Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages (23057 Views)

P & G Reasoning Test Questions / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting / P & G Employment Test Sample Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 4:17am On May 17, 2013
topefisayo: The waiting is really suspence filled. Especially for those of us that are yet to be called for the first stage interview. I wrote mine on the 25th of March, got a congratulatory mail and since then, no word from them. I look forward to every call on my mobile phone and wished it was a call from P&G.
Can someone please volunteer to go and find out from their office if we should still be expectant?
Hey, whats up? U didnt get back to me afterwards. Whats new?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 9:42am On May 17, 2013
bashorunbazok:
Hey, whats up? U didnt get back to me afterwards. Whats new?
No response from them.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 20, 2013
Hello Hopefuls
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 11:14am On May 22, 2013
Wow. Didnt get a congratulatory mail but just got a call for an interview.

I have a good job though (Over 250k per month) any one has an idea how much the pay is. Would like to know if its worth it.

Thanks in advance.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 22, 2013
Zelinjo: Wow. Didnt get a congratulatory mail but just got a call for an interview.

I have a good job though (Over 250k per month) any one has an idea how much the pay is. Would like to know if its worth it.

Thanks in advance.

Well, at least good to know they havnt forgotten about our recruitment.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 22, 2013
Zelinjo: Wow. Didnt get a congratulatory mail but just got a call for an interview.

Thanks in advance.

That is good to hear. I hope to get called soon too.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Clearsure(m): 4:55pm On May 22, 2013
What is cooking guys
How is the nature of ur recruitment,,i'm rely interested in ur job offerin
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by ABEngine(m): 8:05pm On May 22, 2013
Clearsure: What is cooking guys
How is the nature of ur recruitment,,i'm rely interested in ur job offerin

Yam pottage, tasty but really hot, so hot that it hurts and burns.. Try P&G though
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 8:08am On May 23, 2013
AB Engine:

Yam pottage, tasty but really hot, so hot that it hurts and burns.. Try P&G though
LOL...quite funny.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 9:43am On May 23, 2013
Contrary to wide belief that not many people passed the test, a lot of people passed and interviews are been held daily in their office. I put a call to them just now and that was the information i got. So far you got a congratulatory message, you will definately be called. All other people in my category that are yet to be called should be calm.

1 Like

Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 23, 2013
Any idea about pay please?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by SoGalant1(m): 2:23pm On May 23, 2013
@Zelinjo, considering what was said of deir renumeration package durin the event/seminar, i wldnt say the pay is on par with what you 'early presently'. Howbeit, ​​am sure ι† ll ßε fair †o any new entrant in the industry. All the best with your interview (give ι† a shot)
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 23, 2013
Gosh my interviewer was intense, He drilled me ehn
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 23, 2013
Zelinjo: Gosh my interviewer was intense, He drilled me ehn

Its normal, but i trust you gave them your best. Could you please relate some of the questions you were asked?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by oxygen25: 6:00pm On May 23, 2013
Same with mine, those guys are tough.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 2:11am On May 24, 2013
oxygen25:
How many interview stages have you passed through?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 2:21am On May 24, 2013
Heya, but to me, 1st stage is the easiest tho.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 11:01am On May 24, 2013
oxygen25:
You guys are frightening us ooooo.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by konyevsky(m): 10:47pm On May 24, 2013

Thanks in advance.

So wen is ur interview??
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by konyevsky(m): 10:49pm On May 24, 2013

Bt u sha scaled thru ba? Can u send mi ur email? Myn is konyeogude@gmail.com
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 28, 2013
Hello guys. This thread has been passive for a while. Any new development from any quarter? Regular updates will be highly appreciated.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by primusmaximus: 8:16am On Jun 02, 2013
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2013
topefisayo: Hello guys. This thread has been passive for a while. Any new development from any quarter? Regular updates will be highly appreciated.
U ve not gotten a call yet?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2013
Not at all. I am beginning to evenn take my mind off it. Any further development from your end? Any firther call or directive?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 11:03am On Jun 03, 2013
topefisayo: Not at all. I am beginning to evenn take my mind off it. Any further development from your end? Any firther call or directive?
I don't really know whats up with them as regards peeps that have not been called at all. The whole thing is just too slow. I had my stage 3 interview two weeks ago, still awaiting further directive.
What was d response when u called them?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Rugby77: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2013
bashorunbazok:
I don't really know whats up with them as regards peeps that have not been called at all. The whole thing is just too slow. I had my stage 3 interview two weeks ago, still awaiting further directive.

Hello Bashorun, please did they get back to you immediately after the 1st stage interview to notify you of your success or they just waited till they were inviting you for the stage two's before they contacted you?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2013
Rugby77:

Hello Bashorun, please did they get back to you immediately after the 1st stage interview to notify you of your success or they just waited till they were inviting you for the stage two's before they contacted you?

I had stage 1 and stage 2 same day. Was called for stage 3 after several weeks( say 4).
how far about u?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
bashorunbazok:
I was told that interview is been on a daily basis and that all candidates will surely be contacted. That was about two to three weeks ago.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by topma234: 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
topefisayo: Not at all. I am beginning to evenn take my mind off it. Any further development from your end? Any firther call or directive?

Guys, I think they are recruiting because of the new plant that is under construction, I think they are taking there time to do the recruitment, am not sure of this but just my tot...
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Rugby77: 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
@Bashorun: I did just one at the 1st stage. The timing was pretty late, so there was no way more than one could have been held. I think every other person I saw having theirs that day did just one too.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
topma234:

Guys, I think they are recruiting because of the new plant that is under construction, I think they are taking there time to do the recruitment, am not sure of this but just my tot...

The new plant at Agbara is likely to be completed in nothing less than 1 year (maybe 2 years).
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by tinnymerit(m): 4:33am On Jun 05, 2013
teminoni:

The new plant at Agbara is likely to be completed in nothing less than 1 year (maybe 2 years).
They have yet to be completed 250 million dollars plant in osun state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment (4 Positions) / How To Land A Great Job As A Graduate (after NYSC) / Top Interview Mistakes You Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.