Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,760 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! - Nairaland / General (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! (71597 Views)

Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... / 7 Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Gender Inequality: Was Feminism Just a Fad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:08am On Jun 24, 2013
fellis:
When you read statements like that his post, you get an idea of just how immature he is. I ask him to prove the statistics false and he goes on a wide tangent and starts talking about women doing menial jobs.
Jobless kids using the internet connection their parents paid for to start foolish topics about feminism.
How do you know that I'm unemployed?
Stop making assumptions
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by 99cent: 2:08am On Jun 24, 2013
fellis:
When you read statements like that his post, you get an idea of just how immature he is. I ask him to prove the statistics false and he goes on a wide tangent and starts talking about women doing menial jobs.
Jobless kids using the internet connection their parents paid for to start foolish topics about feminism.

I am starting to believe that he might be a high school 9th grade student (JSS 1/2) going by his level of maturity.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:12am On Jun 24, 2013
99cent:
this is a debate thread not a question and answer thread.

This statement only goes to show why feminists are such brain dead hypocrites!
Debates can and often do have questions posted to their opponent and what not. Try again!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 24, 2013
99cent:
I am starting to believe that he might be a high school 9th grade student (JSS 1/2) going by his level of maturity.
grin
He's most definitely in secondary school/high school. The immaturity in his posts is too obvious.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:14am On Jun 24, 2013
Let's see:
I've been called jobless and a 9th grader. Truly you feminist bints are scraping the bottom of the barrel!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 24, 2013
Black Kenichi:
How do you know that I'm unemployed?
Stop making assumptions
You ARE unemployed. I am not making assumptions kid.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:18am On Jun 24, 2013
fellis:
You ARE unemployed. I am not making assumptions kid.
Prove that I'm unemployed! Even if I was unemployed it still doesn't mean anything! Again stick to the bottom of the barrel, it suits you well!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:21am On Jun 24, 2013
Black feminist is there no end to your hypocrisy, lies and plain stupidity!?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 24, 2013
Black Kenichi:
Prove that I'm unemployed! Even if I was unemployed it still doesn't mean anything! Again stick to the bottom of the barrel, it suits you well!
Your childish posts are enough proof.
And yes, even if you are unemployed it means nothing to me. I was only telling 99cents that you are a child that shouldn't be taken seriously.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:28am On Jun 24, 2013
fellis:
And yes, even if you are unemployed it means nothing to me. I was only telling 99cents that you are a child that shouldn't be taken seriously.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! You such a person! Because of "childish" posts, I must be unemployed!? So no physical proof, just your say so!
Yet you call me childish. Get back to the kitchen, woman! It's obvious you know jackshit!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by 99cent: 2:31am On Jun 24, 2013
Black Kenichi:

Debates can and often do have questions posted to their opponent and what not. Try again!

true, but in a debate, you don't ask an opinion question and expect a answer to fit your ideas. duh that's why its a debate. Once I have answered your question, obviously in a way that it presents my case, you need to make your argument. not keep asking the same stupid question over and over again thinking that I will somehow give you an answer to your satisfaction.

Black Kenichi:
So I'll ask the questions again:
I'll await your response!

u will wait forever if u assume that I will post some trash to agree with your comment.
why don't you answer this question:

why are you so daft?

give it your best shot.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by 99cent: 2:33am On Jun 24, 2013
fellis:

any body reading the topic can see him as the child he is. he doesn't realize how much of a fool he's making himself look.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:36am On Jun 24, 2013
99cent:

true, but in a debate, you don't ask an opinion question and expect a answer to fit your ideas. duh that's why its a debate. Once I have answered your question, obviously in a way that it presents my case, you need to make your argument. not keep asking the same stupid question over and over again thinking that I will somehow give you an answer to your satisfaction.
Yes you do ask questions based on your positions on a debate. That in of itself can take many forms like devil's advocate.
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil%27s_advocate[/url]
You just want to avoid the question and that's fine. It just shows me that you're intellectually dishonest!

99cent: u will wait forever if u assume that I will post some trash to agree with your comment.
why don't you answer this question:

why are you so daft?
At the bolded - Probably genetics and years of PC indoctrination to feminist bs!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by 99cent: 2:38am On Jun 24, 2013
new-study-finds-more-than-half-of-female-voters-are-feminists

55 percent of women voters and even 30 percent of men voters consider themselves feminist.

These results are generally 9 points higher than they were in 2008, when the same question was posed to voters, and this upward trend is likely to continue given the strong identification with feminism by younger women and women of color.

Speaking of younger women, a solid majority of them (58 percent) identify as feminists—as did 54 percent of older women, nearly three-quarters (72 percent) of Democratic women and a respectable 38 percent of Republican women. The feminist factor cuts across race and ethnic lines, with a majority of Latina, African American and white women voters considering themselves feminists.

Most importantly, voters' views on feminism correlated with their choice of candidates. Among feminist women, some two-thirds (64 percent) voted for Obama, as did 54 percent of feminist-identified men. Looking at voters who identified as pro-choice, 61 percent cast their ballot for Obama.

While the votes of women—especially feminist women—were crucial in reelecting the president and a Democratic-majority Senate, they were not successful in electing a Democratic House majority. However, they probably could have done so if it weren't for severely gerrymandered districts that underrepresent Democrats (60 percent of whom are women), Latina/os, African Americans and women. Overall, Americans cast some 1.3 million more votes for House Democrats than House Republicans, but because of gerrymandering, they would need to win the popular vote in House elections by more than 7 percent just to barely gain a House majority. (Thanks to Ian Millhiser of ThinkProgress for that analysis.)

http://www.msmagazine.com/winter2013/feministfactor.asp
http://www.policymic.com/articles/30270/new-study-finds-more-than-half-of-female-voters-are-feminists
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by 99cent: 2:41am On Jun 24, 2013
without women, OBAMA won't be our president today.
while majority of women who vote tend to be feminists (and also most likely educated). majority of women who do NOT vote will tend to be non-feminists.

female voters secured Obama presidency.
http://www.glamour.com/inspired/blogs/the-conversation/2012/11/women-voters-secured-obama-vic.html
I will bet you having Michelle Obama and his two lovely children certainly helped. Obama is a family man.
feminists are definitely not anti-family. that is a fallacy
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 24, 2013
99cent: 55 percent of women voters and even 30 percent of men voters consider themselves feminist.

