such an amount at the same time. I believe, its a rumour about Osun plant.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by primusmaximus: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2013
mikkyshow2003:
Hello,

We are processing in the order of performance, if we have not filled the openings when it gets to your turn, you will be invited for the interviews.
In any case, we will keep you informed. All the best!

Thanks & Regards,
Edeme

This explains a lot.. Had my 1st interview earlier dis week n found out some pips have done 5 interviews and some av even collected Offer letter.. Was wonderin y dey'll give out offer letters b4 1st interviewing every1
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by topma234: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2013
primus_maximus:

This explains a lot.. Had my 1st interview earlier dis week n found out some pips have done 5 interviews and some av even collected Offer letter.. Was wonderin y dey'll give out offer letters b4 1st interviewing every1

@Primus, u meant some ppl dat did d same test on April 11th av done up to five interview and some av even received an offer letter?...this is hilarious and unfair, why is dier system like this, nigerians are really nt to b trusted, why nt give everyone equal opportunity of interview to compete and then select the best just like d test, na wa o...
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by primusmaximus: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2013
topma234:

@Primus, u meant some ppl dat did d same test on April 11th av done up to five interview and some av even received an offer letter?...this is hilarious and unfair, why is dier system like this, nigerians are really nt to b trusted, why nt give everyone equal opportunity of interview to compete and then select the best just like d test, na wa o...

Guess dats P n G's style. As funny as it sounds, those dat avnt bn called yet myt need to pray for doz called to fail if dey r to be called... I dont see y we shud be doin 5 interviews in the first place
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Berylmoi(f): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2013
Na wa oh... Me ma don almost comot mind from dem sef. If they call, good and fine, if not, I won't risk a HBP. Gbam!
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by topma234: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2013
primus_maximus:

Guess dats P n G's style. As funny as it sounds, those dat avnt bn called yet myt need to pray for doz called to fail if dey r to be called... I dont see y we shud be doin 5 interviews in the first place

@primus, pls the number that called you from p and g for th interview, is it landline, 0123XXXXXX or 080XXXX?, i got a call twice this morning from 0123XXXX but the person could not hear me and he hung up, have been calling since then but no one picked the call....
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by primusmaximus: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
topma234:

@primus, pls the number that called you from p and g for th interview, is it landline, 0123XXXXXX or 080XXXX?, i got a call twice this morning from 0123XXXX but the person could not hear me and he hung up, have been calling since then but no one picked the call....

was a globacom number.. 0805
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by topma234: 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
primus_maximus:

was a globacom number.. 0805
Tnx a lot, the call was from another place
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Rugby77: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2013
Wow! Hello everyone. This place has really gone silent.

@Topefisayo: Have you heard from them now?

For those that have had their first interviews, please has anyone of you gotten a feedback yet? Thanks for your response :-)
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2013
@Rugby, this thread is really getting silent and boring. I'm yet to hear anything from there. I guess they have filled up vacant positions. Guys that have gone for series of interviews, please update us on latest development.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
I had a first interview over 6 weeks ago - haven't heard anything since. No one else I spoke with has heard anything since either. Was told the roles would begin in July / August. I doubt the positions have been filled, but I think their recruitment process is extremely slow. Either that, or they're having a rethink (I pray not!). Anyway, let's keep praying, and applying to other companies smiley

1 Like

Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Rugby77: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
Thanks Jesuslovesme123. My first interview was like 6 weeks ago too. I know people they keep calling everyday to book 1st interview appointments with. @Topefisayo, they'll contact you soon. They are still contacting people. It's indeed slow though, the whole process. And they reopened the website again some weeks back for fresh applications. Wonderment!
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by jmnsimone(f): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
I also haven't heard anything from them since the congratulatory message, I stopped expecting their call a while back. Goodluck to those who have gone far, the best men won I guess.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by reexspect(m): 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
AV also nt bin cald after cngrat msg.bt we even stand beta chances dan those dt av don drs
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by reexspect(m): 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
jmnsimone: I also haven't heard anything from them since the congratulatory message, I stopped expecting their call a while back. Goodluck to those who have gone far, the best men won I guess.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by druid06(m): 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
[quote author=reexspect][/quote]

Are you Idah Idris an alumni of ABU zaire?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by oxygen25: 7:26am On Jun 27, 2013
Nawa o, PG just bone us like that, anyway, na dem sabi, although we still dey wait, but we go still move on.

