Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Who Is A Romantic Person? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Romantic Person? (13214 Views)

Continuation of "FALLEN" A Romantic Photo Novel(picture Novel) / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by Frando29(m): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2008
starlizzy:

naija guys no romanatic at all.
them try 4 that side at all.
so, forget romanatic

Try me, tongue
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by omena555(f): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2008
a romantic person is a person that is romantic grin

. . . . like me cheesy
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by candylips(m): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2008
starlizzy:

naija guys no romanatic at all.
them try 4 that side at all.
so, forget romanatic

romanatic
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by Caradona(f): 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2008
Some Men that I've met, confuse sex as being Romantic. But its before and after that counts. tongue
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by Bblak(f): 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2008
Someone that is conscious enough to know how you feel at a particular time.An emotionally groomed person
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by adeboo(f): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2008
A romantic person is one that takes the matters of the heart to another level.
They always look for ways to make their affection and heart known to their loved one.
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by Ekwere(m): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2008
I have gone through all the replies here and hmmmmmmmm some are good WHILE others are here to crack jokes on serious matters like this one.
Well,let me opine that a romantic person is someone who has this idea of giving out flowers,lingeries,pants,emotional cards,administering candle light dinner and doing other romantic things on special occasion that concerns his fiancee,wife or galfriend.
P E R I O D
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by dantolee(m): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2008
someone with a roman tick for each of his sons, get it, roman-tic-per-son, lol, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink grin cheesy
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by dantolee(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2008
someone with a roman tick for each of his sons, get it, roman-tic-per-son, lol, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink grin cheesy
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by spikedcylinder: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2008
Inyama! grin
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by kobikwelu(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2008
my own view ohhh!!!!

a romantic person is someone who makes his/her spouse/partner feel sexually conscious.

am not implying sex ohhh!!!(refering to all those online pastors/crusaders)

note:most men/women love their spouse/partner but are not romantic.
so dont confuse the both!!!!
grin
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by linn(f): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2008
To be frank i do not think there is any one romantic cos it only lasts at the early stage. is there?
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by chinda3: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2008
To be frank i do not think there is any one romantic

TRY ME
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by handsombob(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2008
To my own understanding i believe a romantic person should be somebody that should meet his or partners emotional feel at a particular time.
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by handsombob(m): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2008
A romantic person can also be somebody that has a good physics
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by albridge(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2008
a romantic person is me grin really. ask my ex girlfriends and they will tell you its true.
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by boywaffi: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2008
it depends ones definition of romantic, some see it has running around them ,others as just taking them out to MR-Biggs and MRS-Small (Pepper soup joint) smiley
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2008
Is Will smith a romantic, sly?
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by Prinston: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2008
A romantic person is a person who can express his love for his spouse or girlfriend in terms of kissing and bieng good in bed undecided kiss pls my opinion. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by Belema08(f): 10:55am On May 16, 2008
a romantic person is someone who is in touch with his/her feelings and always tries to express them to someone very special, especially feelings of love, care, affection and all that senrenre!Some one lyk me!!! wink wink
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by lagguy: 12:13pm On May 16, 2008
i know no o.
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by lagguy: 12:13pm On May 16, 2008
And I no wan know. grin
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by tine(f): 1:21pm On May 16, 2008
A romantic person is one who See's the silver lining on every cloud and views life through rose colored lenses. A romantic See's some good in every one. That is what makes it easy for them to empathise with others and do all the mushy stuff they are good at.
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by linn(f): 11:05am On May 17, 2008
CHINDA, Are u sure u are?
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2008
In my opinion, a romantic man is one who looks at me deeply and passionately in my eyes and bares his innermost thoughts whenever he talks to me, however idiotic he may seem at that time. He thinks about me any time and calls me to tell me that he is thinking about me. He holds my hand and caresses my arms tenderly while looking at me in my eyes. He cries while relieving his emotions and is passionate while love-making. He associates sex with emotions. To him, sex is a language, not a forum to showcase performance. He caresses my cheeks, chin, hair/weave grin grin and my back subconsciously. He talks with other people, but whispers to me. He kisses me without a reason. Just the thought that I am his will make him kiss me. I could go on and on, but too little time. Now that is just a piece of a romantic man in my opinion.
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by kingsikaz(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2008
word analysis

a Romantic person is a person who is a Roman( 4rm Rome) and who's very thick-jus remove h and k. grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Romantic Person? by creamdream: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2008
A romantic person is someone you honestly think is romantic, it is a subjective you thing, not what everybody thinks, i depends on what is romantic to you personally!! eg what is romantic to mugabe wil not be romantic to clinton. the subjective sense is more important here. so what is romantic to you? your answer is of course correct!! yes. to you. and that should be more important than my own/our opinion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You) / 10 Ways Guys Console Themselves When They Are Tired Of Searching For Girlfriends / What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.