Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Would You Change Your Religion For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Change Your Religion For Her? (554 Views)

Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' / Can You Convert Your Religion Because Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Change Your Religion For Her? by SwitchTel(m): 1:07am On Apr 09, 2013
Would you change your religion for the girl you love and want to marry or should it be the other way round.
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Her? by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 09, 2013
Why should I?
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Her? by kevoh(m): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
SwitchTel:
Would you change your religion for the girl you love and want to marry or should it be the other way round.
Just got your Nairaland PM. Dunno how that stuff works. If you want to contact me, add me directly on whatsapp: xxxxxxxxxx. Sorry for resurrecting your old thread, SwitchTel

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Want To Know If Your Bf/gf Is Cheating On You? / Actress Foluke Daramola Set To Drag Bukola Fasuyi To Court For Libel / My First Day @ Dis Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.