Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos (30198 Views)

7 Items Common To Every Student On Various Campus In Nigeria. / Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation / Policeman Fires At University Of Ibadan Student On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by joe4christ(m): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2013
idupaul: Did this happen during a rainstorm .. The article fails talk of the state of the weather when the said lightening stuck twice

Where on earth have u ever seen lightning striking twice on same direction. Huh?
Or are u a learner
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by blocker: 7:54am On Apr 12, 2013
sadiik45: People do look northerners as they ar nt wise. Bt dey ar wisiest ppl in 9ja. Cos i'm wondern dat southerners stil believe in gods, dis s shame, where ar d muslims,christians, where ar dey. There's no rascal,babboon, idiotic tradition man dat wil claim gods in d north else he'll b purnish. Their's no man dat'll threat me wit gods. I believe in Allah as muslim. And i also knw christians do d same by believn in 1 god as i do. Pls understand no human bieng on da face of earth have d power 2 take off soul except allah,god
. O boy! All the genocide on Southerners over the decades and your Boko Haram madness should have shown even the blind/deaf/dumb man that Northeners have a god of AMNESTY naw!
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by ceejayluv(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2013
Confusion:
Guy na wa o, so people that put on necklace on d street should all b dead na. I bow for ur reasoning,
He simply meant that if one wears metallic accessories and get struck by lightning, t
It has a higher chance of being fatal...
There's a thread about a football team in Congo that got struck. The two teams got struck though, but the team with metallic attachments in their boots all died while the other team survived unhurt.
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by ceejayluv(m): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2013
joe4christ:

Where on earth have u ever seen lightning striking twice on same direction. Huh?
Or are u a learner
Jim Caviezel and the "passion of the Christ" crew got struck twice during the shooting of the crucifixion. And before you attach mysticism to that, bear in mind that it was being shot in a very high hill under very cloudy weather "for realistic effects".
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by waldigit: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2013
1John 5:19 says the whole world lieth in wickedness. But then mate one may want to ask what is the place of Almighty God in all these. I can tell sincerely He is in control. Sometimes He allows one evil to avert greater ones such as unbelieve on the part of us who are atheists. Mate His ways are not our ways. He can allow physical death on one to prevent eternal death on many. Many atimes devil had attemted to deal with us in this manner but God's mercy had saved. We only appreciate His work when He allowed such evil occasionally. Jesus when explaining in book of Luke says except we repent we shall likewise perish. If all things being equal with girls family, the Lord will take care of them and bless them. But for the devil and the agent who are responsible they have their potion in the lake of fire. Shalom
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Kingsley98: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
Picture of the chief priest cheesy

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Application For Admission Into Federal Government Unity Schools 2016 Is Ongoing / 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Final Year In School / Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.