Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians (5247 Views)

Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? / Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? / So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by millco88(f): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2009
fact
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by abrahym(m): 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2009
it myth
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by C2H5OH(f): 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2009
lie
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 25, 2009
C2H5OH:

lie
tell him/her o.

Naija girls( not the obese ones) gotz it better: behind, front, hips, waist, and esp legs. wink
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Moyola(f): 12:08am On Mar 25, 2009
millco88:

fact

Fact yu say?
Mur lyk yur opinion! tongue
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by OgidiBoy(m): 12:13am On Mar 25, 2009
I need proof, and if it's true then I'll be going to Ghana to find wife, Nigerian women are fine but their attitude nowadays is just much for a man sad
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by chamotex(m): 12:14am On Mar 25, 2009
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 25, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I need proof, and if it's true then I'll be going to Ghana to find wife, Nigerian women are fine but their attitude nowadays is just much for a man sad
Too much spice for ya?
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by OgidiBoy(m): 12:30am On Mar 25, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Too much spice for ya?

Hell yeah, I'm a gentle soul, I sure don't need no drama sad
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 25, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Hell yeah, I'm a gentle soul, I sure don't need no drama sad
Then I suggest you leave J-girl alone. If you can't handle Nigerian spice wink
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by OgidiBoy(m): 12:33am On Mar 25, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Then I suggest you leave J-girl alone. If you can't handle Nigerian spice wink

Sorry to inform you dear, J-girl is not like most of you Nigerian girls, she is sweet, nice and never rude to guys sometimes I wonder if she really is Nigerian tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 25, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Sorry to inform you dear, J-girl is not like most of you Nigerian girls, she is sweet, nice and never rude to guys sometimes I wonder if she really is Nigerian tongue tongue tongue
Like me?
I'm sorry, but have we met before? tongue
Am nice, quiet, gentle and caring (chokes).

Nah, she's not Nigerian, she's half Congolese half Siberian
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by OgidiBoy(m): 12:43am On Mar 25, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Like me?
I'm sorry, but have we met before? tongue
Am nice, quiet, gentle and caring (chokes).

Nah, she's not Nigerian, she's half Congolese half Siberian

Not like you dear, you nice sometimes but I've seem you get really nasty with some dude on here I'll have to go look it up.

If you all that, then I'm sure you'll find you a nice Nigerian man that won't mind to date you. tongue tongue

You lie about my j-girl wait till she gets out of school tonight I'll tell her.
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 25, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Not like you dear, you nice sometimes but I've seem you get really nasty with some dude on here I'll have to go look it up.

If you all that, then I'm sure you'll find you a nice Nigerian man that won't mind to date you. tongue tongue

You lie about my j-girl wait till she gets out of school tonight I'll tell her.
LOL, am nice all the time.
Circumstances require me to get nasty with some people. Waste of energy, is what I see it now.

Naija dude? What did I ever do to you? That you wish me such evil.

Ghanaian men all the way. They are just sexy. kiss kiss
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Treetop20(m): 12:46am On Mar 25, 2009
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by OgidiBoy(m): 12:49am On Mar 25, 2009
Yeah right, like you really going to go with a Ghanaian dude, Nigerian guys are sought all over the world, in Tx Nigerian guys rule. cool
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by tope2000(f): 12:50am On Mar 25, 2009
Treetop20:

*Angry @ treetop* angry angry tongue
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by chiogo(f): 12:50am On Mar 25, 2009
And even if they do, what are we s'pposed to do?? undecided get a life, man.  tongue
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Treetop20(m): 12:51am On Mar 25, 2009
tope2000:

*Angry @ treetop* angry angry tongue
flirting again are we? cheesy
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 25, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Yeah right, like you really going to go with a Ghanaian dude, Nigerian guys are sought all over the world, in Tx Nigerian guys rule. cool
I'm not subjected to a clause or group of people.

I do not have to sought after the same thing those clueless (I'd like to think) women out there sought after.

Nigerian men are not in vogue and never will be tongue

I still love y'all sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by tope2000(f): 12:52am On Mar 25, 2009
Treetop20:

flirting again are we? cheesy

I wudnt dare grin
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 25, 2009
chiogo:

And even if they do, what are we s'pposed to do?? undecided get a life, man. tongue
rotflmao.

I think they want us to have mud fight with them cheesy
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by OgidiBoy(m): 12:59am On Mar 25, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

rotflmao.

I think they want us to have mud fight with them cheesy

I won't mind having a mud fight with you and j-girl together in the ring tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by millco88(f): 1:04am On Mar 25, 2009
Most of the stuck up Nigerian girls are not exactly the baddest chicks out there, but they act like it, ESP here in the US. They act like they Americas standard of beauty when most self-respected won't give them a second look.

They are at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to being attractive.

In contract, some of the baddest bitches I've ever seen were Ghanian

Their head game is also ridiculous.
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 25, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I won't mind having a mud fight with you and j-girl together in the ring tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed
You know, I wonder if Naija men ever think abt anything but sex.
Anytime I talk to Naija men, be it online or on campus, it always trail off to sex.

See why I can't date you ppl? shocked shocked tongue
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 25, 2009
millco88:

Most of the stuck up Nigerian girls are not exactly the baddest chicks out there, but they act like it, ESP here in the US. They act like they Americas standard of beauty when most self-respected won't give them a second look.

We'll take the baddest chick to baddest bitches anytime.
Thanks undecided
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Treetop20(m): 1:07am On Mar 25, 2009
millco88:

now you are chatting shit
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by OgidiBoy(m): 1:07am On Mar 25, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

You know, I wonder if Naija men ever think abt anything but sex.
Anytime I talk to Naija men, be it online or on campus, it always trail off to sex.

See why I can't date you ppl? shocked shocked tongue

I was just kidding grin grin
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 25, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I was just kidding grin grin
You better.
Why would I even fight her for?

A naiaj man? rotflmao cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by OgidiBoy(m): 1:13am On Mar 25, 2009
I can't speak for all the Nigerian guys out there, say all you want Nigerian guys are most hard working, and the most dedicated. We have our fault true but we only human right.
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 25, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I can't speak for all the Nigerian guys out there, say all you want Nigerian guys are most hard working, and the most dedicated. We have our fault true but we only human right.
Hmm hmmm, I'm sorry.
Communication must have been disconnected after "speak".
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by OgidiBoy(m): 1:22am On Mar 25, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Hmm hmmm, I'm sorry.
Communication must have been disconnected after "speak".

sharape there grin grin grin You know you just love us, you just want to act all hard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Modern Day Girl And Stupidity / All They Want Its Sex / Photo: Can Ladies Ever Stop Doing This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.