Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Advice To Non Nigerian Dating A Nigerian Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Non Nigerian Dating A Nigerian Man (698 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men / Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Non Nigerian Dating A Nigerian Man by bhoke: 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2013
Hey y'all,

It's finally nice to find a place where I can get some advice from the right people.

I'm from East Africa, and have been dating a Nigerian man, Yoruba to be precise for about 3 years. Things are going well. He is loving, caring and hard working. I just wann continue to keep my man happy, and thought you guys might have ideas since you are from the same culture. I've learned how to cook some of the Yoruba dishes for him,and do my womanly duties well. Am I missing anything? Since we are from different cultures I want to make sure I'm being accomodating like the way he has been. My Naija man is great and just can't love him enough smiley

I'll appreciate any advice.

Bhoke
Re: Advice To Non Nigerian Dating A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
Op what exactly do you want to know?
Re: Advice To Non Nigerian Dating A Nigerian Man by MOSICATED5(m): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Be loyal to him. Nigerian men like loyal women
Re: Advice To Non Nigerian Dating A Nigerian Man by labanj1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lovely! It's nice to know you're enjoying your marriage. Please we'll like to know where exactly you're from ( Country and tribe).

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Girls Lie About Their Relationship Status... / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Friend Who's Been Cheated On / Sex Before Marriage: Say What You Can Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.