Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? (5348 Views)

Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls / Wats Ur Rship Status Ryt Now!....no Lies / No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by 2dice(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hello ladies
imagine you caught your husband in this position.. What are you going to do ?

Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Basildvalour(m): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chai!

I am waiting for "cook his favourite meal" part grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by falconey(m): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
I am here to gossip. cool
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by sinaj(f): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
aint marid yet lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
if it were me..... hmmmm. double wahala.
I'll tell him to remain crippled in that position o cos the moment he gets up....(no pot of soup and also no night pant)
better hungry and conji na go kill am angry
what nonsense angry
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Princessderaa(f): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
I will jejely cook otapiapia for him

1 Like

Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by 2dice(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
Princessderaa:
chaii like seriously?
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by 2dice(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
celine234:
I'll tell him to remain crippled in that position o cos the moment he gets up....(no pot of soup and also no night pant)
what nonsense angry
what of he begs and give you a convincing explanation
you know we guys are good at that
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Princessderaa:

You should be summarily arrested, Lock, and keys thrown into the ocean
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Princessderaa(f): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
DonaldGenes:

You should be summarily arrested, Lock, and keys thrown into the ocean

wooow that will be nice.

thank Gos you are already in the prison,.pls arrange a V.I.P spot for me in kirikiri
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Princessderaa(f): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
2dice:

chaii like seriously?

Yes oh!.

I know wan dey for water ND allow soap to enter my eye
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by 2dice(m): 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Princessderaa:

Yes oh!.

I know wan dey for water ND allow soap to enter my eye
lol you guys can settle it now
must you murder him
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Princessderaa(f): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
2dice:

lol you guys can settle it now
must you murder him

He sat he wan murda! he say he wan do DAT thing! he say he can murda! he say he wan do that thing!(In seyi Shay's voice)
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by 2dice(m): 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Princessderaa:

He sat he wan murda! he say he wan do DAT thing! he say he can murda! he say he wan do that thing!(In seyi Shay's voice)
sad
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Jboyossai(m): 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
aint marid yet lipsrsealed
hope you paid for that advert...
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by 2dice(m): 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cc Mhizkel .. Beamborla .. Lagmostkuit ... lala247 ... Prettythicksme .. Mojayo ... Morethanadol ... Blebleswag
Come share your opinion smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
celine234:
what nonsense angry

Wetin

The guy looks like his proposing or begging for kitty either way .. Ur response a bit harsh
U get bf?
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Beamborla me ... Hunni bun take this joor kiss
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
2dice:
Cc Mhizkel .. Beamborla .. Lagmostkuit ... lala247 ... Prettythicksme .. Mojayo ... Mortanadol ...
Come share your opinion smiley

Nah u b dat lol
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Mhizkel(f): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmm...I won't do much, i will just make sure he is always in that kneeling position before getting anyting from me!i.e food, kisses, greetings,hugs, and ermmmmm
wink
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by 2dice(m): 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lala247:

Nah u b dat lol
do you think i look like this faa?
sad
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mhizkel:
Hmmm...I won't do much, i will just make sure he is always in that kneeling position before getting anyting from me!i.e food, kisses, greetings,hugs, and ermmmmm
wink

Shhh dont tell them lol
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
I will walk away and pretend as if i did'nt see but he go hear am when he comes home cos i wont take it easy with him#i fit kill him self cheesy#btw this can never happen to me cool
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
2dice:

do you think i look like this faa?
sad

Dont know hun lol never seen u to be honest grin
Wt do u look like .. But so wont u go down like that for ur bae
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
I will walk away and pretend as if i did'nt see but he go hear am when he comes home cos i wont take it easy with him#i fit kill him self cheesy#btw this can never happen to me cool

Wait lol im confused

Is Op saying if we catch him doing that with another woman

Or is that his woman?
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by 2dice(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mhizkel:
wink
lol what the ermmmm wink
btw you tried sha better than those ones that will kill the Guy
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Mhizkel(f): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lala247:

Shhh dont tell them lol
Ok maam!My lips are sealed already wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Missmossy(f): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
Husband ke shocked
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
2 dice abeg explain properly now .. How this thing go take enter fp
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
The beast in me would be unleashed that night. We would be involved in Sadomasochism, ofcourse I'd be the sadist.
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Mhizkel(f): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
2dice:

lol what the ermmmm wink
btw you tried sha better than those ones that will kill the Guy
Gboun! Aunty Lala247 said i shouldn't tell you smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! / why Muslim have bigger peniss ? / Is This Normal During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.