Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! (71082 Views)

Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... / 7 Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Gender Inequality: Was Feminism Just a Fad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 4:16am On May 02, 2013
pleep: this is what feminism has been reduced too whining about "his/her" rofl...

Thats the great descrimination

little drops of water form a mighty ocean
- Feminist grain of wisdom cool

goodnite, negro monkey.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 4:16am On May 02, 2013
c.fours:
I personally will be keeping my last name when I get married. my husband can take my name if he wishes to do so. LOL
in addition to using the personal pronoun "their" in my speaking and writing.
this thread was useful afterall. it helped me make a decision. hahaha
and I hope it does the same for every woman that reads this topic grin
i doubt u will ever get married lol... feminists are usually either dykes

....or gag-inducingly ugly
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:17am On May 02, 2013
c.fours:
I personally will be keeping my last name when I get married. my husband can take my name if he wishes to do so. LOL
in addition to using the personal pronoun "their" in my speaking and writing.
this thread was useful afterall. it helped me make a decision. hahaha
and I hope it does the same for every woman that reads this topic grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1041845/self-esteem-confidence#12097954
Self esteem issues? I feel ya

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:17am On May 02, 2013
pleep: i doubt u will ever get married lol... feminists are usually either dykes

....or gag-inducingly ugly
Bwahahawaha Bwahahawaha shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 4:18am On May 02, 2013
To far? nope! grin grin grin
I consider myself average looking but on some days like this when I'm suffering from PMS, all I see is an ugly girl with a big stomach, fat and flabby arms, ugly face, ugly body,ugly hair,in fact, ugly everything! I thought it was normal to feel this way about oneself once in a while until... I met this lady who is extremely overconfident in her looks 24/7. She thinks she's the most beautiful person on earth and guess what? She looks 10x worse than me!! Don't you find this funny? How does one become that confident oneself.
Anybody met a person like this? They're so ugly but so comfortable with themselves that their confidence actually makes them appear very beautiful. I want some of what they're inhaling.

rofl

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:18am On May 02, 2013
c.fours:

little drops of water form a mighty ocean
- Feminist grain of wisdom cool

goodnite, negro monkey.

Feminist and racist? What a mixture
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 4:20am On May 02, 2013
No.... You just jealous!

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 4:21am On May 02, 2013
u wish.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_CD7BaIaYyAI/SCoDhiVwf8I/AAAAAAAAAX0/6YEDJ6fvZRk/s400/man-pram.jpg[/img]

This is a fairly common site in Sweden. No, not TJ and I pushing a stroller. But, a father pushing a stroller. When I first arrived here, it was a fairly common and, for me, an odd sight to see so many men pushing strollers. But, not so odd for Sweden
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 4:21am On May 02, 2013
tryna change the subject? grin

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 4:22am On May 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Feminist and racist? What a mixture

I thought you said racism was ok. since when did u have a problem with racism?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 4:22am On May 02, 2013
pleep: tryna change the subject? grin

just showing you an example of a scene my husband will feature in.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 4:22am On May 02, 2013
C.fours: "all I see is an ugly girl with a big stomach, fat and flabby arms, ugly face, ugly body,ugly hair,in fact, ugly everything!"

I see it too! grin

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:24am On May 02, 2013
c.fours:

I thought you said racism was ok. since when did u have a problem with racism?
What a mixture? I haven't said anything about it being good or bad.
The mixture is astonishing,
A frustrated young African lady, eh eh
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:25am On May 02, 2013
c.fours:

just showing you an example of a scene my husband will feature in.

You mean your girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 4:26am On May 02, 2013
pleep: To far? nope! grin grin grin

rofl

LOL. u wish. I'm actually very fit. not to toot my horns or anything.
my idea of fat is very different from urs, chubby negro monkey.
fat to me is after i've eating a huge meal and look bloated. of course it goes away d next day unless right before my period when the body retains water for menstruation. it's called a bloat. some refer to it as PMS (pre/post menstrual syndrome). The beauty of being female. hehn
menstrual periods lasts almost a week btw. it involves blood coming out of your orifice for 5-7 days straight. I would say that's a good reason to keep male and female bathrooms separate.
besides the nasty and gross sanitary habits of males of course.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 4:29am On May 02, 2013
c.fours:

well, you make a good point there. And this is why I think single motherhood can be a blessing. I think children raised in single mother households are less likely to be sexist. even if they are, their sexism has less potency. They experience a family where the woman is the powerful figure. this is one thing that influences the way they will grow up. in fact, I think boys in such families are also more likely to be told to wash dishes and do things that don't fit the gender stereotypes.
c.fours:

stop twisting my words tongue
I said it can be a blessing in certain aspects. taking extreme poverty out of the question, the kids grow up in a home environment that is not male dominated. it shapes their world view.
child rearing is nothing. it's just a job. anyone can clothe, feed a child. it's what they see. the way men and women interact, the way parents express their fears through what they buy the child, the inculcations etc that the kid absorb ideas that will shape her world view.

