Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,383 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Ladies No Man Will Respect You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies No Man Will Respect You (3951 Views)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies No Man Will Respect You by nobledanie(m): 5:31pm On May 10, 2006
To be very sincere and candid with you ladies, u can never be respected by any man if you think exposing some parts of your body will get a man attracted to you. Fine a man could be attracted but will lust after you and the only thing the man will want is to have sex with you and after which you will become useless. Ladies the truth is that every man wants to live with a decent woman and if you think is what you have that will attract him, am very sorry it may but u cannot be respected.
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by 4Play(m): 5:43pm On May 10, 2006
Ladies are entitled to dress how they want to look attractive.Of course they dress to attract,what's wrong with that.Any man who makes a quick judgement of ladies based on how they dress is too stupid to deserve female companionship.
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by whiteroses(f): 5:46pm On May 10, 2006
you are absolutely wrong, i have got to go so i'll reply and explain why i said that later, ok.brb
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by memyself2(f): 5:48pm On May 10, 2006
4 Play:

Ladies are entitled to dress how they want to look attractive.Of course they dress to attract,what's wrong with that.Any man who makes a quick judgement of ladies based on how they dress is too stupid to deserve female companionship.
for once i fink i agree wit 4play to an xtent, but u r who u fink u r, so if u fink u r like lil'kim and dress and act like her, well, u'll be treated like her but if u fink u'd lik to bcum lik Condeleezza Rice, and carry yourself with dignity etc, well i guess u'll be treated with respect.
disagree?
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by desiree(f): 6:18pm On May 10, 2006
@nobledaniel

Is this a personal opinion or a known fact

They is nothing wrong with ladies dressing the way they want, there is no direct link between the way you dress and the respect you earn from a man. Most dumb guys will disrespect you just for the very fact that you are a woman anyway regardless of the way you dress.
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by 4Play(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2006
@me,myself
I am actually a very sensible man,it's just that nobody apreciates it.
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by nobledanie(m): 6:29pm On May 10, 2006
Desiree, its not a personal opinion but a fact. I am not saying that they shouldn't dress the way they feel. Personally, I am not moved even if the lady is naked okay but what i am saying is that a man that gets attracted to you by what you reveal in your body will only disrespect that body and that is the only thing that will call for his interest. I want you to know that even the worse man wants to keep a decent lady in the house. okay
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by dominobaby(f): 6:33pm On May 10, 2006
Dress d way u want to bn ADDRESSED!!
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by nobledanie(m): 6:34pm On May 10, 2006
Dominobaby thank you and GOD bless you for that lipsrsealed[img][/img]
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by eveseh(f): 9:15pm On May 10, 2006
any man that dont respect women than he dont
respect his mama
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by Ano: 10:11pm On May 10, 2006
nobledanie and dominobaby, you two r very right. Good views, yes good views indeed! wink
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by LadyB(f): 4:09am On May 11, 2006
well i know that some ladies just over do it all in the name of attention. it is a personal issue so to speak. they feel that if they dont expose themselves like that-no men will notice them.

i wonder why a lady(that has self respect) will wear something that she knows will expose her breast what for? u tell me about it. i am a lady-anything i see that will show off or expose my most inner parts of my body. i simply say NO. i will save all that to only my husband in marriage. thank you.

u know what am talking about girls. respect urself and just be decent plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by Hotstepper(f): 4:27am On May 11, 2006
i have alwayz said it that women who expose themselves in the name of impressing men and tagging demsleves as been sexy are just making fool of demselves and loosing that respect, ma mom alwayz said the way u dress determines the way ppl see/look, the way u will be treated and who they think u are, I learn alot 4rom ma mom and right 4rom childhood, am not the pretending and impressing type so i don't reall kare.

alwayz tell ma friends 2 wear sumthing comfortable and not cuz of men, ladies, dress decent and u get wat u deserve
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by mamaput(f): 7:48am On May 11, 2006
A man that knows how to respect a woman will respect all.
A man that dose not will respect non.
I Tell my kids to ware what they want. But because there are some mad people out there, there are things they ware only in company of friends(safety reasons).
If my daughter will not even look at you ,talk less of talking to you . how will a man be able to disrespect her.
It never happened to me thatsomeone was rude to me because of what i had on.
The look they wistle thats it.
But now i feel too old to run around like that.
And my kids want me to look like a mum
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by kajad(m): 10:32am On May 11, 2006
@ Mamaput you so funny.
dominobaby:

