Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos (30328 Views)

7 Items Common To Every Student On Various Campus In Nigeria. / Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation / Policeman Fires At University Of Ibadan Student On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Christmasdon(m): 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
wow.
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Christmasdon(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
This thunder self.
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by pauloman(m): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
obadiah777: LORD KNOWS WHAT SHE DID IN PAST LIFE

I do not think this concerns her past life,its an ochestrated evil plan carried out by evil people in the said community to rope in or sacrifice an innocent virgin for devilish and diabolical acts. This is why Africa is still very far behind ! IMO
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by pauloman(m): 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
pDude: She must have done something.

I dont think she did anything bro...its common practice for those diabolical traditionalist to use virgin maidens as sacrifices to appease their lifeless gods. She is just an unfortunate soul. May her soul RIP
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by sadiik45(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
People do look northerners as they ar nt wise. Bt dey ar wisiest ppl in 9ja. Cos i'm wondern dat southerners stil believe in gods, dis s shame, where ar d muslims,christians, where ar dey. There's no rascal,babboon, idiotic tradition man dat wil claim gods in d north else he'll b purnish. Their's no man dat'll threat me wit gods. I believe in Allah as muslim. And i also knw christians do d same by believn in 1 god as i do. Pls understand no human bieng on da face of earth have d power 2 take off soul except allah,god
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by ceejayluv(m): 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
segzyndpep: Maybe the girl don do won bad thing or someone sent it to her...its not natural to be sincere.....may God protect us
What makes it NOT natural??
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by sleekdiva: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ gods r high on sk,....mtshewww y dem no go strike d gorvernment wey collect land....oga ruler park well Ooº°˚˚˚°ºooo!!! Dis no B̶̲̥̅̊ amadioha time
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by MahatmaGhandi: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
assuming the gods were really angry, how does killing an inocent girl solve the problem of the gods, those gods are as daft as boko haram that is killing innocent people to make their case, the gods no see aso rock to strike abi dem dey fear all those angry soldiers when dey guide the place.
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
Sango, what wrong did this girl do?

May her soul rip
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
pauloman:

I do not think this concerns her past life,its an ochestrated evil plan carried out by evil people in the said community to rope in or sacrifice an innocent virgin for devilish and diabolical acts. This is why Africa is still very far behind ! IMO
AND WHO TOLD U SHE WAS A VIRGIN?
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rich Dad: That Monarch should be dethroned. What a rabbish. Fvck ya gods. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss. RIP.
Amen.
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
shocked angry undecided
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
Reacting to the girl's death, the traditional ruler of Oworonsoki, Oba Bashir Oloruntodupefun, said the gods are angry because Oworosoki land had been desecrated by strangers and that government is taking over ancestral lands and selling them to non-indigenes.

He said, “It’s a pity the girl died. The circumstances surrounding her death are mysterious because the girl was never sick. From what happened, we can all see the gods are making demands.
“The shrines that should be used for sacrifices have been swept away in water. And the land we have is being sold by government officials to their friends and they send military men to threaten us.

“Government needs to give us our land back. The real Oworo issubmerged in waters. We want them to help sand fill those places taken over by water because many cultural heritage has been lost. If this is done, evilwill no longer occur.”

The young girl will only be buried in the area after sacrifices had been made to appease the gods

God save us from archaic mentality
Amen
I hope they won't be sacrificing humans to these their gods
Looks like the offsprings of the oba are well represented in this forum
I have heard those words before
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
[size=18pt]Mystery investigation should ask the two survivors what transpired between them before the tragedy.
What were they discussing?
It struck once and the three of them fell and they got to their feet and then it struck again at the same spot and killed one of them.

Why did they choose to go and buy food in the storm instead of waiting until after the storm?
Was it only food they went for?

IT IS NOT A FREAK ACCIDENT OR NATURAL DISASTER.
SCIENTIFICALLY, THIS IS UNUSUAL AND METAPHYSICALLY, IT IS STRANGE.

FINAL WARNING, WHENEVER IT RAINS CHILDREN SHOULD STAY PUT INDOORS. [/size]
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
Orikinla: t]Mystery investigation should ask the two survivors what transpired between them before the tragedy.
What were they discussing?
It struck once and the three of them fell and they got to their feet and then it struck again at the same spot and killed one of them.

Why did they choose to go and buy food in the storm instead of waiting until after the storm?
Was it only food they went for?

IT IS NOT A FREAK ACCIDENT OR NATURAL DISASTER.
SCIENTIFICALLY, THIS IS UNUSUAL AND METAPHYSICALLY, IT IS STRANGE.

FINAL WARNING, WHENEVER IT RAINS CHILDREN SHOULD STAY PUT INDOORS. [/size]

Lightning does strike sometimes without rain
I suppose that is what happened here
We didn't read that it was raining
The story could have included that important piece

Moreover the rain could have started after they set off , if indeed it was raining
May her family be comforted
I hope they won't be ostracized by these evil traditional people with the sort of mentality we read from their Oba

1 Like

Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
nwando:

Lightning does strike sometimes without rain
I suppose that is what happened here
We didn't read that it was raining
The story hold have included that important piece

Moreover the rain could have started after they set off , if indeed it was raining
May her family be comforted
I hope they won't be ostracized by these evil traditional people with the sort of mentality we read from their Oba
I agree.