@bashorun, I believe u have resumed.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2013
But why the delay and silence from them? IS there still hope at all? THose that have resumed with them are not even helping us,they should please give us updates.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 7:04am On Jul 02, 2013
hey, I neva resume o. I am even yet to be called for the 4th stage interview after having my third stage over 6weeks now.It's a pity I am giving up so fast on them.what would be would be.if dey need us, dey Wud get back to us.and if otherwise, life goes on.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2013
bashorunbazok: hey, I neva resume o. I am even yet to be called for the 4th stage interview after having my third stage over 6weeks now.It's a pity I am giving up so fast on them.what would be would be.if dey need us, dey Wud get back to us.and if otherwise, life goes on.
You are even lucky to have gone as far as third stage. Some of us are yet to be called at all. I placing a 50-50 chance with them. If they call me, i will go. However, i am not too keen on them anymore joor. Such long wait kills your spririt and passion. All the best to us all.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by primusmaximus: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2013
Dear Candidate,

We refer to your interview(s) with Procter & Gamble. This informs you that the position(s) that were available when you applied have been filled, however you are still in the interview process and we plan to complete your interviews within the next 12months, if/when new openings arise.

We sincerely apologize for the delay in communication and unfortunately may not be able to respond timely to one on one enquires due to the number of candidates in process. Please  bear with us.

Thank you again for your interest in Procter & Gamble. Please stay in touch by visiting experiencepg.com or joining our facebook page(www.facebook.com/pgwestafrica).

Best Regards,
Samantha
WA Talent Practice Coordinator
PROCTER & GAMBLE NIG.

Forgot i was even in their recruitment process lol
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by SoGalant1(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2013
Jus got same message. After several months, ℓσℓz. Wareffa!
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
i got same mail too.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Dudecollins(m): 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wow! What a thread! I've really gained som stuffs bout P&G here.
I'm a 400level engineering student of a federal university in Nig. I'm one of the process engineering internship applicants awaiting to b called for interview(s) by P&G. I did and passed my test bout 6 weeks ago bt I'm yet to be contacted 4d interview as they ve promised. The waiting is getting boring and out of hand as I have just 6 months for the I.T. which I was supposed to start on Aug 1st. Can som1 here pls advise I've tried and I'm still trying to apply to other places bt I've gone a bit far in P&G recruitment process: a 68-online assessment, a reasoning test @ dia plant in Ib... Can't just give up lik dat! Pls advise me!!
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by taiwogurl: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pls how can i submit ma CV
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by drdams: 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2013
http://pg.taleo.net/careers
click location : Nigeria
job : new univer grad

den click P and G Manager Hiring2
taiwo gurl: Pls how can i submit ma CV
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Rugby77: 1:20am On Aug 18, 2013
Dudecollins: Wow! What a thread! I've really gained som stuffs bout P&G here.
I'm a 400level engineering student of a federal university in Nig. I'm one of the process engineering internship applicants awaiting to b called for interview(s) by P&G. I did and passed my test bout 6 weeks ago bt I'm yet to be contacted 4d interview as they ve promised. The waiting is getting boring and out of hand as I have just 6 months for the I.T. which I was supposed to start on Aug 1st. Can som1 here pls advise I've tried and I'm still trying to apply to other places bt I've gone a bit far in P&G recruitment process: a 68-online assessment, a reasoning test @ dia plant in Ib... Can't just give up lik dat! Pls advise me!!

Seek the face of God and keep applying to other places. All the best!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Interview Mistakes You Should Avoid / Manager In A Hotel Or State Internal Revenue Job? / The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.