Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages (23060 Views)

P & G Reasoning Test Questions / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting / P & G Employment Test Sample Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
Arios: I WISH U THE BEST AND A POSITVE RESULT WILL COME OUT TO BE PART OF P AND G EMPLOYER, BROS CAN I HAVE UR NO MY MAIL IS ENGRABDUL4CHEM@GMAIL.COM,
BIG AMEN.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
topefisayo:
@Bashorun, Any new development?
None yet for me, and other guys I met there on Friday. How about you?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2013
bashorunbazok:
None yet for me, and other guys I met there on Friday. How about you?

I am yet to be called for the first stage interview.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
topefisayo:

I am yet to be called for the first stage interview.
Ok. That means u gat enough time to prepare ahead of the interview.All da best.

1 Like

Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
bashorunbazok:
Ok. That means u gat enough time to prepare ahead of the interview.All da best
☺KƔ, thanks. @Bashorunn, pls can U̶̲̥̅̊ send M̶̲̅ε̲̣ Your number? Mine is 08127403829
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2013
Waiting
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
topefisayo: Waiting
Check your call log. I called you yesterday with a glo line( 08072...31). Thats my number.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
bashorunbazok:
Check your call log. I called you yesterday with a glo line( 08072...31). Thats my number.

Yeah, That true. I saw the missed call. That's my spare line and i don't take it to work. I saw the missed call and called you back at night when i got home but you said i should call back. I don't know when i slept off. I will call you this evening when i get home. Thanks.

I heard some have gone for the third stage interview.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by jmnsimone(f): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
Na wa O, third stage?! When some of us haven't even been invited for the first interview. God be with us, thank you all for this thread.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by oluwanoni: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hi guys, pls for those that did test on the 9th of April, as any one gotten a reply/success test from Edeme
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by kelechi01(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2013
jmnsimone: Na wa O, third stage?! When some of us haven't even been invited for the first interview. God be with us, thank you all for this thread.

Please do you have any idea how people are being contacted for the interview? i.e if it's via mail, txt or phone call.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by kelechi01(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2013
bashorunbazok:
Holla wen u gat update.I will do same.

Bruva, gud a.m. Please how were u contacted for d interview? by txt, mail, or fone?

1 Like

Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by jmnsimone(f): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2013
kelechi01:

Please do you have any idea how people are being contacted for the interview? i.e if it's via mail, txt or phone call.

i have no idea, haven't been contacted since they sent the congratulatory message.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by kelechi01(m): 10:57am On Apr 26, 2013
jmnsimone:

i have no idea, haven't been contacted since they sent the congratulatory message.

k. Hear its a very cool place to work in though, I believe all successful candidates wld be cntctd in due course. Guess we just hv 2 exercise a 'lil patience (though its easier said than done.)
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by realbomax: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2013
I just got a mail frm edeme dat she has contacted pple who passed d test conducted on 9th of april. Pls can someone confirm it?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by reexspect(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2013
realbomax: I just got a mail frm edeme dat she has contacted pple who passed d test conducted on 9th of april. Pls can someone confirm it?
Yes i just got a congratulation message tru my email.praise d lord
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by reexspect(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2013
realbomax: I just got a mail frm edeme dat she has contacted pple who passed d test conducted on 9th of april. Pls can someone confirm it?
just got a congratulatory msg.praise d lord
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by dademonie(f): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2013
I also got a success mail. God is Faithful

1 Like

Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by ArmaniNG: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2013
Success mail...Thank God. The cutoff scared me tho
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by ABEngine(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
Armani_NG: Success mail...Thank God. The cutoff scared me tho
Success Success and SUccess!!!! Yes, that brings me to the question, Oga Armani you mean there was a cutoff really?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by ArmaniNG: 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
@AB, yeah a colleague spoke to one of the staff during the networking session on d 8th. Sounded like 70-80%.

Congrats & all the best
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by ABEngine(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
Armani_NG: @AB, yeah a colleague spoke to one of the staff during the networking session on d 8th. Sounded like 70-80%.

Congrats & all the best

Thanks brother, I think I need to fasten the seat belt now. Congratulations to all on this thread see you all soon
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by ciwi: 10:07am On Apr 27, 2013
Hi guys, I really love the success story on this thread and would really L♥√e to be a part of it. How did u guys apply? Especially for the management trainee position? And wat are d requirements/qualifications? Pls help me out. God bless you
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by kelechi01(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2013
Hey fellas, any news yet on the P n G recruitment drive? Has anybody been cntctd again for oral interview? Happy new mnth y'all
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by konyevsky(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2013
jmnsimone:

She wud call u on fone at night 2 inform u of d interview date and time.....and usually it shud b accompanied wit a mail tho bt d call is usually d means of contact......am stil waiting 4 ma 1st stage interview call tho, did my test 25th of march or so......

1 Like

Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by kelechi01(m): 9:19am On May 02, 2013
konyevsky:

She wud b call u on fone at night 2 inform u of d interview date and time.....and usually it shud b accompanied wit a mail tho bt d call is usually d means of contact......am stil waiting 4 ma 1st stage interview call tho, did my test 25th of march or so......

Fanx bruva for the info. Guess we in the same boat. Together we would get there.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 02, 2013
oxygen25:

I think you are wrong sir! I wrote the finance recruitment test and a mail (success) has been sent to me. Mind you we had a seminar/event before the test, I think around 15th of march, if you can still remember. Maybe it is a batch thing sha.

Hi, i wasnt totally wrong sir. Just got a call inviting me for an interview on Monday.
-Finance recruitment
Who's with me on this?

https://www.nairaland.com/1204144/procter-gamble-inviting-candidates-finance/1#15525842
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by ArmaniNG: 7:12pm On May 02, 2013
Oh great. All the best with your interview while those of us who wrote on the 9th await ours.

Do bring back positive reports ok
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by ABEngine(m): 2:46am On May 03, 2013
i wrote on the 9th of April and got invited for tomorrow by phone. Please anyone else?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by dademonie(f): 7:12am On May 03, 2013
AB Engine: i wrote on the 9th of April and got invited for tomorrow by phone. Please anyone else?
Wow! I wish you success. Please, don't forget to give us info about it.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by kelechi01(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2013
I wonder how the call for interview is being carried out. Successful candidates from the March 25th batch haven't all been contacted, yet those from the April 9th batch have been called. I really hope they get to call us all. Congrats to you though if you've been called and I wish you all the best of luck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Land A Great Job As A Graduate (after NYSC) / Top Interview Mistakes You Should Avoid / Manager In A Hotel Or State Internal Revenue Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.