Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos (30199 Views)

7 Items Common To Every Student On Various Campus In Nigeria. / Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation / Policeman Fires At University Of Ibadan Student On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by nomorename(f): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2013
Na wa o. so their gods are angry and they did not strike Fashola for selling their land but decided to kill an innocent girl? What a load of rubbish. And how insensitive of that nincompoop ruler.
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by tewoayo(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2013
What a stupid Monarch! Can't even sympathise with the family of the dead before saying rubbish from his mouth. R.I.P CELESTINA
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 11, 2013
yuzedo:

May lightening release you from the shackles of ignorance. Bloody vermin!
Your obituary should read 'Dead by Stupidity'.Bloody nucca, donate your brain for cancer research
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by JimmyBoy1: 10:04am On Apr 11, 2013
The Oba once to reclaim land already sold to legitimate landloards, Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by gistme24(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2013
Guys, I grew up in that area and the said school is just a walking distance from my mum's house.

Having said that, the Oba is a big liar. His only occupation is to send omo onile boys to any property development project in the area, often led by one of his Sons. His other occupation is to claim govt land and sale it off, leaving the buyers to sort themselves out with the govt. He pulled this stunt with the large parcel of land just beside third mainland bridge.
Oworo is the most backward of all the communities in kosofe!

And the irony of it is that this dude is not an indegene of oworo. His mum came from oworo.

May the soul of the girl rest in peace.
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by KpagoGIN(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2013
The gods must be crazy or The gods are not to blame, one out this two should fit the monarch state of mind
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Arysexy(m): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2013
May Amadioha in collabo with Sango strike down this animalistic Oba down for this crap he vomitted. Who are d strangers dat bought d land of which d stupid gods are angry? Did he enter this world with any land? Useless omonile Oba. Land go kill u foolish Oba! RIP to d young lady. Who knows d juju the animal take kill this gal come dey blame govt. Evil people!
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by upuphim(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2013
So their gods cannot identify and take vengeance on who desecrated Oworoshoki land? The Monarch should be held responsible for the death of the students. He must have invoked the lightning to press home his demand. To my understanding, lightning does not kill any how neither the gods but human being does diabolically. If that girl is a member of my family, I will not bury her at Oworonshoki. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by ony073: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2013
Dis is bad and sad. Maybe d girl av necklace on her, dt's one of d reason y footballer are nt allow to put on chain during a football game wen it's rainy! cry
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Akshow: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2013
50calibre:

Wait! Is spare part business supposed to be an insult? Because spare parts is a money spinner, well paid than even most white collar jobs, i even intend to start a spare parts business in the no distant future so I'm sorry on that issue, you just uplifted him.
for your left mind abi?
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Cocodiva: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2013
playcharles: Lighting don't strike twice at a particular point.... But If true may her soul rest in peace

Its very possible for lightening to strike twice in a point.if there's presence of an electrical conductor at that point.There might have been a metal on her such as a chain or the likes.only God knows.
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Akshow: 11:07am On Apr 11, 2013
Airforce1:

Another Iddiot spotted
First it was shollypoop the sango worshipper and now dis low life AKShow...

Gee, appease your stewpid hungry gods with that dangling piece of decoration inbetween your tiny bow maggot infested legs so as to save that community from another deadly thunder strike..

And please don't forget to sacrifice shollypooops left breaast too..

yorubaz should be used to appease yoruba gods and not the other way round
Hmmmm childish tribal slur. Dont patronize me shukwudi. Face your Oga spare part business cos me no get time for a sore pathetic low life. Shalom.
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Ishilove: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2013
Only God knows what her parents involved themselves in. Too bad. In all these, the innocent ones always suffer.

On the flipside, she must have trespassed somewhere or done something. We may never know
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Cocodiva: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2013
Stop being silly.
Airforce1:

Only in SW u get to hear about some useless gods somewhere demanding for human heads to appease them

And I keep asking myself, can't they (your gods) use moronz like you (sholypoop) to appease themselves and let go of innocent people?

Those gods of yours must be crazy for strucking that innocent girl to death instead of an Iddddiot like u

1 Like

Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Iykeponti(m): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2013
Nawa for dis kind god oo , so dis god no fit kill those government officials wey spoil d land, na to kill d small girl wey no abi anything..... nothin wey person no go hear from dis con3 grin grin
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by tundelomo(m): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2013
undecidedTheir gods must be crazy
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Iykeponti(m): 11:29am On Apr 11, 2013
ceejay80s: Who be the mumu wey click "like" on op post? U like say she die or what? Make una dey use una common sense na, even on fb una dey do am, person go post that him mama die, all of una go click "like". i blame mtn, airtel, glo, etisalat wey make browsing cheap on phones
Somebody need to educate u abt what "LIKE" represents.......
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Eneze1(f): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2013
that god must be crazy for it to have killed an innocent girl, and the traditional head don't even have something meaningful to say, RIP to the girl and may God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by fr3do(m): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2013
The school should be sued for having no lightning conductor on any of their buildings...
The gods can't strike u with lightning when there is a better conductor close by...
That monarch should sharap!

My condolences to the family.

Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by fr3do(m): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2013
Iykeponti: Somebody need to educate u abt what "LIKE" represents.......

He is educated.
U only like sumtin wen u're pleased about it and probably want more...if i'm not mistaking
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Cocodiva: 11:40am On Apr 11, 2013
The oba is an insensitive individual and is not fit to be a leader.people should be careful when outside in bad weather.condolences to the family
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by donlyone(m): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2013
logica: Lightning does strike WITHOUT a storm.

Stranger things have happened
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by biolabee(m): 11:46am On Apr 11, 2013
R2bees: their gods are angry, and he decided to descend his anger on a school girl and not even a govt official,. Oba go sidon jare

Me likey
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by empexy(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2013
obadiah777: LORD KNOWS WHAT SHE DID IN PAST LIFE
And what do I make of this comment? Must you be so irrational in your tots? This girl was a secondary school student for goodness sakes...smh
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by logica(m): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2013
donlyone:

Stranger things have happened
It is not EVEN considered strange. Only thing is, the storm cloud even if not visible overhead, could be in the far distance. The lightning could then make its way from that point to land in an area with clear sky and apparent "nice" weather.
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Airforce1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
Akshow: Hmmmm childish tribal slur. Dont patronize me shukwudi. Face your Oga spare part business cos me no get time for a sore pathetic low life. Shalom.

Who is dis mumu calling a spare part seller and a low life? grin

You're a foool u dis yoruba Big Man grin
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by empexy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
obadiah777: LORD KNOWS WHAT SHE DID IN PAST LIFE
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by madjune(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
A GOOD HAND DRAWING ARTIST NEEDED FOR A PROJECT. 080 334 17407.
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
Hmmm. It could be SANGO OLUKOSO OKO OYA
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Christmasdon(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
This is serious ooo. Thunder striking innocent beautiful gal.
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Akshow: 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
Airforce1:

Who is dis mumu calling a spare part seller and a low life? grin

You're a foool u dis yoruba Big Man grin
slow market? Guy face and call on those customers wey de go other people spare part shop instead of your Oga own. Silly imp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Application For Admission Into Federal Government Unity Schools 2016 Is Ongoing / 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Final Year In School / Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.