Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,930 members, 7,814,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages (23059 Views)

P & G Reasoning Test Questions / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting / P & G Employment Test Sample Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by konyevsky(m): 1:10am On May 04, 2013
Every1 shud b patient. News reaching me says that so far u got a mail dat u were successful, u'd definitely b called 4 d 1st stage interview irrespective of d date u wrote ur test. U jst nid 2b calm and patient....
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by ArmaniNG: 5:00pm On May 04, 2013
@AB, how did your interview go, hope the questions weren't too dazing. What's the duration like by d way
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by ABEngine(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2013
kelechi01: I wonder how the call for interview is being carried out. Successful candidates from the March 25th batch haven't all been contacted, yet those from the April 9th batch have been called. I really hope they get to call us all. Congrats to you though if you've been called and I wish you all the best of luck.

Really? I dont know what criteria they employ to call people for interview but I can say this call thing isnt effective, because of her (A 'she' called me) delays in sending me the venue, i had to reschedule. I was scheduled for 11.00am Friday the 3rd, from an improptu call at about 8pm Thursday, 2nd. I am yet to know when I am rescheduled for. Hopefully everyone who got through will be called
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by ABEngine(m): 10:15pm On May 04, 2013
Armani_NG: @AB, how did your interview go, hope the questions weren't too dazing. What's the duration like by d way
Bros mi, I rescheduled. Sat up all dressed but never got the venue. Got across to the caller via the same number and only got apologies. Dont know the new date, time and venue
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by kelechi01(m): 8:41am On May 06, 2013
AB Engine:

Really? I dont know what criteria they employ to call people for interview but I can say this call thing isnt effective, because of her (A 'she' called me) delays in sending me the venue, i had to reschedule. I was scheduled for 11.00am Friday the 3rd, from an improptu call at about 8pm Thursday, 2nd. I am yet to know when I am rescheduled for. Hopefully everyone who got through will be called

Did you apply for the manager hiring gig or the NYSC finance? Asking cos it seems the manager hiring is subject to existing vacancies i.e when vacancy(ies) open up. Really hope we get called and scale through. Like your name by the way. Sounds cool. AB ENGINE
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by ABEngine(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2013
kelechi01:

Did you apply for the manager hiring gig or the NYSC finance? Asking cos it seems the manager hiring is subject to existing vacancies i.e when vacancy(ies) open up. Really hope we get called and scale through. Like your name by the way. Sounds cool. AB ENGINE
I applied for the NYSC Batch A recruitment Drive and filled in for Supply chain and thanks.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 07, 2013
The waiting and suspence can be killing. Till date, ve not gotten a cal for interview but i believe i will be caalled soonest. Those that have gone for first nd second stage interview should pls brief us how Ȋ̝̊̅† went ‎​Ãήϑ those going tomorrow.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 07, 2013
AB Engine:
Bros mi, I rescheduled. Sat up all dressed but never got the venue. Got across to the caller via the same number and only got apologies. Dont know the new date, time and venue
Any news from them?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 08, 2013
Hello guys, what's tthe latest?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by ABEngine(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2013
I did my interview on the 8th of may by 4.00pm finally after rescheduling twice but it wasnt successful, because I got a mail afterwards informing me to try again in 12 months. Good luck to those who made it through. Make sure you extensively get knowledge of P&G, discuss your CV, and give appropraite examples in the context- occassion, action plan, result.
I hope it goes well sometime soon.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 8:32am On May 09, 2013
Too bad. Thanks for the information though.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by kelechi01(m): 11:20am On May 09, 2013
AB Engine: I did my interview on the 8th of may by 4.00pm finally after rescheduling twice but it wasnt successful, because I got a mail afterwards informing me to try again in 12 months. Good luck to those who made it through. Make sure you extensively get knowledge of P&G, discuss your CV, and give appropraite examples in the context- occassion, action plan, result.

Eya, hope it goes better for you next time around. Thanks for the update and wish u well in your future endeavors.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 11:57am On May 09, 2013
AB Engine: I did my interview on the 8th of may by 4.00pm finally after rescheduling twice but it wasnt successful, because I got a mail afterwards informing me to try again in 12 months. Good luck to those who made it through. Make sure you extensively get knowledge of P&G, discuss your CV, and give appropraite examples in the context- occassion, action plan, result.
I am sorry for the outcome. I pray God provides you with something better. I am yet to get a mail nor call from them after my second stage interview tho.

1 Like

Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 09, 2013
bashorunbazok:
I am sorry for the outcome. I pray God provides you with something better. I am yet to get a mail nor call from them after my second stage interview tho.