If your kids wants you to dress like a mummy now; than the quote above is correct.
Have you ever noticed that not all wistling by boys are not complimentry?
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by babymine(f): 10:36am On May 11, 2006
Your dressing tells a  LOT about you. Be careful not to give out the wrong impression by the way you dress. So always dress decently.  smiley
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by QueenB1(f): 11:14am On May 11, 2006
@nobledamie! what kind of stupid topic should this be ha?? Leave women and the way they dress alone and if u think u can find a woman that dresses and cover all her body then go to some of these muslims country and marry okay. Its always the same with some guys, they say they hate such clothes but then they stand still and watch it.
Im not sayin a girl must dress like a prostitute but a girl should have a taste of clothing which is In and Not out. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by QueenB1(f): 11:15am On May 11, 2006
And point of correction not every man wants to have sex with a woman and then dump her. Some men are really looking for true love. Like my Boo! lipsrsealed grin
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by Rhodalyn(f): 11:17am On May 11, 2006
yeah!! most men feel disgusted by a lady's indecent dressing
NB. most men, and not all men!
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by zionchic(f): 11:36am On May 11, 2006
how do you rate indecent? i think that's one thing we should consider, some outings just require sexy clothes, in my view my dinner dresses with lil cleavages going on or the alters and stuff though expose your body a lil bit are not bad, i get frantic when i see girls in clothes that have their big boobs popping rite in your face or skirts so short you can see their panties, i mean go to your clubs that way (na you know) but don't parade town like that, i think it's bad and isn't a mode of dresing for any decent girl, by the way guys really do disrespect you, take it from mii, i've been there!
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by Rhodalyn(f): 11:37am On May 11, 2006
exposing those parts of Ur body that aint to be exposed, boobs, butts, upper thighs, etc
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by Desertbomb: 2:17pm On May 11, 2006
Well,i address people according 2 their dressing even ladies does judge men dat way 2.
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by kimba(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2006
@nobledaine
YES!!!! You said it right

@me,myself
for once i think i agree wit 4play to an xtent, but you're who u think you're, so if u think you're like lil'kim and dress and act like her, well, u'll be treated like her but if u think u'd lik to bcum lik Condeleezza Rice, and carry yourself with dignity etc, well i guess u'll be treated with respect.
disagree?
You know what, I have a lotta respect for Condeleezza Rice. Shes got the brains. Her CV shows it. And her dressing/physical appearance backs up what she has on her CV.

What if she dressed up like Britney Spears? or lil Kim. would that present a better image for America?

@desiree
They is nothing wrong with ladies dressing the way they want, there is no direct link between the way you dress and the respect you earn from a man. Most dumb guys will disrespect you just for the very fact that you are a woman anyway regardless of the way you dress.
I beg to disagree. There is ofcourse a direct-link between you and the way you dress, whether you are a man or a woman. I mean, whats the whole point of education. Its to teach you right judgement, and that appeals to all areas from the professional aspect, to the family and to self.

Especially for the female sex, dressing is linked to the respect she gets from a man.

@dominobaby
GO, Go, Go cheesy cheesy cheesy

@LadyB, @Hotstepper, @babymine
Preach it on

@mamaput
If my daughter will not even look at you ,talk less of talking to you . how will a man be able to disrespect her
1) She doesnt have to look at all the men in the environment before they look at her.
2) She doesnt even have to associate with anyone before they disrespect her,
U know what i mean, first Impressions. Ladies that creates sensual firs-impressions of themselves get disrespect.

@DesertBomb
what goes around comes around!!
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by LadyB(f): 7:08am On May 12, 2006
am with you jare @kimba.
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by mamaput(f): 7:15am On May 12, 2006
@
mamaput

If my daughter will not even look at you ,talk less of talking to you . how will a man be able to disrespect her
1) She doesnt have to look at all the men in the environment before they look at her.
2) She doesnt even have to associate with anyone before they disrespect her,
U know what i mean, first Impressions. Ladies that creates sensual firs-impressions of themselves get disrespect.

IF i do not know someone , why should what he thinks bother me?
I admitt there is what i call crud dressing i hate it when the string exposed for all to see .
But i also hate it when Boys wear their pants as if the only pulled them up to their knees
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by memyself2(f): 2:06pm On May 12, 2006
@ kimba, u r mis-interpreting me.
i'm sayin that the way u dress says who u r and therefore how u'll be treated.
condeleezza rice wont be condeleezza rice if she dressed lik lil kim,chritina Aguilera etc
or look at Oprah Winfrey and Tyra Banks,attitude and way of dressin say it all.

