Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,645 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Naija Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Naija Girls (1490 Views)

Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? / So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls / Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Naija Girls by fubbyy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
I'm in kumasi for some time now,can't just believe that its true that ghanian girls are better than naija girls in all angle

1...A ghanian girl no send your pocket o as long as she likes you

2...she makes the first move if she likes you

3... she calls more than you call

4.... she's takes you out more often like naija guys do to their girls

5.... You don't have to cajole or play any stunt to convince her to have sex with you( like naija guys do to their girls) rather she does that

6.... This girls are decent with 2much exposure

7..... It seems all they teach them in school is english, dem dey flow o, with some kind funny accent, pronounce work as"wek" her as "hair"

Meeehn this girls are fun ,These girls are down to earth, wife materials indeed, anyway let me see how this will end, I still have 4 days to spend here
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Naija Girls by drake99: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
fubbyy: I'm in kumasi for some time now,can't just believe that its true that ghanian girls are better than naija girls in all angle

5.... You don't have to cajole or play any stunt to convince her to have sex with you( like naija guys do to their girls) rather she does that

7..... It seems all they teach them in school is english, dem dey flow o, with some kind funny accent, pronounce work as"wek" her as "hair"

Meeehn this girls are fun ,These girls are down to earth, wife materials indeed, anyway let me see how this will end, I still have 4 days to spend here
there's no doubt about it, its nothing but the truth, I have been to ghana several times and I can relate with what you are saying

They are ahead of naija girls
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Naija Girls by badmarket: 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
I think there's cure for HIV now.
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Naija Girls by Chaulay1: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
fubbyy: I'm in kumasi for some time now,can't just believe that its true that ghanian girls are better than naija girls in all angle

So all what you listed above equals a good wife material! I just wonder.... Take a deep breath and read through what you posted and if that is all you expect from your future wife, then, all the best.

No 2,4 5 and 6 sounds like a girlfriend material to me. Infact no 6 is contradictory, decent with too much exposure. More like the girls are incharge of d relationship.
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Naija Girls by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
This is based on generalisations abt girls who you met just in 6days? Really am Ghanaian but i disagree with this. Infact i don't know a girl unless she must be a fool to spend money on a guy just in 6days of knowing him.

Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Naija Girls by fubbyy(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
This is based on generalisations abt girls who you met just in 6days? Really am Ghanaian but i disagree with this. Infact i don't know a girl unless she must be a fool to spend money on a guy just in 6days of knowing him.
maybe am simply lucky
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Naija Girls by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
fubbyy: maybe am simply lucky
She will lose this fight. All you have said, I have been told by my friends who have visited Ghana.

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Good Friend; An Experiment / How A Woman Feels When She's Just Laid / Must Read ''finish It''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.