When did you have your interview? Give them a call and request for an update.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 3:27pm On May 09, 2013
teminoni:

When did you have your interview? Give them a call and request for an update.
I had the 2 stages of interview about 3weeks ago.I called them today as you advised.I was told that I would be called for the 3rd stage soon. Anyway, I still gat few weeks to complete my nysc.
Thanks for your concern.How about you? Whats the status of yours?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by oxygen25: 4:00pm On May 09, 2013
Whaoh! Congrats, temi, what's up? We shall all get there. Meanwhile, my interviewer drilled me, no be small, I fear o!
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 5:11pm On May 09, 2013
oxygen25: Whaoh! Congrats, temi, what's up? We shall all get there. Meanwhile, my interviewer drilled me, no be small, I fear o!
Was it ur 1st stage? And when did u have it?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by oxygen25: 5:36pm On May 09, 2013
bashorunbazok:
Was it ur 1st stage? And when did u have it?
yeah! 1st stage, had it today.

1 Like

Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by ArmaniNG: 6:24pm On May 09, 2013
@Oxygen, sure you might not be comfortable with sharing some of d questions, but could you advice what area to focus on in the interview preparation...thanks
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 09, 2013
bashorunbazok:
I had the 2 stages of interview about 3weeks ago.I called them today as you advised.I was told that I would be called for the 3rd stage soon. Anyway, I still gat few weeks to complete my nysc.
Thanks for your concern.How about you? Whats the status of yours?

I had only the 1st stage interview on monday.
Have not heard from them since then.
But mine was for Finance recruitment, i guess yours was for Management recruitment
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 4:43am On May 10, 2013
Am i the only one yet to be called for the first stage at all? Bashorun, pls can you provide me the number you used i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ reaching them?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 4:44am On May 10, 2013
teminoni:

I had only the 1st stage interview on monday.
Have not heard from them since then.
But mine was for Finance recruitment, i guess yours was for Management recruitment
Yea, its management. How was ur stage1 interview?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by jmnsimone(f): 9:47am On May 10, 2013
topefisayo: Am i the only one yet to be called for the first stage at all? Bashorun, pls can you provide me the number you used i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ reaching them?

No you're not, I haven't been called either and the wait is grating my nerves. Do please share the number as soon as you get it. Thanks.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 11:12am On May 11, 2013
Still expectant.............................
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 10:43am On May 14, 2013
Good Morning guys. Any recent update with P & G? The wait is increasingly becoming suspence filled. Who has an up to date information with them. I hope we also have people that are yet to be cvalled for the first stage interview with them. For those that have gone for stages of interview, kindly give us an up-date if any. For those have collected offer letters, kindly explode info and what to expect too. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by ArmaniNG: 6:10pm On May 14, 2013
Oh well, you're not alone. I did my test April 9 and I've been waiting ever since I got the success mail. One thing's for sure, they'll reach all of us.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 7:35am On May 15, 2013
Someone might find this thread useful for interview preparation.
https://www.nairaland.com/339816/interview-questions-p-g-pls
Let us all remain hopeful.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 7:45am On May 15, 2013
Many thanks.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by mikkyshow2003: 10:06am On May 15, 2013
Hello guys, I wrote the PnG test on April 9 and I got a Congratulatory message. Ever since then, I've not got any other info from them. I also noticed that all my friends that have been invited for interviews were Industrial Production Graduates. I hope I am not alone in this shoe because I'm a graduate of Food Technology. Can someone help out with EDEME's phone number. You can kindly send it privately to my mail (oladelemadeyemi@gmail.com). Thanks
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by oxygen25: 1:19pm On May 15, 2013
@temi, how far about the interview, any mail/info from them? I haven't been contacted since then o (last week).
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 15, 2013
The waiting is really suspence filled. Especially for those of us that are yet to be called for the first stage interview. I wrote mine on the 25th of March, got a congratulatory mail and since then, no word from them. I look forward to every call on my mobile phone and wished it was a call from P&G.
Can someone please volunteer to go and find out from their office if we should still be expectant?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 15, 2013
topefisayo: The waiting is really suspence filled. Especially for those of us that are yet to be called for the first stage interview. I wrote mine on the 25th of March, got a congratulatory mail and since then, no word from them. I look forward to every call on my mobile phone and wished it was a call from P&G.
Can someone please volunteer to go and find out from their office if we should still be expectant?

I understand what you are going through. But if there is one thing i have learnt in my little experience in applying for jobs, its that, you should never put too much expectation and hope in one application or company. Relax and act like u'v lost out already. Take your mind off it and apply for other jobs. If they want you, they will contact you. And if not, Life goes on.

Just check your thread for updates once in a while.. not every hour.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Land A Great Job As A Graduate (after NYSC) / Top Interview Mistakes You Should Avoid / Manager In A Hotel Or State Internal Revenue Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.