This has to be the biggest load of tripe I've read since I've first went on this site. I can tell you this as a product of single parenting....... IT SUCKS MAJORLY.
It has defo affected my and my outlook on life. I have 2 brothers that have taken on typical black women emotionalisms and characteristics like selfishness, excuses, not caring for their own bodies, lacking the ability to take criticism.
Children need both of their parents, end of story.

The fact that you said, "child rearing is nothing. it's just a job. anyone can clothe, feed a child." Is proof positive that the feminist worldview is nothing more than a selfish ideology.
Raising children is more than just a mere job. It's the most important things that we as human beings can do. You're not thinking about what a child needs in his or her life, you're just thinking about how children can help further the feminist doctrine! angry sad

4 Likes

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 4:30am On May 02, 2013
lol... "im actually very fit"

go to sleep c.fours

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 4:30am On May 02, 2013
Black Kenichi:

This has to be the biggest load of tripe I've read since I've first went on this site. I can tell you this as a product of single parenting....... IT SUCKS MAJORLY.
It has defo affected my and my outlook on life. I have 2 brothers that have taken on typical black women emotionalisms and characteristics like selfishness, excuses, not caring for their own bodies, lacking the ability to take criticism.
Children need both of their parents, end of story.

The fact that you said, "child rearing is nothing. it's just a job. anyone can clothe, feed a child." Is proof positive that the feminist worldview is nothing more than a selfish ideology.
Raising children is more than just a mere job. It's the most important things that we as human beings can do. You're not thinking about what a child needs in his or her life, you're just thinking about how children can help further the feminist doctrine! angry sad
1000 likes

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 4:31am On May 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
What a mixture? I haven't said anything about it being good or bad.
The mixture is astonishing,
A frustrated young African lady, eh eh

speak d truth and it shall set u free.
pleep knows himself. that's what he has requested of me to call him. right, pleep monkey?
unless you also want me to give u a pet name. do you?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 4:32am On May 02, 2013
pleep: hey C.fours why do woman want to be victims soooo fuckin bad? Don't you realize that if you took accountability and responsibility for yourself and your life there is nothing in your way?

Thats what great men and women have been doing since the begining of time... yell feminists need to try it sometime wink

I am NOT a victim. I am actually more powerful than u are or will ever be. hence d reason you felt threatened and created this dumb thread.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 4:33am On May 02, 2013
pleep: lol... "im actually very fit"

go to sleep c.fours

i'm guessing that's what ur mom looks like.

and this is your dad having breakfast:
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 4:33am On May 02, 2013
c.fours:

I am NOT a victim. I am actually more powerful than u are or will ever be. hence d reason you felt threatened and created this dumb thread.
I agree, you are not a victim.

You are an over-grown baby who whines about fake victimhood to cover your self-esteem issues. Yall feminists are all the same.

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 4:34am On May 02, 2013
pleep: I agree, you are not a victim.

You are an over-grown baby who whines about fake victimhood to cover your self-esteem issues. Yall feminists are all the same.

shut up. next time, don't open a silly thread as this one.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:35am On May 02, 2013
c.fours:

speak d truth and it shall set u free.
pleep knows himself. that's what he has requested of me to call him. right, pleep monkey?
unless you also want me to give u a pet name. do you?
Are u all right?

I wasn't criticizing u lol oo

Feminist+racist+obese+tribalist , I now see where u are coming from, I understand your anger
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 4:36am On May 02, 2013
c.fours:

shut up. next time, don't open a silly thread as this one.
"You are not a victim" remember that.

stop whining.... and get your life together wink

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 4:36am On May 02, 2013
@black kenichi,

trust me, you would most likely would have had it WORSE with your dad there in d house. have you ever considered that?
wait till u hear from folks who grew up with their dads beating their moms senseless. LOL I wonder how they grow up to behave in society.

thank God my parents are normal grin I would say that both my parents are relatively equal in terms of status. depending on who is earning more money at a certain point in time. but their incomes are relatively similar.
yea financial independence is a big issue too.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 4:37am On May 02, 2013
^ Did your daddy molest you c.fours?

lets add that to your list of mental issues grin

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 4:37am On May 02, 2013
[size=30pt]Why dont black women know when to quit?[/size]

c.fours you are getting annihilated on this thread... give up already lol

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 4:37am On May 02, 2013
c.fours:

I created this thread not pleep. I have nothing to fear from a bunch of women that like to cry victim and have self esteem issues. Also I have nothing to fear from a bunch of black feminists that use racial slurs but that is very common amongst your disgusting ilk!

2 Likes

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 4:39am On May 02, 2013
pleep: I am having a severe diarrhea of the mouth

maybe u need to go and take a rest.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 4:39am On May 02, 2013
Ive seen c.fours picture.. she is darker than a trillion midnights.

Yet she wants to make fun of other black people, while she is probably the blackest one here grin
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 4:40am On May 02, 2013
Black Kenichi:

I created this thread not pleep. I have nothing to fear from a bunch of women that like to cry victim and have self esteem issues. Also I have nothing to fear from a bunch of black feminists that use racial slurs but that is very common amongst your disgusting ilk!

you are against racism but see nothing wrong with sexism.
clearly, I have made my point!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (45) (Reply)

Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) / If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.