These results are generally 9 points higher than they were in 2008, when the same question was posed to voters, and this upward trend is likely to continue given the strong identification with feminism by younger women and women of color.

Speaking of younger women, a solid majority of them (58 percent) identify as feminists—as did 54 percent of older women, nearly three-quarters (72 percent) of Democratic women and a respectable 38 percent of Republican women. The feminist factor cuts across race and ethnic lines, with a majority of Latina, African American and white women voters considering themselves feminists.
This is very good news. I am glad more women and even men agreeing with gender equality.
There is this negative stereotype that is usually attached to feminists that keeps others from identifying with them.
Feminists are called dykes or lesbians or man haters or who knows what else when all they ask is for women to not be written off as inferior.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by 99cent: 2:47am On Jun 24, 2013
nearly three-quarters (72 percent) of Democratic women and a respectable 38 percent of Republican women identify as feminist

this is a major SLAM for anybody who says feminism is a scam.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:47am On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by 99cent: 2:48am On Jun 24, 2013
fellis:
This is very good news. I am glad more women and even men agreeing with gender equality.
There is this negative stereotype that is usually attached to feminists that keeps others from identifying with them.
Feminists are called dykes or lesbians or man haters or who knows what else when all they ask is for women to not be written off as inferior.

YUP!
and I'm pretty sure 99% of those men are democratic white males.
Obama won't be president without some white support after all.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:49am On Jun 24, 2013
99cent:

this is a major SLAM for anybody who says feminism is a scam.
How does it?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by 99cent: 2:51am On Jun 24, 2013
Black Kenichi:
How does it?

another foolish question.
I'll have this picture be your answer.

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by 99cent: 2:58am On Jun 24, 2013
Black Kenichi:
I am daft Probably because of genetics and years of PC indoctrination to feminist bs!

grin grin grin
clearly the indoctrination hasn't worked well. otherwise, u will be intelligent as hell.
change ur ways and u shall see d light
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:59am On Jun 24, 2013
99cent:

another foolish question.
I'll have this picture be your answer.

Says the white man worshiping black feminist mammy! Posting a pic of the POTUS and his family doesn't answer anything. What does the picture imply exactly? Is Barack Obama a feminist too?
Just so you know, Barack Obama has done very little for Black Americans.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by 99cent: 3:01am On Jun 24, 2013
so you are a anti-obama and republican? that explains it all. hahaha
ur angst against feminists and proove that you are member of MRA
I'll call it the black MRA
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by 99cent: 3:04am On Jun 24, 2013
this is the website where u belong:
http://mensrightsactivism.com/
http://patriactionary./

too bad the white male anti-feminists are also more likely to be racist. hopefully they will allow you to join.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 24, 2013
Alot of unhappy folks here. Y'all should breathe in deeply and smile. . .
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by 99cent: 3:09am On Jun 24, 2013

female voters secured Obama presidency.
http://www.glamour.com/inspired/blogs/the-conversation/2012/11/women-voters-secured-obama-vic.html

nearly three-quarters (72 percent) of Democratic women identify as feminist

the proof is in d pudding.

It came as no surprise that the gender gap in the election was wide with a whopping 55% of women supporting Obama to 44% going for Romney. But it was not white women who supported the president’s re-election. It was women of color who made the decision that President Obama deserves four more years and we spoke loud and clear.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/18954/election-2012-vote-results-prove-obama-is-the-first-feminist-president

I will bet you having Michelle Obama and his two lovely children certainly helped. Obama is a family man.
feminists are definitely not anti-family. that is a fallacy
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 3:15am On Jun 24, 2013
99cent:

grin grin grin
clearly the indoctrination hasn't worked well. otherwise, u will be intelligent as hell.
change ur ways and u shall see d light
I'd rather stick hot pokers into my nutsack and jap's eye than become a feminist!

99cent: so you are a anti-obama and republican? that explains it all. hahaha
Just because I'm anti Obama doesn't mean that I support the republican party. I live in England for f*cks sake

99cent: ur angst against feminists and proove that you are member of MRA
I'll call it the black MRA

I'm not a member of the MRA. Just because I think Feminism is a load of bs doesn't mean that I'm an MRA.
Does disagreeing with Israel's policies make me an anti-semite and/or nazi?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
pleep: The correlation between single mother-hood and 3rd wave feminism since the 1960's

the number has increased 6X
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1088668_single-parents-growth-1960-2010_giff66907a7595039b67047cddbd677e472[/img]

Great post!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
Erin Pizzey on feminism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhliqceyoL8

Before you say that she's anti woman or whatever, she opened up the first baterred wives refuge.
Yet it was hijacked by feminists! angry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erin_Pizzey
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
Another anti feminist woman speaking sense!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w__PJ8ymliw

It seems that most women that are strongly against feminism are white/European. Yet they were/are the mainpushers of feminism.
Black/SSA women take the f*cking hint. If white women are starting to wake up from then it should only stand to reason that black women should wake up and smell the coffee!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (45) (Reply)

What Is This Thing Situated In Almost Every Nigerian City? (Pictured) / If You Wish To Have A Better 2021, Stay Away From These Five Things. / A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.