by the way i wont pretend to be some goody-2-shoes cuz i aint.
but basically, i fink what really determines how you are treated is really ur opinion of urself, if u respect urself, u'll definitely act it but if u dont, well u obvously wont act it and u'll wont be respected!
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by PLAYBOY3(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2006
To be candid with ourselves,No man/guy will ever respect a woman/lady that open part of her body in the name of fashion because first impression last long.Now let's take example of a woman/lady that after dressing up u can still see part of her boob,thigh and some other sesitive parts her for an .the word that will first come 2 most guyz mind is "WOW! what a Hot thigh/Boob/ ASS" and[b]"I'm feeling like touching that BOOB/TIT[/b].Trust guyz, they may even go and talk to her with intension of laying her on bed in that very day (if possible) they talk 2 her.  Why cant we admitt and call a spade a spade and take the final judgement. you can imagine my case about my girl friend and take it as an example.

When i first met her(My girl friend) i was thinking in my mind that this is gonna B ma BEDMATE(sex partner).Because the way she dressed and everything.one that day she was putting on a hug with one arm and upper part of her boob opened.i was like WOW but i was dissapointed when when i got clossed to her.Because the way her talk impressed me so t that was why i change my mind and we chatted about something instead of talking about what i was there for.

So Ladies this is my advice.try 2 dress well without openning any part of ur sensitive part of ur body and u will still look sexy and beautiful

And Guyz make una no dey commit LOOKERY oooo
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by mamaput(f): 5:06pm On May 12, 2006
Playboy have you not just contradicted yourself ?
First impression counts yes but when you get to know the person your mind may change.
When you live in a small town or move in a certain crowd its your behavior that counts.
My daughter has some real bad friends, when i say bad i mean bad.
I do not stop my daughter from going out with them because i know she is faithful to herself. But i must admit some of that bad repetition rubs of.
Her friends were drinking and someone went to spread rumors that my daughter drinks.
But it is only a lousy person that will do that spread that rumor.
Noone belives that story because anyone that knows my daughter know she dose not drink or smoke for anything in the world.
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by kimba(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2006
@me,myself
by the way i wont pretend to be some goody-2-shoes because i aint.
but basically, i think what really determines how you are treated is really your opinion of yourself, if u respect yourself, u'll definitely act it but if u don't, well u obvously wont act it and u'll wont be respected!
Yes, i agree, life is not about becoming someone else. In fact, anyone caught in such a web has another problem altogether. Ok, Agreed.

On the other hand, what kind of "opinion" would anyone have to make him/her dress up, exposing himself/herself in public glare as far as dressing is concerned, i mean what name would you give such an "opinion". I also believe education "should" play a major role in influencing ones physical appearance.

I should dress up in such a way that people will know i came out from a good family; that i have something upstairs; that im responsible, personally and society-wise; that im not a social butterfly, as in i must create good impressions about myself, thats it, if i remember the saying right, "a fool that keeps silent will be thought of as wise, on the other hand, a loud-mouthed genuis will be thought of as a fool".

Now it doesnt matter if one is really a genius, if the society gives me a label as a fool, it will take double trouble to redeem myself.

Right, if a lady covers herself with a blanket in public to the point she can't even see where shes going, that doesnt mean she has an excellent opinion of herself. What im stressing is a balance, and each of us can tell where the balance is,  Even if you can't say where the balance should be, the society(glares of people, reactions, comments, suggestions, gossips etc) will tell a lady that she has gone overboard. On the other hand, because no one might comment might not necessarily mean one has been accepted, it might mean peeps have disrespected such but they can't say it out, as in one has lost his/her regard in front of people and he/she doesnt even know it, now thats worse.

anyway, and whichever way, I believe in decency. Whatever one might wear, it must be decent and that includes covering what is supposed to be covered.
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:43pm On May 13, 2006
i agree to that.
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by funmise(f): 4:23pm On May 14, 2006
I agree with NObledani. Thank God that Noble dani is a guy.
What's even the point of dressing with half of ur boobs or exposing some part of ur body dat r meant not 2 b seen is it all in d name of fashion or wut? Dere r better ways of gettin attention, following fashion trends and gettin self respect apart from dat.
Most ladies know dat exposing some part of their body to get attention from the opp sex is not right. Although dey get the attention at the end of the day but not in the way they wanted it. Majority of guys out dere will jump on any lady dressed half naked.

LAdies ve u ever wondered y ur relationship ended so soon or y he always want 2 b inside u.

Modesty is still the best policy. smiley
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by whitelexi(m): 6:30pm On May 14, 2006
I wont marry a woman who dresses semi nude to attract me sha grin grin grin
Personal Opinion oh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? / My Girlfriend Lies A Lot / Sex On First Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.