I just read the following:

A popular myth is that lightning cannot or does not strike the same place twice, but nothing could be further from the truth. Lightning does, can, and will strike the same exact place or object more than once. It doesn’t have a memory, and if an object has been struck once, it is no less likely to be struck a second time. If you don’t believe me, just ask some of the employees at Cape Canaveral in Florida. The shuttle launch pad gets hit time and time again, sometimes more than once in the same storm. How about the Empire State Building in New York city which gets struck by lightning about 25 times each year. Even a park ranger by the name of Roy Sullivan was struck by lightning 7 times!
http://www.weatherimagery.com/blog/lightning-strike-twice/
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by jurafresh(f): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
sad May her soul rest in peace..

http://juraocholi..com
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by tpia5: 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
Who are the strangers the oba was referring to, who are taking over the community?

And why would someone called celestina be the one affected?

Sounds like human beings at work, imo.

Wasnt there a thread about new weapons technology the other day?

I think i saw something like that.
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by tpia5: 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
Usually when traditionalists refer to something as mysterious, that means outsiders are involved, via indirect insiders.

Unless the story is fake sha, and meant to generate fear.
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by tpia5: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2013

Your hard drive needs to be reprogrammed again, the trojan got you.
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
tpia@:

Your hard drive needs to be reprogrammed again, the trojan got you.
cheesy
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
Orikinla: shocked angry undecided
wink NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS HAPPENSTANCE OR COINCIDENCE
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
empexy:
And what do I make of this comment? Must you be so irrational in your tots? This girl was a secondary school student for goodness sakes...smh
WITH THE SOUL OF A SEVEN THOUSAND YEAR OLD WOMAN. HER BODY IS YOUNG BUT HER SOUL IS ANCIENT. THAT SOUL MUST HAVE LOGGED IN SOME MAJOR INIQUITY IN ITS HARD-DRIVE

NEVER JUDGE A BEING BY THE AGE OF ITS SHELL. THATS CARNAL
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by BeraBera(f): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
DonHummer: moral of d story....lets be careful wen we use the word ''THUNDER FIRE YOU''
Rip to the little princes

Abi o. Na so e be o
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Dahbutter(m): 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
9jacrip:

Is this a Mortal Kombat character ni? Because that definitely can not be Olukoso?

that pic looks like amy; my nigga, except for the burning head, and two axes,

oh sorry, introduction: amy is short for amadioha! and when they say thunda fire u, they are actually calling his lazy arss to do some work, which he rarely responds to.

Any one believing amy did this is a wanka, . . . . no offense to d blockhead monarch grin
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by daroz(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
Codedrock:

student of MUSLIM College Oworonsoki/
No cause for alarm
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Shaw007(m): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
The possibility Of Thunder striking At the same spot Twice is 1 In 300 Million #Fact
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Gorgy: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
This is a very pathetic tragedy.... i'M SURE SHE WAS GETTING READY FOR HER FOOD N NUTRTUIN PRACTICAL CUS THAT WAS ON MONDAY.. MAY HER SOUL REST IN PERDECT PEACE. cry
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by Confusion: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
ony073: Dis is bad and sad. Maybe d girl av necklace on her, dt's one of d reason y footballer are nt allow to put on chain during a football game wen it's rainy! cry
Guy na wa o, so people that put on necklace on d street should all b dead na. I bow for ur reasoning,
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by GooseBaba: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
sadiik45: People do look northerners as they ar nt wise. Bt dey ar wisiest ppl in 9ja. Cos i'm wondern dat southerners stil believe in gods, dis s shame, where ar d muslims,christians, where ar dey. There's no rascal,babboon, idiotic tradition man dat wil claim gods in d north else he'll b purnish. Their's no man dat'll threat me wit gods. I believe in Allah as muslim. And i also knw christians do d same by believn in 1 god as i do. Pls understand no human bieng on da face of earth have d power 2 take off soul except allah,god

Guy relax... All god na god.. Difference been your foreign gods have major foot soldiers that spread his words by force or blood shed or blackmail. That's the reason you think your Allah is all that...when last have to heard of a traditional god worshiper physically killing in the name of his/her god in order to promote them...or make excuses on their behalf ....Mohammed and Jesus area dead men but you still say peace be upon him, get emotional for nothing, and you believe they will save you somehow..

The foolish oba obviously has his selfish agenda... For getting his gods involved..
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by bonetalk(m): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rich Dad: That Monarch should be dethroned. What a rabbish. Fvck ya gods. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss. RIP.
that monach must stewpid, damn those 4kin godz
Re: Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos by emmatok(m): 12:15am On Apr 12, 2013
Orikinla:
I agree.

I just read the following:

A popular myth is that lightning cannot or does not strike the same place twice, but nothing could be further from the truth. Lightning does, can, and will strike the same exact place or object more than once. It doesn’t have a memory, and if an object has been struck once, it is no less likely to be struck a second time. If you don’t believe me, just ask some of the employees at Cape Canaveral in Florida. The shuttle launch pad gets hit time and time again, sometimes more than once in the same storm. How about the Empire State Building in New York city which gets struck by lightning about 25 times each year. Even a park ranger by the name of Roy Sullivan was struck by lightning 7 times!
http://www.weatherimagery.com/blog/lightning-strike-twice/

I am 100% sure she didn't die of that Mystery lighten.

It might be electromagnetic shock, that is why most buildings and electricity installation need good EARTHING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University / UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" / New Lecturers Resume Work At AAUA To Replace Striking Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.